HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Hide & Seek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gaurdstar
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:59 pm

ZombieHunterVII wrote:
I wonder when people will realize that there IS NO TYPE 99
lol i was going to say that. trey announced that it was a typo and that it is not in der riese.
personally, i don think shooting the spine/brain jar is going to do anything
Back to top Go down
GoD_GraveDancer
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6512

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:59 am

Welchini wrote:
I played last night and heard someone say that shooting the "Spines in the bottles" as well as "Teddy Bears" would help with the Type 99 retrieval. Anyone else heard of the spines beingimportant?
I personally think that Trey added some features/easter eggs to DR with this last patch. I believe there is more they want us to find and experience there.

Now, speaking of the spines in the bottles, we all know thats how the song is activated. Well, we were playing last week, right after the patch was released, and a weird thing happened. The box had relocated to the room where there are two of the spine bottles. I was going to take a few spins and my buddy decided to play the music while he waited on me. So, Im at the box when he enters the room to hit the last two bottles. (This is where I wish I had been paying a bit more attention). Im not sure of the exact order, or if it happened at the same time, but as he activated the music, I spun and got the ray gun. While the box was opened, letters and symbols started appearing on the inside of the box lid. They didnt form any words or make any sense to me and I was too surprised to actually think to write them down. Instead, I took a few more spins with hopes that they would reappear, but they did not.

So, how did this happen and why? Im not sure if the box was spun before the music started, at the same time, or right after, but we are talking only a second or two here. Did the box location play a part in this? It was right near the two spine bottles. Did my getting a ray gun have anything to do with it?

It'll definitely be a hard thing to reproduce, since the box locations are random as are the weapons you get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PrestigeGamerz.com
oneilstar
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Brains : 6180

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:03 am

There is a vid on youtube of symbols in the box- i beleive its to do with the tv and not a message.

I think it would be to obsucre to activate something in a certain order whilst opening the box to get a message
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rutger
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 21
Brains : 6604

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:25 am

I think this is what happened to Grave:
Strange Box behavior

Looks like a graphic error to me, the surface of the box showing zoomed images of the weapon floating above it.

Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 22
Brains : 6714

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:22 am

back to this samantha appearing topic. It's real. I know i'm a noob in these forums and you probably think, "Oh he's just lying." I'm not. I can describe her for you.
Little girl, medium black hair. Purple aura around her. Semi tattered clothes. Dress which was a faded white and overalls. Like a buttoned up dress.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

basically this photo above, but in white. and ripped at the bottom and torn at her right sleeve.

She was floating in between all those items, and i saw her during the activation of the fly trap. That stuff was spinning in the air and she appeared for like 3 seconds. I thought it was just a normal thing that happened in the games the 1st time you play....

I had played this the day it came out. 1 hour after it's release. Maybe they patched it. Maybe i was lucky. But i know what i saw....
Back to top Go down
XxSLAYERxX
Human
Human

Brains : 5882

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 am

AngelOfDeath815 wrote:
back to this samantha appearing topic. It's real. I know i'm a noob in these forums and you probably think, "Oh he's just lying." I'm not. I can describe her for you.
Little girl, medium black hair. Purple aura around her. Semi tattered clothes. Dress which was a faded white and overalls. Like a buttoned up dress.

basically this photo above, but in white. and ripped at the bottom and torn at her right sleeve.

She was floating in between all those items, and i saw her during the activation of the fly trap. That stuff was spinning in the air and she appeared for like 3 seconds. I thought it was just a normal thing that happened in the games the 1st time you play....

I had played this the day it came out. 1 hour after it's release. Maybe they patched it. Maybe i was lucky. But i know what i saw....

Wow, No one knew how to activate the fly trap until 1-2 weeks AFTER the release of MP3. Also... Pics or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 16
Brains : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:03 am

Welchini wrote:
I played last night and heard someone say that shooting the "Spines in the bottles" as well as "Teddy Bears" would help with the Type 99 retrieval. Anyone else heard of the spines beingimportant?

