HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Der Riese Secret Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 50
Brains : 6532

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:35 pm

... That move made no sense? scratch
Back to top Go down
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 31
Brains : 6450

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Hey Tyson, it's called a PC No Clip mod. You can just fly through walls and stuff. We don't discuss glitching on this site though. PC No Clipping is ok, but not on 360 or PS3.
Regards,
Dr Killshot
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 pm

... Whaaatt??
How is that relevant? Very Happy
It meant no sense to me, because I didn't see a secret room...
I just saw a flying peice of wall? Very Happy
What does this suggest? :p
Back to top Go down
wolf_frost
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5799

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 am

sorry i dont want discuss the fact of the glitching, i only use it for investigation,,, well before the guy enter trough the window you can see a bloody dog footprints infront of the door... and the floating rock remind me those ones where the zombies break the walls to get in a room, is that the secret room? i dunno but its an interesting video
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator

Zombification : 125
Brains : 14348

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:38 am

masterclass wrote:
Has any one noticed that cartbon doesn't get involved in this secret room thing!! Just makes you think that it's obvious it doesn't exist.

smart chap you are Razz

Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 8
Brains : 6131

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:10 am

well, the fact that the blank slate on the "you are here" map can be perfectly attributed to the fact that the level wasnt completed in time for release(as many developers are aparently quoted saying, tho i havent seen an actual quote.aside from quotes that talk about the guns they forgot to add/remove) and that the area that is missing is the same size(appoximately) as the other lights, so it could be very possible that it would have been another section for a teleporter...

as for any "glitch" you must remember that no level and programming is infalliable to bugs, and bugs there are. It just takes either a Total Idiot, or a Perfect Genius to realize them for any connections to other things....and sadly, no matter what is thought about people in this day and age, Society is quite LACKING in the perfect genius department.

as for other kinds of glitches, only No-clips, and other console commands are usually recognized by players.... aside from any multiple weapon glitches.

many of the windows are quite far from the originally intended local, and some where placed there as a las resort....(the windows that travel along the ally that leads to the tommy gun are an example.... look down the ally with the shadows of a cross and a teddybear/firehydrant and you can tell that the fence area is HIGHLY simmilar to the fence area that is overlooked by the Noobgun.......i mean MP40 on the other side.) remember, it is said that it wasnt *quite* finished..... but really.... who cares? its a good game.

new rumor to replace the Sept 24th thing.... supposedly it wont be released because MW2 will take most of the players and cause a lack of sales for the new map if they were to make one.......
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:32 am

:O
I heard people saying in other forums that it's going to be released on the 10th of November? :S
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9032

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:46 am

Tyson - what does that have to do with the Secret Room?

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:18 am

... Maybe the door to the "secret room" will open on that date?? Very Happy Very Happy
*Phew, nice save* Smile
Back to top Go down
wolf_frost
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:38 am

hell yeah what about if that secret room its the new map? they can do it they are treyarch =p
Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6415

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Yknow.. There is actually an easter egg on CoD:WaW PC.. You can go through a certain wall on Castle and use the flamer to reveal a secret message.. anyone ever tried something of the sort using No-Clip and the Nitrogen-Cooled?
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

Zombification : 21
Brains : 8014

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:10 pm

ZombieHunterVII wrote:
Yknow.. There is actually an easter egg on CoD:WaW PC.. You can go through a certain wall on Castle and use the flamer to reveal a secret message.. anyone ever tried something of the sort using No-Clip and the Nitrogen-Cooled?

Is there anything to confirm that? Didnt JD talk about the flamethrower upgraded had to do with the storyline? It would be cool if it worked. I dont doubt there is a secret room. there is alot trey wanted to put in this map but didnt

Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6415

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:17 pm

I saw a video of the secret message. I'll attempt to fidn it once again
Back to top Go down
wolf_frost
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:58 pm

can you share that video? i wanna try too
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 am

[quote="slaveofpeons"]well, the fact that the blank slate on the "you are here" map can be perfectly attributed to the fact that the level wasnt completed in time for release(as many developers are aparently quoted saying, tho i havent seen an actual quote.

