HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Der Riese Secret Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6117

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 am

"(ive heard someone say treyarch announced there is an easter egg but with only a 2% chance of activating it)"

- That person was lying.
Back to top Go down
spiderclimber
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5764

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:25 pm

The 2 percent chance theory is interesting whether or not the person was lying or telling a half truth. Yesterday I played solo up to level 18 and left several crawlers about round 10. I hit the elevate your senses button and tried to elevate what I was seeing. First, i hit x on the three glowing green jars to play the song, sunk the brick in the thompson room, turned on all 7 radios, and then hit the three targets for the hide and seek all before the song ended. Nothing happened that I could tell but what if I did them in the wrong order like activate the song before the fly trap. Just a thought.

I also shot the radio antennas in the order of spikes on the top from 1 to 4 with an upgraded gun and the waffle. Still nothing.

As a side note, why is there a teleport pad on the ceiling of the pack a punch machine? Always wondered about that.
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8695

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Shackel11 wrote:
"(ive heard someone say treyarch announced there is an easter egg but with only a 2% chance of activating it)"

- That person was lying.
I think there is... Niho asked his computer science teacher what some of the code meant in the pc files...The teacher said that it meant something to do with 2 percent...IDK it is a thread somewhere on this site. i just cant find it..if someone can help me that would be great..
Back to top Go down
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie

Brains : 6117

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Treyarch didn't announce it, though.

Also, I'm not so sure about those antennas. I don't think you're suppose to shoot them, but I do think it may be something like the flytrap(if the switch was somewhere else).
Back to top Go down
spiderclimber
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:54 pm

i thought maybe electrify the antennas and see what happens. But hey, just shots in the dark I guess.

I also wondered, do all the characters get excited about getting certain weapons. When dempsey picks up the PTRS or the PPSH he laughs hysterically like that is the best thing to get. Does each character have weapons they are "supposed" to get?
Back to top Go down
DWilliams
Human
Human

Brains : 5763

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Has anyone tried to Link all 3 Teleporters at the exact same time?!?!?! Maybe this will unlock something. (Secret Room ......)
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8695

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Yes people have tried that...sad to say that it doesn't work brcause it is imossible for link all three at once. Once someone activates one the others say teleporters cooling. Good thought though. Smile
Back to top Go down
spiderclimber
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Has anyone tried teleporting a monkey bomb yet?

How about shooting an active teleport (while it is teleporting) with the waffle. maybe a power overload?

how about upgrading the pack a punch while someone is teleporting?

wow I have alot of things to try.
Back to top Go down
DWilliams
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:55 pm

You would have to hit the button at the exact same time. My son and I have both teleported at the exact same time from different teleporters. ???????
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7282

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:34 pm

thats impossible bcause once you hit the button it trigger in amillisecond befroe taking points if the others are inactive then acivates the first pressed taking points and cancelling the action to the others
Back to top Go down
DWilliams
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:42 pm

I have teleported with someone at the exact same time from 2 different teleporters. I think you would have to do all 3 at the exact same time.
Back to top Go down
kuda
Human
Human

Brains : 5695

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:21 pm

hm...interesting,i'll try that.then say i discovered it XD
Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6431

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:34 pm

I teleported over 10 times in one round. Theres no such thing as a power overload.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6647

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 pm

ZombieHunterVII wrote:
I teleported over 10 times in one round. Theres no such thing as a power overload.

yeah because, you have to wait some time for it to cool down.
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 50
Brains : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Ya sure?
WHat if you made a crawely and kept teleporting?
Coz you get more dogs each time u teleport in a round yeah?
Well maybe there's an end to the progressively increasing amount of dogs...
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 8
Brains : 6147

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 pm

no end to the dogs.... i got fifty grand and was just teleporting around to kill the dogs and zombies when i ran out of ammo. there for an hour before they killed me. the dogs just keep coming as long as ur teleporting.
Back to top Go down
xX DUNNZ Xx
Human
Human

Brains : 5776

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:18 am

i teleport a lot when i play der riese. because my mic is bust for the moment (i have 360 btw) i search 4 randomers 2 play der riese, becuase they're all god awful most of them, im usually the last one left,and i run out of ammo and have to start teleporting. i have teleported about 50 times and the only thing i learnt is:

