HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 
 

 My Strategies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
avatar



Zombification : 125
Brains : 14600

Posts : 1047


PostSubject: My Strategies   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 pm

#1

This is a strategy used by myself, IIICANN0NIII, MaTtKs and JD_2020.

Ok, so the strategy revolves around the teleport system and the PaP. For this to work you need MG's or brownings, ray guns, DG-2, betties, and monkey bombs. At the teleport near the 1st box location there is a catwalk, I suggest having one person up there at the window, one down below in the cave at that window and 2 people at the main door. This works well until like 15 or so. I also suggest that everyone use the catwalk for dogs, as it is the perfect chokepoint. After this gets too hard, I suggest getting the perks you need, (holding zombies at windows) and move up to a smaller room on the second floor near the other teleporter. This room has one of the green tubes used to play the song. Here you have one guy at the window and the other 3 on the door. This has gotten me to level 22-28 consecutively. There are other variations of this that we have used, but this general strategy works very well with 4 people. ALSO since max ammo is so important at higher levels you will all need to hold a zombie at the window and take turns teleporting to produce power drops, such as max ammos.

This is pretty much the gist of it. What do you all think?



#2



Also Cannon , Firevice and myself made it to round 33

Here is a picture explaining how it works.

__________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
smootherthanbutter
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 0
Brains : 6147

Posts : 1


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:59 pm

I agree with this strategy. After about level 20 at the "C" teleporter (closest to the power switch first box spawn), you start getting swarmed with zombies on the steps and are unable to keep from wasting ammo. The "B" teleporter provides more room for your teammates to move if zombies breech the room.
Back to top Go down
xCROSBYx87
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 3
Brains : 6288

Posts : 38


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:46 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
#1

This is a strategy used by myself, IIICANN0NIII, MaTtKs and JD_2020.

Ok, so the strategy revolves around the teleport system and the PaP. For this to work you need MG's or brownings, ray guns, DG-2, betties, and monkey bombs. At the teleport near the 1st box location there is a catwalk, I suggest having one person up there at the window, one down below in the cave at that window and 2 people at the main door. This works well until like 15 or so. I also suggest that everyone use the catwalk for dogs, as it is the perfect chokepoint. After this gets too hard, I suggest getting the perks you need, (holding zombies at windows) and move up to a smaller room on the second floor near the other teleporter. This room has one of the green tubes used to play the song. Here you have one guy at the window and the other 3 on the door. This has gotten me to level 22-28 consecutively. There are other variations of this that we have used, but this general strategy works very well with 4 people. ALSO since max ammo is so important at higher levels you will all need to hold a zombie at the window and take turns teleporting to produce power drops, such as max ammos.

This is pretty much the gist of it. What do you all think?
thts pretty much my main strategy except we have a guy at each window and the other 2 ppl with the best guns at the door. and the teleporter is there for a quick escape. we also all have betties for back up. this is the best strategy IMO, i have gotten to round 28 with it. some other good spots are teleporter C balcony and the hallway tht has the 2 green test tubes in it without the stairs opened.
Back to top Go down
I xKATSCLAWx I
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar


Zombification : 0
Brains : 7105

Posts : 52


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:04 am

we have got to 36 ish+ with 2 of us using only the catwalk, and spinning our guns back in nearly every round after 30
Back to top Go down
http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk
oman666zombieking
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 0
Brains : 6232

Posts : 10


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:54 pm

i agree mine that works for ZOMBIES ONLY NO DOGS its where the bridge is many know this you need pref a wunder waffle an upgraded mg and trenches for the first 10 to 15 lvls you sit in the room with the dubble tap watch both windows with one person the mg and wunderwaffle at the bridge and two others as back up o y this is for der riese btw sorry both people at the front need betties and jugernot no one else really when the front two people the backup replaces them one at a time when the ww guy needs to relode both need to replace them thats all sorry about no dogs ill post another one about that l8r thanks. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MINUS Stl
Moderator
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics
avatar



Zombification : 14
Brains : 7881

Posts : 371


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 pm

oman666zombieking wrote:
i agree mine that works for ZOMBIES ONLY NO DOGS its where the bridge is many know this you need pref a wunder waffle an upgraded mg and trenches for the first 10 to 15 lvls you sit in the room with the dubble tap watch both windows with one person the mg and wunderwaffle at the bridge and two others as back up o y this is for der riese btw sorry both people at the front need betties and jugernot no one else really when the front two people the backup replaces them one at a time when the ww guy needs to relode both need to replace them thats all sorry about no dogs ill post another one about that l8r thanks. Twisted Evil

