HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 
 

 Zombie Artwork and Drawings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:52 am

Aye...and that's why the zombies need to learn how to comprehend signs (Or at least watch where they're walking >_>)
Hahaha...that screen shot is awesome XD

BTW Nice colour rendering, Emokins Smile
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8376

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:47 am

Zombie Cakes wrote:
That gun..hypnotises me @_@ Lol
Alright guys, I'll try drawing that out. I''m going to have some difficulties with drawing it, but I'll manage somehow Lol Wink
And just to double check so I don't screw up ^^; Would you like me to draw it exact or sort of as a random little "episode" thing like my other drawing?

And, I'd like to see the finished product, Emokins, after you've re-drawn/rendered it in Photoshop Wink

hi zombie cakes, please draw the pic as you would like to see it.the pic was just a bit of 'inspiration' for you.

nice pic emokins.loving the photoshoped version. good work guys.
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:43 am

metrocedes wrote:
hi zombie cakes, please draw the pic as you would like to see it.the pic was just a bit of 'inspiration' for you. .

Alright, cool :3
Just wanted to make sure Wink
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
Torchwood84
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 1
Brains : 6037

Posts : 10


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:10 pm

LOL that monkey face is mint! afro
Back to top Go down
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Here you go, metrocedes Smile

Hope it's alright ._.

Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
MINUS Stl
Moderator
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics
avatar



Zombification : 14
Brains : 7761

Posts : 371


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Amazing work, Zombie Cakes!! Shocked Thumbs Up

__________________________________________
Follow @MINUS_Stl
We Play CoD

Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:19 pm

xMinus81x wrote:
Amazing work, Zombie Cakes!! Shocked Thumbs Up

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
Fazer1000
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 4
Brains : 5939

Posts : 32


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Brilliant as always Zombie cakes Smile

Hope you have some more pictures for us Smile
Back to top Go down
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:05 am

Fazer1000 wrote:
Brilliant as always Zombie cakes Smile

Hope you have some more pictures for us Smile

Thanks, Frazer!

And I will soon Very Happy I might get an idea from the screen shot Carbon posted....I'll have to see >_>
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8376

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 am

zombies cakes....what can i say. Er-mazing. that is an awsome picture, and i think you captured my moment and magnified it into awsomeness. top marks mate, and you even got the reaper in there.
cheers dude. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:57 am

metrocedes wrote:
zombies cakes....what can i say. Er-mazing. that is an awsome picture, and i think you captured my moment and magnified it into awsomeness. top marks mate, and you even got the reaper in there.
cheers dude. Smile
'

I'm really glad you like it Very Happy I was worried you wouldn't ._.
But thank you very much! He he I had fun drawing it, that's for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8376

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:07 am

Zombie Cakes wrote:
metrocedes wrote:
zombies cakes....what can i say. Er-mazing. that is an awsome picture, and i think you captured my moment and magnified it into awsomeness. top marks mate, and you even got the reaper in there.
cheers dude. Smile
'

I'm really glad you like it Very Happy I was worried you wouldn't ._.
But thank you very much! He he I had fun drawing it, that's for sure Smile

glad you also enjoyed drawing it. its now my desktop backround and it is the dogs danglies. lol Very Happy thanks agin zombie cakes. you will have pm now..got a nice idea if your up for it?
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:18 am

metrocedes wrote:
glad you also enjoyed drawing it. its now my desktop backround and it is the dogs danglies. lol Very Happy thanks agin zombie cakes. you will have pm now..got a nice idea if your up for it?

LOL! You've made my day XD And you're very welcome bounce
Mm and I read your PM, you should have one as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
avatar



Zombification : 125
Brains : 14480

Posts : 1047


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:41 pm

I like your new one zombiecakes, its this month's Zombie Art Of The Month, maybe I will make a group, or a rank for you being Zombie Artist of the month, or even, zombie artist

__________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:54 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
I like your new one zombiecakes, its this month's Zombie Art Of The Month, maybe I will make a group, or a rank for you being Zombie Artist of the month, or even, zombie artist

Thanks alot, Carbon! Very Happy I'm glad you like it ^^
And that's really awesome, thanks so much, again Smile
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 73
Brains : 8747

Posts : 693


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Now Zombie Cakes that is kick ass!!! Coolest Nazi Zombies fan art I've seen. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see you draw something like a Nazi Zombies comic book in that style Smile
Back to top Go down
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
Now Zombie Cakes that is kick ass!!! Coolest Nazi Zombies fan art I've seen. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see you draw something like a Nazi Zombies comic book in that style Smile

Thanks, Llama! Very Happy
He he and I'm going to try to bounce
Actually, too, I am working on a comic (Though it's not about Call of Duty's zombies or characters, but was slightly influenced by it. And my zombie characters are more like mutants now O.o)
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : -2
Brains : 6271

Posts : 60


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:57 pm

KNO1ATALL wrote:
BWAHAHA! That's an awesome one Carbon! LOL!

So thaaats where you get all your pictures from...
Back to top Go down
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : -2
Brains : 6271

Posts : 60


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Hmmm.... perhaps I shall show my artistic vision for zombies. Never know, I can draw but i get angry too easily when i do draw because i need it to be perfect.


I DO NOT WANT ANY SASS FROM KNO_1_AT_ALL!!

Sniper zombie 4
Back to top Go down
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:18 pm

daguysitinextou wrote:
Hmmm.... perhaps I shall show my artistic vision for zombies. Never know, I can draw but i get angry too easily when i do draw because i need it to be perfect.:

Hells yes, draw some . We need more people drawing zombies and such. Plus, well, zombies are fun. zombie 1
And yeah I know how you feel..I get the same way pretty much every time I try to draw something.
Music always helps that.....sometimes. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : -2
Brains : 6271

Posts : 60


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm

People please post ideas that you would like me and zombie cakes to draw.

(reference to zombie cakes: Im not THAT great at drawing so don't be too critical about it. I also do not have very good colored pencils. xD)
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 5
Brains : 7397

Posts : 214


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:12 pm

maybe a first person view of aiming down a Kar98k about to/headshotting a zombie?
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : -2
Brains : 6271

Posts : 60


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Camo Wildcat wrote:
maybe a first person view of aiming down a Kar98k about to/headshotting a zombie?
Sorry man, i would but im no good at the first person stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6577

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:03 pm

daguysitinextou wrote:
People please post ideas that you would like me and zombie cakes to draw.

(reference to zombie cakes: Im not THAT great at drawing so don't be too critical about it. I also do not have very good colored pencils. xD)

Aye I'm sure you're fine Cool Lol and man..I suck at coloured pencils+markers ._.
I've actually got quite a bit of school work to do and two big side projects to do. But I'm sure I could take some requests along side with you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : -2
Brains : 6271

Posts : 60


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Zombie Cakes wrote:
daguysitinextou wrote:
People please post ideas that you would like me and zombie cakes to draw.

(reference to zombie cakes: Im not THAT great at drawing so don't be too critical about it. I also do not have very good colored pencils. xD)

Aye I'm sure you're fine Cool Lol and man..I suck at coloured pencils+markers ._.
I've actually got quite a bit of school work to do and two big side projects to do. But I'm sure I could take some requests along side with you Smile

Lol me too. I mean I didnt go to school the past two days cuz i had a 103 degree fever. and on Monday my stupid teacher gave me an essay on why teenagers should have chores. How exciting? He also makes us skip lines and number our words up to 200. This is only the rough draft he's talkin about its not real essay. didnt get assigned that yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zombie Artwork and Drawings   

Back to top Go down
 

Zombie Artwork and Drawings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Zombies! :: Zombie Media Center-