- The "power overload" does NOT exist, or is not done this way.
- Dogs NEVER stop coming
- The Fly Trap has nothing to do with any of the machines (but something to do with the mystery box*)
- Im pretty sure multi-teleporting is also impossible (i've heard claims of somebody doing it, but it seems impossible :p)

*When playing with friends on xbox live, somebody bought a random weapon as i activated the fly trap. 2 people both SWORE they saw a stielhandgranate in the box. happen to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
BULLsEYE091
Human
Human

Brains : 5731

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 am

xX DUNNZ Xx wrote:
i teleport a lot when i play der riese. because my mic is bust for the moment (i have 360 btw) i search 4 randomers 2 play der riese, becuase they're all god awful most of them, im usually the last one left,and i run out of ammo and have to start teleporting. i have teleported about 50 times and the only thing i learnt is:

- The "power overload" does NOT exist, or is not done this way.
- Dogs NEVER stop coming
- The Fly Trap has nothing to do with any of the machines (but something to do with the mystery box*)
- Im pretty sure multi-teleporting is also impossible (i've heard claims of somebody doing it, but it seems impossible :p)

*When playing with friends on xbox live, somebody bought a random weapon as i activated the fly trap. 2 people both SWORE they saw a stielhandgranate in the box. happen to anyone else?

Hm... Well next time im online il try that...
Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6431

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:49 am

HAPPENED TO ME! The Stielhandgranates
Back to top Go down
BULLsEYE091
Human
Human

Brains : 5731

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:02 pm

I wonder what will hapen if you activate the flytrap and teleport at the same time... or box, teleport, or all....?!
Back to top Go down
Nevernoz
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : -1
Brains : 6317

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:51 pm

But it depends on when you hit the Fly Trap and when you Teleport and when you hit the Box.
LOL. From what I'm hearing from everyone.
Back to top Go down
djjoney
Human
Human

Brains : 5753

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:59 pm

are people still on about a secret room ?? there aint one , i wish there was but there isnt so get over it
Back to top Go down
jamesbondjunior
Human
Human

Brains : 5744

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Shackel11 wrote:
Treyarch didn't announce it, though.

Also, I'm not so sure about those antennas. I don't think you're suppose to shoot them, but I do think it may be something like the flytrap(if the switch was somewhere else).

this goes a while back, but this is where items for the fly trap go *i think* they fly over it and u see a small blue line on one then it goes away! i'm sure i saw this
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/c/profile?TUUID=6c2a30a2-5fd5-48ec-90c7-9863
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 8
Brains : 6147

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:25 pm

this is almost as bad as the old " start the flytrap, kill the targets and use the PAPed PTRS to shoot the red dots on the moon to toss the type 99 and sawn off into the box" bit.

look at it this way. if there was a room that was meant to be accessed without glitching, then someone would have found it by now.

or you can look at it another way. the secret room is everywhere.... in reality, the secret room is a figment of your imagination, and it makes you believe that things are there when they really arent.

you guys are gonna have to realize sometime that just because someone glitched into a room or a game freaked out, that there has to be a way into a normal room that doesnt exist. come on people. use some common sense.
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 50
Brains : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:28 am

slaveofpeons wrote:

look at it this way. if there was a room that was meant to be accessed without glitching, then someone would have found it by now. .

By that logic, we'd all be dead.
Man never would have discovered fire (Hell, if it's not allready found, it mustn't exist.)
We wouldn't have cars (Hell, if there was a way to travel distances without expelling energy, somebody would have found it).
That's terrible logic.
Just because nobody has found it yet, doesn't meen it doesn't exist.
Nobodys found the 8th radio...
Guess it doesn't exist then Razz
Even though it's been extracted.

But by saying that, I'm not gauranteeing there's a secret room.
Infact, I find it just as unlikely.

But if you read Josh Olins interview (With God knows who) he mentions that we enjoys adding in loads of eggs and that once he created a secret room in a game full of dancing nazis.
This wasn't Nazi Zombies or COD5, but a game made ages ago.
But still, this suggests that he'd already put a secret room in a game before, and he enjoyed doing it Smile
It's enough to inspire us to keep playing, even if it is pointless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   

Back to top Go down

Der Riese Secret Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-