HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Order of zombie maps??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loony I
Human
Human

Zombification : 1
Brains : 5965

PostSubject: Order of zombie maps??   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Threre has been a lot of talk about the zombie map order. here is what i think

First was der riese, if you look at the description on solo it says this is where it all begins is this where it ends? Then i think shi no numa was after that, if you notice in the der riese trailer they really dont say each others name much. like in the very beginning Nikolai says im going to thow up Richtofen: a mere side affect russian. in shi no numa they say each others name right off the bat Dempsey: ok this is the place Nickolai: good i was getting tired of takeos rambling.

Verruckt and NDU i think are isolated events, I think verruckt was some time in between DR and SNN. As for NDU i think it was a group of soldiers who crashed in a very unlucky place

So i think

1 DR
2Verrukt(not characters from takeo and gang)
3SNN
and NDU whenever

please ignore my god awful spelling and grammar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 8065

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Um... Nacht Der untoten was the second outbreak as one of the intel say in callofduty.com

i think the order is like this.

1.Der Riese
2.NDU
3. Verrukt
4.Shi no numa

idk.
Back to top Go down
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 21
Brains : 6236

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 pm

I think the time line is Verrukt, Nacht Der Untoten, Shi no Numa, and then Der Riese. In the famous radio transmission on SNN it says "we failed to contain the asylum" and menations Dr. Maxis, Peter etc. I did not hear any thing about Untoten in the transmission, and if what it about being the second outbreak is true then thats were it fits in. Shi no numa could be third because the "crew" Demsey, Nicolai, Takeo, and Richtofen heard the transmission and went to find the people listed, of course Richtofen being connected to Der Riese would know whats going on and teleport them there (maybe throught metor?) thus setting up the fourth map. As where the next one fits in??? This just my guess though
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8813

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 pm

My opinion is:
1. Verruckt
2. NDU
3. Der Riese
4. SNN
cause in NDU there are supplies scattered everywhere and those same supplies are in verruckt ar neatly placed everywhere. So I think that the people from verruckt went to NDU
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8813

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 pm

DeadShock wrote:
I think the time line is Verrukt, Nacht Der Untoten, Shi no Numa, and then Der Riese. In the famous radio transmission on SNN it says "we failed to contain the asylum" and menations Dr. Maxis, Peter etc. I did not hear any thing about Untoten in the transmission, and if what it about being the second outbreak is true then thats were it fits in. Shi no numa could be third because the "crew" Demsey, Nicolai, Takeo, and Richtofen heard the transmission and went to find the people listed, of course Richtofen being connected to Der Riese would know whats going on and teleport them there (maybe throught metor?) thus setting up the fourth map. As where the next one fits in??? This just my guess though
welcome to the site ( mabye idk but judging on ur posts ur new). U have very strong arguments and I completly agree with u
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 8065

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Deadshock is totally right. i think that's how it goes
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 7924

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:05 pm

I was thinking the same as Deadshock was.
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 25
Brains : 7654

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:59 am

i think:
SNN
NDU
Verruckt
DR
Because maybe the solders in NDU and verruct are the same people and they are trying to hold off and then it switches perspective(like goes to Takeo,Tank,Nikolai,Richtofens view).I dunno jst my guess
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 7266

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Well we need to consider all the facts before putting down whatever order we think.

Verruckt is before SNN.
NDU is second.
Verruckt happened in September.
In SNN trailer, Richtofen doesn't make a comment at the start, meaning he might not be with them.
In DR trailer, Taco doesn't say anything.

So, we know that the fourth to happen is last, so far. But think of it this way: NDU is second, so that means so far the order is:

1st:
2nd: Nacht der Untoten
3rd:
4th:

So now, we know that Verruckt has to be first or third because SNN needs to be after it. That leaves DR.

1st: Verruckt/Der Riese
2nd: Nacht der Untoten
3rd: Verruckt/ Shi No Numa/Der Riese
4th: Shi No Numa/Der Riese

This could completely go against what I have been saying all along, because I think DR is after SNN. So I think that NDU isn't really second. They might all just be in the order they came out in. It seems logical enough:

Nacht der Untoten is when the zombies start to spread.
Verruckt is when the zombies are reaching areas outside Berlin.
Shi No Numa is when Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo are sent to contain the zombies.
Der Riese is when Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen try to end the battle and find Dr. Maxis.

Really sorry for long wall of text, just give me your thoughts people, please!
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 22
Brains : 8635

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:08 pm

I too reckon Verruckt, SNN and Der riese are in order. We know for certian V and SNN are and the trailers suggest that der riese is after SNN due to the start of SNN trailer implying Dem, Nik, and Takeo's arrival with no mention of Rich.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8749

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Why can't it just be;

1. Nact Der Untoten
2.Verruckt
3. Shi No Numa
4. Der Riese?
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
Why can't it just be;

1. Nact Der Untoten
2.Verruckt
3. Shi No Numa
4. Der Riese?

Exactly. It fits so why not.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:14 pm

To be fair Nact Der Untoten has nothing to do with the storyline. It was a concept that Treyarch realised was popular and decided to make more maps forming some kind of plot. So in that respect it shouldn't fit into the continuity. I think people are trying to hard to include it when in reality it doesn't link to the other maps.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
To be fair Nact Der Untoten has nothing to do with the storyline. It was a concept that Treyarch realised was popular and decided to make more maps forming some kind of plot. So in that respect it shouldn't fit into the continuity. I think people are trying to hard to include it when in reality it doesn't link to the other maps.

