HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xX iLLy Zz
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6049

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:46 pm

willis575 wrote:
I tried playing all the radios at once and i could only play one at a time. Im on ps3 btw

I have xbox and I can get more than one of the radios playing at once...I tried just to see if that would actually work and I could play the 2 near each teleporter at the same time...and they all worked...but I haven't played with anyone just to test the theory...I usually just play with randoms and do searching on my own when I can
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 8185

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:54 pm

i got ps3 and was able to play some radios at the same time
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 27
Brains : 7604

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:08 pm

I tried the two near the STG-44, and the one in the Type-100 room with the one near the trench gun. One would only activate when the other stopped.
Back to top Go down
xX iLLy Zz
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:35 am

Ok for one you can't know if they are playing are not if you activate one near the type 100 and run over to trench gun...so here let's correct this...be more specific obviously...I can activate 2 radios at a time...one large radio and one handheld...because at each of the 3 teleporters there are sets (1 large and 1 one handheld). Because the fact that I play with randoms and I'm doing my exploring alone I can confirm that yes that works. However, the only way I can see that you might be saying it doesn't work is if you are saying you are trying to activate 2 large ones(or 2 handhelds) at the same time and that is not working. I would need to play with someone to confirm this but I would not make an assumption that they wouldn't work based on you activating one then running to a different one across the map. So i guess now we need to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 27
Brains : 7604

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:23 am

xX iLLy Zz wrote:
Ok for one you can't know if they are playing are not if you activate one near the type 100 and run over to trench gun...so here let's correct this...be more specific obviously...I can activate 2 radios at a time...one large radio and one handheld...because at each of the 3 teleporters there are sets (1 large and 1 one handheld). Because the fact that I play with randoms and I'm doing my exploring alone I can confirm that yes that works. However, the only way I can see that you might be saying it doesn't work is if you are saying you are trying to activate 2 large ones(or 2 handhelds) at the same time and that is not working. I would need to play with someone to confirm this but I would not make an assumption that they wouldn't work based on you activating one then running to a different one across the map. So i guess now we need to figure that out.

Ok, I was playing with 4 people, so I CAN know what is or isn't happening on the other side of the map. However, I tried it tonight and it worked. I think I had the music playing last time... maybe you can't have 2 radios and the music going at the same time. I'm pretty sure we had all of them going at the same time and nothing happened. But that makes sense, because we know there is an 8th radio.
Back to top Go down
xX iLLy Zz
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 am

I'm beginning to agree with a lot of people that think maybe this late radio isn't a radio or handheld...maybe it's another item that could broadcast a sound. Because I mean with the amount of time that so many players have played on DR and been searching on DR then you'd think it'd be found by now, if not by a regular player then by a modder. People have also suggested that maybe it's like one of the radios/eggs on Verruckt (sp?) and that it's inside a barrier where the zombies come out. I have actually played that map 3 times so I'm not really sure where anything is on that map, but idk I'm just throwing out other possibilities of where it could be...
Back to top Go down
Bob-snobb13
Human
Human

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6010

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:47 pm

okey, this is a little of topic but it is wierd:S

1. have any body ever put the bouncing betty on top of an unactiveted random/mystery box?
2. has anyboddy seen that thee box changed color/pattern ?

well, this happned today:0

first i used the mystery box and then it did this color7pattern thingy....?

then when the bear came there were two bouncing bettys on top of it?

:=0
Back to top Go down
BULLsEYE091
Human
Human

Brains : 5969

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:26 am

BTW: i have activated the two radios in teleporter c and you can hear one another playing.

Also notice how there are always 2 reasonably close together (2 in teleporter c {On the shelf and in the tunnel} 2 in teleporter b {one on the silo and one on the filing cabinets} 2 in teleporter A {one in the cupboard thing below the box and one on the roof near the other box in the Anima testing lab} The last one is in the mainframe area near the stairs, next to the barrels) (Following the theory that there are two radios near each other, there might be another near the mainframe, within running distance.) (Also notice that 2 radios for 4 people = 8 radios)

Well, thats all i got for tonight, goodnight! Sleep

Pure entertainment...

Hmmm.... zombie 11 zombie 9 zombie 10 zombie 8 zombie 7 zombie 4 zombie 2 zombie 1 Zombie zombie 3

^^^^^^^^ Please read ^^^^^^^^^^

I believe that it is important.
Back to top Go down
Jinxy
Human
Human

Zombification : 2
Brains : 5986

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:53 pm

How many random boxes are there?

4 or 5?
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Jinxy wrote:
How many random boxes are there?

4 or 5?

There are 6 random boxes in total. 2 near teleporter A, 2 near teleporter B and 2 near teleporter C.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6979

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:06 pm

I have to agree with BULLsEYE. If there are 2 radios at each location, then I would think that there would be a 2nd near the mainframe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 7519

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Juice503 wrote:
I have to agree with BULLsEYE. If there are 2 radios at each location, then I would think that there would be a 2nd near the mainframe.

i also agree and i think it has something to do with that mythos giant thing
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6979

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:12 pm

I'll try to check it out yet tonight before the new South Park episode airs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 22
Brains : 6836

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:04 am

staying on topic, i had a crazy idea. So you know how whenever you throw a monkey into the furnace, it screams? What would happen if you lit one on fire with the flamethrower, or upgraded nitro cooled flamethrower?

And with the mystery box, what happens if you move it to every location that it can go? People have probably done this, I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6691

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:57 am

=O
I was just thinking that same idea today at school! =D
(about the flame thrower thing =P )
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 am

LOL have u ever seen the barrels with fire in it?!?!? i tried throwing a monkey bomb in there but it just fell threw the barrel and it didnt do anything =[ lol FAIL!
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:18 am

AngelOfDeath815 wrote:
staying on topic, i had a crazy idea. So you know how whenever you throw a monkey into the furnace, it screams? What would happen if you lit one on fire with the flamethrower, or upgraded nitro cooled flamethrower?

And with the mystery box, what happens if you move it to every location that it can go? People have probably done this, I'm just curious.

In regards to the Mystery Box, moving it to every location does not do anything. But the flamethrower/monkey bomb theory does not seem to have been tested. So that would be a great idea to test.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6070

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:09 pm

[/quote]
In regards to the Mystery Box, moving it to every location does not do anything. But the flamethrower/monkey bomb theory does not seem to have been tested. So that would be a great idea to test.[/quote]

Yeah bloodshot7x tried it last night and it does nothing. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb   

Back to top Go down

Mystery Box -- Monkey Bomb

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-