I have taken apart the files fom DLC3 and i assure you that there is no Type 99
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8747

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:11 am

baddreams12345 wrote:
Welchini wrote:

I have taken apart the files fom DLC3 and i assure you that there is no Type 99

I don't know why so many people want the Type 99 anyway & if it was in the map why the hell would it be so hidden? Glad that it can be confirmed that this weapon definately isn't in there!!!
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9164

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 am

Welchini wrote:

Treyarch have confirmed there is no Type 99 in Der Riese therefore can we please stop referencing threads to it.

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
oneilstar
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Brains : 6180

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:39 am

who in their right FKIN mind is that desperate for a type 99 they have to waste my time making posts about.

Who seriously gives a flyinh FCK about it- what is it going to do that any of the other machine guns doesnt. when you look down the sights you lose 50% of your screen so your not going to the the zombies coming in from your right hand side-
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:05 am

untrue. My clan and I scoped out every single layer of the map as soon as it came out. We don't really have a camera though.
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 10
Brains : 7237

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

I wonder what we're missing? Maybe they updated it a few days ago; that would be lame, even for Treyarch, though...
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8811

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:20 pm

I would laugh if treyarch is just doing all of this just to piss hardcore gamers off like us and make us look for stuff that isn't there.... Oh well provides entertaiment until mp4
Back to top Go down
GoD_GraveDancer
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Cpt.Rutger wrote:
I think this is what happened to Grave:
Strange Box behavior

Looks like a graphic error to me, the surface of the box showing zoomed images of the weapon floating above it.

Nothing more.
Watched the vid. That is definitely not what happened to me. It was like handwriting or a drawing. I wasnt images that flashed or appeared. It was like someone was actually carving or burning images into the lid.
Back to top Go down
GoD_GraveDancer
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:33 pm

XxSLAYERxX wrote:
AngelOfDeath815 wrote:

Wow, No one knew how to activate the fly trap until 1-2 weeks AFTER the release of MP3. Also... Pics or it didn't happen.
We did the fly trap the day of or day after release.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:35 pm

thank you. somone else who did it. Did you get the same result as me?
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 8063

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:40 pm

what was the girl doing when you saw it?
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:36 am

standing there in the middle of the swirling stuff. She ascended a little and then vanished.
Back to top Go down
CIX Smiley
Human
Human

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6276

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:11 am

I have to admit it the whole fly trap thing seems quite elaborate and a lot of development just for an achievement.
Back to top Go down
mv670
Human
Human

Zombification : -1
Brains : 6082

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:24 pm

I now believe that there is more to this map than what was previously thought of.
I swear I have never heard the zombies say anything when they surround the monkey bomb. Then all of a sudden I started hearing "moonnnkey" or "saam" and I know that the zombies were not doing that in the first few weeks upon the release of map pack 3.

It might be nothing, but then again who knows.

The control panel in the mainframe has 4 buttons,
there are 3 small white, yellow and orange ones and one huge red one.
I understand that you shoot the control panel in one of the Fly traps pillars, I cant remember but does anyone know what the color of the button is?
it might be relevant to my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7398

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:36 pm

I think its like a dimmed red or grey colour.
Back to top Go down
mv670
Human
Human

Zombification : -1
Brains : 6082

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:24 pm

can it be possible that there are 2 other control panels that are located in Der Riese?
Maybe they turn something else on?
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 10
Brains : 7237

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:46 pm

WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE I SAW BEHIND THE JUGGERNOG MACHINE????? OMG YOU GUYS SHOULD GO CHECK THAT OUT RIGHT NOW I WILL STAY HERE TO GUARD THE DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*After everyone else leaves to play zombies and follow that fake lead, I'll steal all of the donuts.* *snicker.*
Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6547

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:18 pm

*sneaks behind NChewy and steals the donuts*

*munch munch*

After all this dead-end research.. *munch* time and time again we go back to the same spots and mix stuff up *munch* and still nothing. I'm beginning to lose faith in the Flytrap Theory *belch*
Now somebody get me some juggernog!
Back to top Go down
ninjadude9
Human
Human

Zombification : 1
Brains : 6066

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:45 am

Goddamn, I wanted those donuts, and AngelofDeath815, I'm sure your making it up, until you have any real Screenshots, it's fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide & Seek   

Back to top Go down

Hide & Seek

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-