HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7870

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Juice503 wrote:
I personally think it's the browning or MG42

The Ray Gun or Trench Gun. They both do lots of damage to dogs/zombies until like 13.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
boyntz13
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6073

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:19 pm

The trench gun will one hit a dog at lvl 150+, so it's my favorite by far
Back to top Go down
wizra
Human
Human

Brains : 6173

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:22 pm

boyntz13 wrote:
The trench gun will one hit a dog at lvl 150+, so it's my favorite by far

I wish that wasn't the case, because this is what makes it so easy, and that's why people are getting ridiculously high levels. The 1st wave of dogs should attack you one a time, 2nd wave two at a time, 3rd wave three at a time etc. this way nobody will be able to get passed 50 and the leaderboards will be more sensible. And the dogs should get stronger & faster.
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 8042

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:27 pm

if every one had around the same score, than there isn't a way to see who is better, i like to see who is better, but i don't use the trench, i use the wunderwaffe at farther levels, and it is my favorite, ray gun next.
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
wizra
Human
Human

Brains : 6173

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:31 pm

itz Cheerioz wrote:
if every one had around the same score, than there isn't a way to see who is better, i like to see who is better, but i don't use the trench, i use the wunderwaffe at farther levels, and it is my favorite, ray gun next.

But the thing is, it's not really testing who's better. The only reason I don't bother trying to beat other people that I know who got 100+, is that I can't be stuffed sitting there for 3-4 hours. After a while it's not even fun anymore. This is the reason why I got over Shi No Numa in like 1 week, because it's too easy and it becomes very draining.
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Brains : 8042

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm

wizra wrote:
itz Cheerioz wrote:

But the thing is, it's not really testing who's better. The only reason I don't bother trying to beat other people that I know who got 100+, is that I can't be stuffed sitting there for 3-4 hours. After a while it's not even fun anymore. This is the reason why I got over Shi No Numa in like 1 week, because it's too easy and it becomes very draining.
alright, but that's your opinion, i haven't gotten bored of any of the level's on zombies yet
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Mr. Satan
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6464

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:20 pm

I personally stay with the MG42 as much as possible with the dogs. If I don't have that, I'll make a dash for the trench gun if I think I have enough time. The Raygun and Wunderwaffe just don't work for me.
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9284

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 am

i like the ray gun and the trench gun for the puppies.

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8867

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:08 am

YoungMaxwell wrote:
i like the ray gun and the trench gun for the puppies.

I have to agree with you. Except when I get the Ray Gun I pretty much just hold the shoot button down to avoid getting hit or dogs getting to close because we all know how lethal the gun can be to yourself when zombies are to close.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 8378

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 am

You know what's fun to do?
During a dog round just throw all your monkeys..so you have a monkey party..:]
Anyways I would say upgrade trench or..the wunderwaffe.

*Scene Girls, Y'Gotta Love them..*

You may not like CovertGunman but..give me the Zombification for my hot gif of these sexy ladies :]
C'mon you know they're hot..Just look at them..
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 22
Brains : 8753

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:07 am

The trench gun for me, though any smg can get the dirty work done.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8496

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 am

trench gun from the start baby, then if i have the waffle il use that like no tommorow as you get max ammo at the end anyway.
best thing to do though is plant betties in different corners and run around leading them to the slaughter. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
GTOGreg
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 20
Brains : 6613

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Personally, for lvls below 11 I like to carry the Trench Gun in my second weapon slot to PUNISH the hounds.

My low lvl alternate choice would be the .357 Magnum.

As a welcome bonus, both Trench Gun and .357 seem to be very well suited for wading through zombies and can get you out of some tight spots during the early lvls as well.

Unfortunatley, due to the slow reload speed, and puny 6 round clip for both of these guns and the pityfull range of the Trench Gun, I dont think either is worthy of filling the #2 weapon slot past lvl 10.

For lvls 11 up, I like the Ray Gun to womp the puppies (if you are lucky enough wrench it from the evil gank box, seems like you need a note from God or something before you are able to get one).

My higher lvl alternate would possibly be the Wunderwuffle (as you will be tripping over this POS anyway because the dirty trick box will present it to you every 2nd attempt).

IMHO, both the Trench Gun and Ray Gun are best suited for the hounds.
Back to top Go down
CuRaHeeBoi123
Human
Human

Zombification : -1
Brains : 6296

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm

^ I agree
Back to top Go down
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6276

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:23 am

The first gun I purchase is the trench gun and I will hold onto it for as long as possible, nothing works better on dogs or dead heads than the trench gun. If you are able to get speed cola then reloading is not a problem. Also planting bettys where the dogs will run through is also a personal favorite.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie

Brains : 6667

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 pm

I'm lucky with the mystery box usually. I like the PPsh-41 Fast reload and very fast.
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 13
Brains : 6401

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:42 pm

i think the wunderwaffe and trench gun are the best
Back to top Go down
lissa110

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6256

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:15 am

trench gun early on, one and done. wonderwaffe in later rounds, take all the kills.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8496

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:49 am

also the thompson is a kick ass dog killer! one clip of the thompson while its on fire normal sees those bas*ards off!!
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
skatuhboid
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 6047

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:00 am

the trench gun
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7518

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:38 pm

if i have it i always use wunderwaffe when theyre far enough not to buzz me or my mates because i know i gots me a max ammo on the way i also throw grenades and my monkey boms too as i might aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 10
Brains : 7051

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Trench Gun Without a doubt
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 10
Brains : 6397

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:57 pm

For me it would be the trench gun or as I called it the stick that shoots rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think the best gun for killing the hellhounds is?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-