HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8867

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:11 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
Mokko wrote:
Think the Coom Room-strategy is the best on Shi No Numa.

And, he, I saw that I have 0 Zombification, so you people may hit the "Thanks"-button if you want to. Wink

Wheres the thanks button or am I being retarded?

Yeah, I used the Comm Room Strat in Shi No Numa and it is awesome. I wish there was a better one for co-op though because I tried doing the Comm Room with 2 players and it didn't work as well at all.

The little plus next to the post. On the right hand side.

I'll give you a positive vote too llama cause you make me laugh.

Thanks Smile .

& I think I am actually blind because I can't see a plus anywhere!
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 22
Brains : 8753

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Mokko wrote:
I'm almost 100% sure that camping in the cave is better than running crazy around. As long as you are more than one player there is no problem, with the Ray Gun it's easy to keep them at a distance. Every time we get dogs it's like a free, extra lvl. Wink

I agree about the dogs though I enjoy teleport dashing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Mokko wrote:
Every time we get dogs it's like a free, extra lvl. Wink

Ha, ha, I agree. When dogs emerge it is a welcome relief. At least you know that you're going to get a max ammo at the end of it all!
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:

Thanks Smile .

You might need a certian amount of Zomb to vote, though the origanal poster on a topic can always thank people I believe.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:18 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Homicidal_llama2 wrote:

Thanks Smile .

You might need a certian amount of Zomb to vote, though the origanal poster on a topic can always thank people I believe.

Yeah, you're right. I can thank people on the Dead Snow topic I started. Now I feel like less of an idiot Razz
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:

Yeah, you're right. I can thank people on the Dead Snow topic I started. Now I feel like less of an idiot Razz

It's alright. I wondered why the buttons suddenly appeared. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 9
Brains : 7821

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 am

^^^ LOL
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:50 am

The strats pretty good. I tried it yesterday. Too bad I suck.
Back to top Go down
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 13
Brains : 6424

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 am

How long did you came? Smile
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 am

Mokko wrote:
How long did you came? Smile

I start the strat at 19 and made it to 27, my highest so far, with my step brother. Though oddly it hasn't shown up on the leader boards, which is sad as it was my highest round. Sad

Good strat though. I'll try again later.
Back to top Go down
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 13
Brains : 6424

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 am

You will get longer with some practise. The clue is to not try to defeat the zombies if they get to close you in the teleporter. When you turn it on, the teleporter will be like an electric barrier, and kill the zombies which is inside it or run into it. So if a zombie gets into the teleporter, do not try to defeat him if (of course, if there aren't any other zombies coming, you can), turn on the teleporter!
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 am

My usual method of play involves the teles too. I just ballsed up and got greedy. Twisted Evil

Couldn't resist taking a chance for that insta kill.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 am

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Though oddly it hasn't shown up on the leader boards, which is sad as it was my highest round. Sad

Sadly, for some strange reason, two player co-op doesn't show up on the leaderboards. I got to 36 but annoyingly it hasn't shown up.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 am

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Though oddly it hasn't shown up on the leader boards, which is sad as it was my highest round. Sad

Sadly, for some strange reason, two player co-op doesn't show up on the leaderboards. I got to 36 but annoyingly it hasn't shown up.

Thats probably why. At one point the game was convinced I'd reached a score of 80,000 but only reached round 8. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9284

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:04 am

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Homicidal_llama2 wrote:

Thanks Smile .

thats right - you need a zombification of 10 to vote (i have been on 9 for about a month and its so annoying lol) im one positive vote away. anyway heres the link to the correct thread where Carbon explains all as this is getting off topic guys. i will definately be using this strategy aswell.

http://codzombies.forum0.net/site-news-f7/__updated__-rep-brains-and-zombification-t325.htm

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 6
Brains : 6364

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Tried this strategy earlier solo and I made it to 27 and was going strong, but I had to leave.
Back to top Go down
BULLsEYE091
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5967

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 am

Hey i got to lvl 44 using a similar tactic, the only difference is that we didn't go to the double tap side to jump off or go to tele porter Z-A, just straight to the jug's sides ledge and from there, pretty mush the same. And, we didn't have a flamethrower.... Flamethrower zombie 11
But other wise, i spent from 7:00-12:00 on that one game, on a week night(Im in yr.7 lol).
Back to top Go down
spiderclimber
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6000

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:37 pm

I never have any friends that are up for a zombie game except for the first week it came out. I made it to 28 with 4 and I have gotten to 23 solo. I have been working on maxing points in the early rounds. Here is what I found.

Solo strategy for max points early

In the first round, I only knife.

Second round, each zombie can take 8 body shots with the colt then knife. (body shots are easier than legs and I waste less ammo because of missing)
If you run out of ammo, it takes two knife hits.

Round 3: Each zombie will take 3 knife hits which is too many and you will get downed. But if you go to the thompson room, you can get the thompson and two bullets and a knife will kill and get you 150 points. Also 12 shots with the colt and one knife at the end if you get max ammo.

Round 4: 3 shots with the thompson and a knife gets you 160 points per zombie. If you get a max ammo, it is 16 with the colt and a knife. A little harder as they come faster now and nearly impossible with the colt. Hopefully at this point you can get juggy and the bowie. I always get the juggy first as it is too easy to get downed by a zombie trying to knife past round 4.

Round 5: 4 shots with thompson, which is hard to get as there are too many, and one knife. But at this point you should have the bowie and then just knife as they come to save ammo. I ususally shoot some though as I am going to upgrade the thompson when I get the chance.

Round 6: Dogs probably, knife once and done with bowie

Round 7: start out by double tap, knife as many at the window as you can as they are trying to come in, drop down and knife as they drop off, look back every 10 seconds so you don't get flanked and keep working backwards. Run up on the balcony at C and knife as they come up the stairs with the thompson out in case you start to get over run. There are not enough yet to get overrun if you drop if needed and head back toward double tap. I always leave the last zombie running. He isn't fast enough at 7 to catch me and i link all the teleporters. If you want to link one per round, like round 5 6 and 7, you can use the perk spawned for the start of the next level. Depending on the perk, i will kill the last zombie and start the next round.

This is my strategy for gaining points early on solo. I can normally hit 15 to 18, and have hit 23 once. I usually screw up something and get caught in a corner or flanked but the early round points is a good system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.   

Back to top Go down

A strategy which brought me to lvl 40 first time used.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-