... Nooo
The blank slate is only on one of those maps.
If they were running out of time, filling in a little square wouldn't matter, seeing as they already did twice...
But yes, They were short on time, But the blank slate ON ONE of the maps doesn't really conclude to anything at all...
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:04 am

ah, but what if they were going back and going to add a new room, but werent able to at the last second and forgot to fix the sprite for the map? perfectly logical and its not like these people are perfect. hell aside from when our wives want us to tell them that they are, no one is perfect. so it could have easily been a forgotten piece.

easy to explain. hard to prove
Back to top Go down
jacobhockey6
Human
Human

Zombification : -1
Brains : 5716

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm

maybe u dont need to activate it the fly trap is a colling system used for the die glock
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:15 pm

actually the flytrap was originally thought to be a landing pad for Antigrav projects like The Bell (DG)

in reality, after a few decades, they found out what it was. Its a base structure to hold up a Cooling Tower for power plants. people discovered a few around a place in poland and the only difference was that there was a cooling unit on the one in poland.
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8679

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 pm

how did this conversation get from der riese secret room to a cooling tower....ahh watever.. its still intresting Smile
Back to top Go down
hungry carr0t
Human
Human

Zombification : -5

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:01 pm

slaveofpeons wrote:
actually the flytrap was originally thought to be a landing pad for Antigrav projects like The Bell (DG)

in reality, after a few decades, they found out what it was. Its a base structure to hold up a Cooling Tower for power plants. people discovered a few around a place in poland and the only difference was that there was a cooling unit on the one in poland.

one of them dicended into the earth for about 50 miles down
Back to top Go down
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6101

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:55 am

I've never heard of that theory, peon.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8244

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:31 am

hungry carr0t wrote:

one of them dicended into the earth for about 50 miles down

50miles down, do you have any idea how far that is???

The earth's crust is the thickest below the continents, with an average of about 20 to 25 miles (30 to 40 km) and with a maximum of 45 miles (70 km).

http://mediatheek.thinkquest.nl/~ll125/en/crust.htm

so yea.....i doubt it. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:56 pm

i would rather believe fifty feet maybe, if it was in marshy terrain.... for support of course.

I had stumbled across a site that explained about what the FT was... but for the life of me i cannot find it again.

this is mostly what I remember, plus alittle help from my brother who has one of those memories for names....

The Fts were also known as the Henge due to the resemblance to Stone Henge. These structures occured only near large camps, factories, and research facilities that required large amounts of power, and thus had a power station nearby. The Ludwikowice/Ludwigsdorf area had one. As well as the Reise area that the Ludwigdorf Tunnels were supposed to connect to. Also, There is a COMPLETE Cooling tower at Siechnice, whose base looks blatently akin to the other Flytraps. The only Difference(other than location) is that the Siechnice tower has One more supporting leg than the others. but due to Terrain differences and other factors, this could be for needed added support.

The reason the other towers would be unfinished would be the same reason why the Ludwig/ Riese tunnels were never finished. The end of the war happend
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager

Zombification : 108
Brains : 9224

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Make sure that you guys are staying on topic. Just a friendly warning.

Human
Human

Brains : 5760

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 am

wolf_frost wrote:
sup i found a very interesting video, i cheked on xbox and that rooms exists, juts the roof its red but i didnt chekd the pap'd weapons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hi5pTJ1RXc&feature=related

thanks to wolf_frost and his good eye for easter eggs and finding them on youtube, ive built up a theory. The hidden room has always been speculated to be near juggernog, correct? This room is. Its supposed to be unaccesible unless something is done (ive heard someone say treyarch announced there is an easter egg but with only a 2% chance of activating it) this room is blocked off by a fence. in the room is a floating piece of wall. Sound normal? also, weapons go red when your in it. And, there are 4 strange antennaes on the building where there room is located. STRANGE? YES!!! this must mean something!!! Even if it isn't the secret room (and i KNOW it probably doesn't exist) we ought to get somebody to figure this out!

The Room - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hi5pTJ1RXc&feature=related/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Secret Room   

Back to top Go down

Der Riese Secret Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-