Holy no "periods", Batman!!! Is your "." key broken? Razz

__________________________________________
Follow @MINUS_Stl
We Play CoD

Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
Rampage
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 4
Brains : 6133

Posts : 13


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:02 am

Hmmm, sounds pretty solid there Carbon.
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 44
Brains : 8931

Posts : 412


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 pm

2 people= catwalk
3 people= catwalk
4 people= carbon strat.
Back to top Go down
Stuy-G
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 0
Brains : 5946

Posts : 1


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Me and my friends usually use the catwalk, but have one person (usually the one with wunderwaffe) shooting out the window, one person watching the boarded window on the left door at the top of the catwalk, and two sitting at the top of the stairs, taking shots each to unload a mag as the other reloads, essential to have monkeys for max ammo, or nukes as they are needed after round 20, and betties help, main people at the stairs and stuff should try and get MG42/Browning and a Ray-Gun, upgrade as early as possible, this gets us to like round 28, my friends arnt the best lol, im usually last man standing, but i would be happy to try this with other people Smile flamethrower is great on insta-kill aswell, perks are handy aswell, except double tap is a disadvantage, you lose ammo twice as fast = not good.
Back to top Go down
pricey101
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 6108

Posts : 6


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:51 am

We usually use carbons tactic, but stay at the teleporter C room. Everyone usually has a PaPed stg and the person with a wunderwaffe stands on the platform near the teleporter, and helps the guy at the front, then uses the wunderwaffe while he goes for ammo. Got to round 28 doin this.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 17
Brains : 6689

Posts : 132


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 am

Me and my brother usually just camp near the main frame and use the glitch.
You keep the door leading to the double barrelled shotgun closed, and my brother stands on top of the stairs leading to it.
I stand on the other side of the closed door, but a little next to it, so I am facing the nearby window.
The zombies can never reach us, but run back and forth =D

when the fire puppies come, he runs down the stairs to the window, and I run around to meet him! =P
It's sneaky but effective =) =)
Back to top Go down
pricey101
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 6108

Posts : 6


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 am

When we're trying to get to high levels the only glitches we use are the dog glitches in the little cave in teleporter C and in the small room next to the type 100
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 4
Brains : 6068

Posts : 86


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:18 am

I like carbonfibah's strategy sounds pretty good but i never have any good players 2 try this.

I have a strategy that usually gets me past 30 all the time.

2 people on the cat walk one at the window the other covering the stairs. and 2 people (the best players) all the way by where the box first starts next 2 the electric fence trap. using the gate helps u save valuable ammo. when u have 2 on the cat walk zombies dont come from behind u.

people on the bottum can have any guns up untill round 16-17 then u need a Ray gun and a mg or wonderwaffle. on the later teen rounds its good to turn on the fence as many times as u can. if they over run u then u run back 2 the cat walk and wait untill a bomb or instakill 2 go back down. also u can throw a monkey out the window from the catwalk to the other side of the electric fence then jump down turn it on and stay down there. around round 30 its too hard to keep that up so then u start teleporting from teleporter 2 teleporter. every one sticking together. ive gotten 2 round 34 with n00bs. of course every one uses bettys and has all perks exept double tap. always get a crawler when needed.

Today i played with random players with no mics and all 3 where on the cat walk and i held the box area by myself with a ppsh and ray gun up untill round 28 we got 2 round 31 i had like 1800 kills compared to my teamates 700 lol
Back to top Go down
pricey101
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 6108

Posts : 6


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:47 pm

I don't really like camping on the catwalk because if somthing goes wrong you've got nowhere to go, but if you stand somwhere where you can get in the teleporter without facing to many zombies you can just teleport away if things go wrong.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
avatar


Zombification : 19
Brains : 7384

Posts : 273


PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Stuy-G wrote:
except double tap is a disadvantage, you lose ammo twice as fast = not good.

i beg to differ, actually. more than 90% of the time, double tap is useless. but if you use it with the ray gun, it becomes a really fast killing machine. usually when using the ray gun, you have like almost half a second between each shot, but not with double tap Smile if you've never used double tap + ray gun i advise you to try it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Strategies   

Back to top Go down
 

My Strategies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-