HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 
 

 Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 9055

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:59 pm

That 1500 tonne tank ftw.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 73
Brains : 9169

Posts : 693


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:01 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
That 1500 tonne tank ftw.

Oh God. Imagine how much that frickin' tank would have cost to be put into production. If the Nazis got the Wunderwaffe weapons a tad earlier they undoubtably would have won the war. A scary thought...
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 9055

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
That 1500 tonne tank ftw.

Oh God. Imagine how much that frickin' tank would have cost to be put into production. If the Nazis got the Wunderwaffe weapons a tad earlier they undoubtably would have won the war. A scary thought...

They still had a 2-1 kill to death ratio on us. We won out of numbers alone.
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

avatar


Zombification : 27
Brains : 7904

Posts : 340


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:08 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
That 1500 tonne tank ftw.

Oh God. Imagine how much that frickin' tank would have cost to be put into production. If the Nazis got the Wunderwaffe weapons a tad earlier they undoubtably would have won the war. A scary thought...

They still had a 2-1 kill to death ratio on us. We won out of numbers alone.

I saw a documentary about how production capabilities and a nearly endless supply of men and raw materials were what won the war for the allies. Our solution to the unstoppable U-Boats was to produce boats at a faster rate than they could be sunk. At one point there was a supply ship rolling off the assembly line every 20 minutes. They would pack all the supplies on the ship and put the crew on it while it was being assembled so they could just roll into the water and go.

We're totally off topic though lol
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 9055

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:11 pm

I know. Donitz (the u boat commander) was considered to be the best commander in any field by his American counterparts. I'm inclined to agree.
Back to top Go down
zachrox12
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 0
Brains : 6299

Posts : 5


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:14 pm

wow this is amazing you do great work nice and clear pictures thanks Banana
Back to top Go down
MeGaZ
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 0
Brains : 6308

Posts : 4


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:29 am

Good theory at the person who talked about french guns,
Do we really think that there even going to bother with new french weapons?
They were going to bring them into CoDWaW but decided not to, can't remember where i read it though, so it could be a load of shit.

Honestly i think they are just going to surprise us all with a "will this be the end?" sort of ending where you don't actually find out anything, just a whole bunch of different conclusions.
Back to top Go down
nopnop
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 1
Brains : 6345

Posts : 16


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 am

you know what i think. That the whole area 51 thing will be in MW2.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 73
Brains : 9169

Posts : 693


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 am

nopnop wrote:
you know what i think. That the whole area 51 thing will be in MW2.

Doubt it. The games are produced by two different companies. The zombies story is Treyarch's thing so chances are MW2 won't add to this at all.
Back to top Go down
nopnop
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 1
Brains : 6345

Posts : 16


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:49 am

MW2 is created by treyarch? in the trailer its got trayarch's logo
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 73
Brains : 9169

Posts : 693


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:50 am

nopnop wrote:
MW2 is created by treyarch? in the trailer its got trayarch's logo

Nope. MW2 is by Infinity Ward.
Back to top Go down
zachrox12
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 0
Brains : 6299

Posts : 5


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:06 am

i really do think that it is going to be in France now but why is everyone saying something about a radio in Shi No Numa i dont get that so i think carbon is right and in the radio in the tunnel at der riese it sounds like it says something about 115 but now after looking at those pictures i am almost possitive and what strwrsbob said i cant imagine why they would put more then one map i think they should have everyone playing one map and one map only zombie 10
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 73
Brains : 9169

Posts : 693


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 am

zachrox12 wrote:
why is everyone saying something about a radio in Shi No Numa i dont get tha

A radio in Shi No Numa apparently gave the coordinates to Area 51. I think this is a recently debunked theory but on one of the radios in Der Riese Dr.Maxis explains that they have more 115 in Nevada. Although I agree with Carbon completely on the next one been in France I don't think that it's completely out of the question that we will see a map in Area 51 in the near future.
Back to top Go down
nopnop
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 1
Brains : 6345

Posts : 16


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 pm

oh, my mistake.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
avatar



Zombification : 125
Brains : 14902

Posts : 1047


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Its possible those coordinates do not belong to area 51, read this.

http://codzombies.forum0.net/shi-no-numa-f1/main-room-transmission-theories-discussion-t307.htm

__________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 25
Brains : 8074

Posts : 528


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 pm

Maybe they made the co-ordinates to AREA 51 so we wouldnt think its somewhere else?!Just thinking rolleye
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 44
Brains : 9233

Posts : 412


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:48 pm

probably Robotik that sounds reasonable. Treyarch is making us think too hard
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

avatar


Zombification : 27
Brains : 7904

Posts : 340


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:33 pm

*tank's voice* MAP PACK! NOW!
Back to top Go down
nopnop
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 1
Brains : 6345

Posts : 16


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:49 am

i dont know if this has been lokked into. But has anyone come up with a theory about the backgrounds in the character BIOS? The backgrounds could be new maps or somthing. Im just spitballing. Could be good if it leads to somthing.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 73
Brains : 9169

Posts : 693


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:54 am

nopnop wrote:
i dont know if this has been lokked into. But has anyone come up with a theory about the backgrounds in the character BIOS? The backgrounds could be new maps or somthing. Im just spitballing. Could be good if it leads to somthing.

What do you mean? The backgrounds of the characters or the background in their pictures?
Back to top Go down
nopnop
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 1
Brains : 6345

Posts : 16


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:14 am

you know in der riese. i dunno if this is with xbox as well (it should be) but with ps3 when you are in the lobby there are 'charachter BIOS'. they all have a picture of the charachter and i was wondering if there was anything signifficant about the backgrounds (like behind the actuall person.) as in, the envoiroment they are in or anything.?
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 73
Brains : 9169

Posts : 693


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:20 am

nopnop wrote:
you know in der riese. i dunno if this is with xbox as well (it should be) but with ps3 when you are in the lobby there are 'charachter BIOS'. they all have a picture of the charachter and i was wondering if there was anything signifficant about the backgrounds (like behind the actuall person.) as in, the envoiroment they are in or anything.?

I'm not sure. I'll check it out but last time I looked I don't remember much of a background to the images.
Back to top Go down
Tyler212
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 3
Brains : 6614

Posts : 69


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:25 pm

I have seen a pattern for the maps. first map NDU was based in airfield, Vertuct was based in asylem both preexsting maps SNN my guess it's somewhat based on knee deep last was DR based on nightfire. so as you can see the map's are on already exsitnig map's from previos map pack so my guess on the new map pack would be on revolution, brech or battery and my money is on revolution with russion zombies or breach and no way in zombie heaven could there be a map on battery. AND LONG LIVE CARBONFIBAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 17
Brains : 8485

Posts : 583


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Tyler212 wrote:
I have seen a pattern for the maps. first map NDU was based in airfield, Vertuct was based in asylem both preexsting maps SNN my guess it's somewhat based on knee deep last was DR based on nightfire. so as you can see the map's are on already exsitnig map's from previos map pack so my guess on the new map pack would be on revolution, brech or battery and my money is on revolution with russion zombies or breach and no way in zombie heaven could there be a map on battery. AND LONG LIVE CARBONFIBAH!!!!

lol. yeah that's what i thought too. i also bet its gonna be on revolution. it would be okay
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 9055

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Zombie on battery. I would love to see them climbing the sides of the platform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   

Back to top Go down
 

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Verruckt, NDU, and DLC :: Map Pack 4-