HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6019

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:38 am

Derrek Lee 25 wrote:
yeah, when i played zombies we all teleported and nothing happend.

it shouldn't require more power since the teleporter has no way of knowing how many people are in it.

Did you try having all three people activate the electric barriers on their side and then go teleporter (with precise timing)?
Jezus
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7750

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 am

There has to be some way the hellhounds got from Der Riese to Shi No Numa, right? The 5th teleporter could possibly be outside of SNN or maybe it isn't there, but is in Der Riese. The flytrap was what housed "Die Glocke" if you researced it. A structure of pillars. The "5th teleporter" could in fact be The Bell itself. That is not in Der Riese but hidden in another map.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
j2m773
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5902

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 am

DEMON xMYQx wrote:
There has to be some way the hellhounds got from Der Riese to Shi No Numa, right? The 5th teleporter could possibly be outside of SNN or maybe it isn't there, but is in Der Riese. The flytrap was what housed "Die Glocke" if you researced it. A structure of pillars. The "5th teleporter" could in fact be The Bell itself. That is not in Der Riese but hidden in another map.
Maybe the hell hounds got exposed to element 115 (element 115 is used on the teleporters) so they can teleport wherever they want in this case from der riese to shi no numa or maybe the spririt of dr. maxis is just summoning them there.
Back to top Go down
xNoQuarterX
Human
Human

Zombification : -2
Brains : 6054

PostSubject: The map hasn't been fully opened yet.   Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 am

There are parts of the map we can see but not reach, like the building with the parachute guy. And the teddy bears that we can't find. Something else needs to be unlocked or activated to allow us to go further. This is why map pac 4 hasn't been released because treyarch thought we would have solved this puzzle by now, but we have all missed it. It's probably something simple like shooting the parachute guy with an upgraded weapon, or only shooting the teddybear with the same perk that you have. We are overlooking something in der reise that takes us to a new teleporter, a teleporter to England or France. The next leg of the zombie saga. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 7264

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm

xNoQuarterX wrote:
There are parts of the map we can see but not reach, like the building with the parachute guy. And the teddy bears that we can't find. Something else needs to be unlocked or activated to allow us to go further. This is why map pac 4 hasn't been released because treyarch thought we would have solved this puzzle by now, but we have all missed it. It's probably something simple like shooting the parachute guy with an upgraded weapon, or only shooting the teddybear with the same perk that you have. We are overlooking something in der reise that takes us to a new teleporter, a teleporter to England or France. The next leg of the zombie saga. Twisted Evil
I mostly agree with you but no matter what we do, Treyarch wouldn't have made a teleporter to teleport you to another map. I think that there might just be a hidden teleporter that is broken or something, which could make it a possible area for the scene of Dr Maxis and Samantha's deaths. I think there is something we have all completely missed. Treyarch would have released another map by now if they thought that the storyline wasn't revealed completely. But there are so many theories that have been tried and they all failed. I doubt it has anything to do with the electric barriers, as a start. I think personally that we have missed something not necessarily in Der Riese. Has anyone made a full search of Verruckt yet for hidden easter eggs? Anything could help.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6569

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:38 am

I think he meant, it would link the maps. =D
Like, we'd find somethng in game, that could 'teleport' us to the next map.
Not ingame ofcourse, but in the story line.
Something that would make sense of how they get to MP4 =)
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7750

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 am

j2m773 wrote:
Maybe the hell hounds got exposed to element 115 (element 115 is used on the teleporters) so they can teleport wherever they want in this case from der riese to shi no numa or maybe the spririt of dr. maxis is just summoning them there.

I think they may have used 115 to create the hellhounds but it is possible they only used it to help them teleport/spawn.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
xNoQuarterX
Human
Human

Zombification : -2
Brains : 6054

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Acuity wrote:

Yes you are correct, I just tried shooting the dog footprint on the moon with the upgraded sniper rifle and nothing happened. Neutral I still think there is something more with the flytrap teddybears, one is holding the bowie knife, one is holding juggernaught, and the monkeybomb is in the furnace. If you throw a monkeybomb in the furnace with the other one it flips out and says different stuff. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 7264

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 pm

xNoQuarterX wrote:
Acuity wrote:

Yes you are correct, I just tried shooting the dog footprint on the moon with the upgraded sniper rifle and nothing happened. Neutral I still think there is something more with the flytrap teddybears, one is holding the bowie knife, one is holding juggernaught, and the monkeybomb is in the furnace. If you throw a monkeybomb in the furnace with the other one it flips out and says different stuff. Twisted Evil

Well, it's clear that the fly trap has something to do with this. it can't be just there for fun, treyarch must have put it there for a reason other than a secret trophy/achievement.
Back to top Go down
Mokotoro
Human
Human

Brains : 5864

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Maybe, like other guy said in other topic based on the code: we need to do something with the fifth radio, the hanging guy AND the flytrap, also WHAT THE HELL is the ZOMBIE ANTIGRAVITY? has anyone tried to atract the zombies to the flytrap and see what happens? or no cliping and get to the fly trap and someone else activate is while youre inside? maybe thats the fourth teleporter, the fly trap :S
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8376

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:59 am

when you stand near the fly trap window, the zombies stop for about 10 seconds or so like a barrier glitch. just thought it was a glitch but could be relevent to the fly trap...
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
MickSaints
Human
Human

Brains : 5877

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:10 pm

I never heard anybody mention this before or in this thread but it its relevant to the 935 logo and the and the teleporters.

In Der Riese there are the 935 fist logo on doors and walls in the teleporter rooms and 1 great big one on the wall behind the clock but have you noticed that all of the logos are of a right hand but on the door entering Z-A it is the only logo that is of a left hand?
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:06 pm

::AHEM::

Z-A is also the only teleporter room that doesnt have windows for a ceiling.

But back to the logos, all of the doors are visible to the moons light or the outside and have the right handed fist but when you get to Z-A the left handed logo it can not be viewed by the moon or the oustide light cannot get to the fist.

This is just some more business to stew over and evidence for those non-believers of extra goodness to Der Riese.

When I'm not in Der Riese I'm at MW2.

Yours Truly,
Mick
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:26 am

EDIT

There is another logo that is of a left hand and that is on the wall of Z-C opposite of the roof with antennas on them.

How is the "4th antenna" hold the symbol on it that looks like this "#"?
The antenna just goes in the middle of the symbol. The symbol isnt even connected to it, but easiest answer would be its just a video game and its not real like bigfoot is.

The big foot print in the garage by the switch is extra big just like big foot.

Thats the secret big foot is in der riese.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob2003
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 1
Brains : 6360

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 am

lol, bigfoot in der riese would be so funny haha like instead of dogs, you have to try and destract him with some sort of banana while somebody shoots him with the wonderwaffe lol. As for the five bells I'm not too sure about but it could be refering to the achievment where you upgrade five weapons at the mainframe OR it could be the combination to a lock,riddle or something!?
Back to top Go down
jamesbondjunior
Human
Human

Brains : 5860

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm

I have read through the whole topic and yet no one has brought up the point that if u look at the monkey bombs hat when u wind it up.... there is the 935 symbol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/c/profile?TUUID=6c2a30a2-5fd5-48ec-90c7-9863
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   

Back to top Go down

Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-