HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
soldatallemand
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6067

PostSubject: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 am

I am not sure if anyone here has discussed this in another thread, but I noticed something today when staring at the 935 logo. You can see 4 teleporter "bells" at the top and one in the bottom right. That makes 5 teleporters. Now 4 I can understand: 3 teleporter "bells" in the map, plus the "bell" that houses the pack a punch. But #5?? Does that include the mainframe pad also? Any ideas???

Maybe there is another teleporter somewhere....... (Possibly on another map)?
Back to top Go down
X NdEx X
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6856

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 pm

or possibly after you find ALL teddies and stuff you can telepot from mainframe idk
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 7517

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 pm

NO IVE GOT IT!

they teleported there thats why nikolai felt like throwing up! And the dr said its a mere side effect or w/e. this HAS to be right.

so the fifth is out of the map.
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
gaurdstar
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6668

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Camo Wildcat wrote:
NO IVE GOT IT!

they teleported there thats why nikolai felt like throwing up! And the dr said its a mere side effect or w/e. this HAS to be right.

that makes a lot of sense actually. when you eleport sometimes, there's the slow movement, shaky screen etc. and sometimes nikolai says it feels like being drunk or something like taht, just like the video
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 7517

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm

gaurdstar wrote:
Camo Wildcat wrote:
NO IVE GOT IT!

that makes a lot of sense actually. when you eleport sometimes, there's the slow movement, shaky screen etc. and sometimes nikolai says it feels like being drunk or something like taht, just like the video

thanks im as close to 100% sure that that's right.
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
Zentoaku
Human
Human

Brains : 6080

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:04 pm

When you teleport though you end up at the mainframe. If there is a teleporter 'outside the map' then it would only mean the four characters would survive Der Riese possibly. The only map I can say for sure must have a hidden teleporter (that's not actually put into the map) is Shi no Numa.
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 10
Brains : 7092

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

no they dont feel well because they came from a voyage der riese means either the giant or voyage look it up
Back to top Go down
gaurdstar
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

actually, i don't think these are supposed to be "teleporter bells" i think it's supposed to be a hand holding onto it
Back to top Go down
Dr. VP
Human
Human

Brains : 6407

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Yeah it definitely resembles the scientists "hand" grasping the technology of teleportation.
Back to top Go down
soldatallemand
Human
Human

Brains : 6067

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 am

True,

But ( I will post pictures) if you look at the fingers/teleporters they have fins. I don't think it is supposed to be a knuckle... it looks just like a teleporter turned upside down. The teleporters look like the ones in the movie The Fly with the fins in the sides.

Maybe I am looking at it wrong... It really does look like fingers from a distance. just up close it looks different. =D

Ill post the pictures and see if you guys see what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
twankies
Human
Human

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6243

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Just on a tid bit, The National WW2 Museum is 935 Magazine St., New Orleans LA

**edit**

or so I thought.. lol... I will have to recheck Razz

ops its 945 sorry heh
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager

Zombification : 108
Brains : 9476

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:46 pm

I managed to have a closer look at the symbol and it does look like instead of them being fingers, they are the teleporters. They have small little fins coming off of them on each side. I don't know about anyone else, but my fingers aren't like that. Lol.

Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 pm

or, crazy though, it's fingers grasping it and the fingers are improvised as teleporter "bells" as them grasping the knowledge of teleporters, thank u for the metaphor btw Smile i still think its ment to be a hand tho
Back to top Go down
lantus nova
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 13
Brains : 6577

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Der Riese means "the giant"
Der Reise means "The journey"
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master

Brains : 7357

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:53 am

Maybe there is another node near SNN? When I watched the trailer (and when I saw where you start out), it seemed to me like we used the last of the power to teleport to Der Riese, using one near SNN.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 am

Nchewbacca wrote:
Maybe there is another node near SNN? When I watched the trailer (and when I saw where you start out), it seemed to me like we used the last of the power to teleport to Der Riese, using one near SNN.

sounds good to me mate. when you 'land' at der riese it says 'power levels critical...' so its just ran out of juice by the sound of it. and we land on the tele pad, so mustve come from somewhere...?
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
generator350
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 9
Brains : 6365

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Maybe there is a teleporter in Shi No Numa
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:34 am

generator350 wrote:

think we wouldve found it if there was..... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

Brains : 6020

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:45 am

Maybe the electric from the meteorite from Shi No Numa maybe they charged it up or something like that and they escaped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Perhaps the next map will be nearby Shi No Numa, and reveal that our precious characters traveled in this fashion- SNN-MP4 map- Der Riese. Maybe the next one will be a prequel to Der Riese, and our characters actually died in the Zombie Factory?
Back to top Go down
generator350
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 9
Brains : 6365

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:42 pm

metrocedes wrote:
generator350 wrote:

I mean there was a teleporter off to the side not in the area we played in.
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

Brains : 6020

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 pm

generator350 wrote:
metrocedes wrote:
generator350 wrote:

I mean there was a teleporter off to the side not in the area we played in.

Wouldn't someone with noclip find that already?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
kdf92
Human
Human

Brains : 6110

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 am

this sounds really random, but i think the wunderwaffe DG-2 has something to do with them teleporting. I know its a weapon and all, but what if richtofen plugged it into something, and then shot themselves with it causing them to teleport? if you look at the middle blue piston in the gun, its the exact same one in the mainframe, except its bigger. wunderwaffe DG-2=the missing teleporter? its just my opinion/guess
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:31 am

That's a very interesting idea, and it makes sense. It is generally believed that the Wunderwaffe is a mobile version of the Die Glocke, and, if you build on that, it could be considered the 5th teleporter (maybe the "thumb" on the logo?), since the other's could be part of the Die Glocke project. Maybe it was meant to be a mobile teleporter, to send the rest of the zombies back, and it ended up a little... "different' than they had intended? Interesting theory, unintelligible name with hellhound picture person. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FBandikoot
Zombie
Zombie

Brains : 6643

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 pm

I love this whole zombies thing THANKYOU Treyarch O T
Back to top Go down
http://sarmy.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"   

Back to top Go down

Group 935 Logo - 5 Teleporter "Bells"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-