The point is though the other 3 fit logically into chronological order, yet people still argue over it. But yeah mabye Treyarch will fit NDU in later on if they want to.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm

I know. I don't see why people would question the order. Verruckt happened before Shi No Numa because of the radio in the first hut explaining they failed control the asylum. The Der Riese is after Shi No Numa because they teleport there as referenced by the trailer. It's so simple.

If they wanted to include NDU into the story they could say that a plane was shipping a bunch of corpses to Maxis or something to be experimented on then the plane crashed. There. Sorted.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Exactly. We could have sorted this out months ago. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 21
Brains : 6236

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm

MRSshr00ms wrote:
DeadShock wrote:
welcome to the site ( mabye idk but judging on ur posts ur new). U have very strong arguments and I completly agree with u

Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
GTOGreg
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 20
Brains : 6495

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 pm

For a minute, lets assume that the four current maps are in order from NDU right through to DR.

Now, just bear with me here, in the Trailer for Der Riese, we see what I believe is the demise of all (4) characters.... End of the story, yes?

Treyarch releases "intel" identifying NDU as the 2nd outbreak. A bit confusing....

Wait for it....... Could it be possible that the much anticipated MP4 will, in fact, include the 1st outbreak, which occured in France???

"GTO does his best impression of Ace Ventura connecting the dots"

Assume air travel would be the only plausable method for covering great distsnces, thus after France, (which we have yet to see), we find ourselves in Germany at NDU, an airport. Assume that the original group we met at NDU arrived there from France, and were ultimatley over-run.

Next, a new crew, having heard of the losses at NDU, arrive in Germany and confront the Zombie threat at Verruct, and are also over-run.

Next, after the losses at NDU and Verruct, a new "international crew" is assembled to confront the zombie threat, which has since spread over much of Europe (speedy SOB's), The new crew made up of the (4) main characters we all have become accustomed to, They arrive in SNN, which is actually near the site of the Tunguska event in what is now Russia, to confront the zombies. The zombies are defeated at SNN and retreat to Der Riese.

Ultimatley, as we see in the trailer, the zombies win as all are overcome at Der Riese.
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 27
Brains : 7484

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Hmmmmm.... You might be right sir. The only thing that doesn't fit (other than snn NOT being in siberia, but let's not go there lol) is that tank says (in DR) "We have to turn the power on AGAIN? How original!" which leads me to believe he was at verruckt.
Back to top Go down
FBandikoot
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6525

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:14 pm

GOOD f'n Theroy Dude...i'll rock with that
Back to top Go down
http://sarmy.webs.com
GTOGreg
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 20
Brains : 6495

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:20 pm

"GTO creeps back to the soapbox"

Right then, the team assembled to confront the zombie threat was headed up by Tank Dempsey. Nearly wiped out in the confrontation, the team remnants of the team narrowly escape Verruckt.

A new team is assembled, and is lead by the tried and tested zombie veteran Tank Dempsey.....
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 27
Brains : 7484

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Makes sense! It can't really be any other way if ndu is the second outbreak. I DM jd_2020 to ask him to confirm or if that was a typo.... no response though. Maybe carbon is more likely to get a response...
Back to top Go down
Mighty
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5805

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 am

4 ndu it says u drove them deep into the Herat of Germany so when tyt jappms we couldn't hold them off run we fall back to asylum which in story mode is b4 Reichstag run from there I think it's dee reuse run who nonuna but it's got to b ndu tub asylum sorry 4 grammar and suck coherseivness I'm. Tired
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6765

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:42 am

DeadShock wrote:

when the message says we failed to contain the asylum and we have to find dr. maxis and *static* assuming *static* is dr. richofen, the man that sent the message sent it the wronge person, right? just think about it, find richofen but he is already there.
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 8
Brains : 6265

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:05 am

my theory, (no offense to gto for knocking him off his precious soap box) is that the asylum was the outbreak, originally being a target by allied forces, and Dempsy read a report from survivors or was in the asylum himself.

well, then the russians report the Tunguska incident and ask for help from allys, who send tank since he has been there.... japan would be the first force there at Numa, and thus the jap zoms, but as they notice they are being overrun they request for help from germany, since its their project. and who better to send than Richtofen, after all, he is one of the masterminds behind the zoms.....

well niko and tank meet up, and go to numa, where they are investigating the area, when zoms attack and they find Rich and Takeo(who is the last survivor of the japs) and they team up, eventually to escape.

after that the four split up, only to coincedentally meet at DR. Tak would be followign Rich who may or may not know they way to eliminate the zoms and might have a weapon to do so in DR. tank and Niko are once again sent to DR where it would be rumored that a zombie killing superweapon was created and they are suppoosed to infiltrate the facility and find plans for.

again all four meet up, but are again soon overrun.

NDU could take place at anytime, even tho they say its the second in a timeline. so the men would be any random soldiers and not have anything to do with story.

thats my theory in a nutshell, and its missing a lot of facts but my girlfriend keeps bugging me so i cant remember all the info for it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of zombie maps??   

Back to top Go down

Order of zombie maps??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-