HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 
 

 Subscription service for COD7?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8551

Posts : 765


PostSubject: Subscription service for COD7?   Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:09 pm

today, during an activision confrence call, Kotick Said "If you think about the success that we've had in other product categories on subscription, you can get a sense of the direction that we want to take that franchise,"

this could mean subscription service, which I would imagine would be like World of Warcraft. Now, I simply cant imagnie this. we are paying for Live, paying $60, and now we have to pay to play?! now, I'm not gonna jump the gun but I'm prepared for a boycott.

also, Verruckt is set to be released tomarrow (mentioned in another post)
the COD7 Developer was not mentioned.

maybe this subscription service is being set up by the other folks Activison bought to work on COD. or, they may have bought them due to the rumors of IW not doing another COD.

so, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 10
Brains : 6161

Posts : 264


PostSubject: Re: Subscription service for COD7?   Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Hmmmm I know what you mean.Paying for live and now this? Maybe in the subscription they will add some new things.I don't know for sure.Of course,the COD7 was not mentioned because they did wanted to make a ''surprise''.I'd say they are like parrots.Talking and talking.Anyways,later I'll check some stuff about it.Good thread here strwrsbob.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com
Niho
Moderator

Moderator
avatar


Zombification : 38
Brains : 8142

Posts : 591


PostSubject: Re: Subscription service for COD7?   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:05 am

CoD MMO. >_>

__________________________________________
*Started the Scene Girl Revolution at CoDZ*

*Scene Girls, Y'Gotta Love them..*

You may not like CovertGunman but..give me the Zombification for my hot gif of these sexy ladies :]
C'mon you know they're hot..Just look at them..
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 73
Brains : 8631

Posts : 693


PostSubject: Re: Subscription service for COD7?   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:32 am

I completely agree. Sounds like aload of rubbish. I can understand for the PC but for consoles? You've got to be kidding.
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8551

Posts : 765


PostSubject: Re: Subscription service for COD7?   Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:50 pm

COD MMO- we can do quests, and run all around Ho Chi mihn Vietnam to find metals to make armor! how exciting! they could always add the DLC for free, or some kind of "premium" service. more callsigns,emblems, player skins, etc. I hope they wouldnt make extra weapons for the subscription- it'd be almost unfair
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 2
Brains : 6040

Posts : 65


PostSubject: Re: Subscription service for COD7?   Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Are there any other games on PS3 or XBOX which you need to subscribe to play? I can't think of any but that doesn't mean they aren't there. I would bet that he was refering to PC or a PC exclusive game, MS and Sony would probably balk at having subscription games (unless they got their cut of course)
Back to top Go down
Verstehen
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 7
Brains : 5927

Posts : 71


PostSubject: Re: Subscription service for COD7?   Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:04 am

wiggum1978 wrote:
Are there any other games on PS3 or XBOX which you need to subscribe to play? I can't think of any but that doesn't mean they aren't there. I would bet that he was refering to PC or a PC exclusive game, MS and Sony would probably balk at having subscription games (unless they got their cut of course)
I'm pretty sure that Phantasy Star Universe for the 360 is a subsription. I think any console player would agree that this is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Niho
Moderator

Moderator
avatar


Zombification : 38
Brains : 8142

Posts : 591


PostSubject: Re: Subscription service for COD7?   Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:20 am

Verstehen wrote:
wiggum1978 wrote:
Are there any other games on PS3 or XBOX which you need to subscribe to play? I can't think of any but that doesn't mean they aren't there. I would bet that he was refering to PC or a PC exclusive game, MS and Sony would probably balk at having subscription games (unless they got their cut of course)
I'm pretty sure that Phantasy Star Universe for the 360 is a subsription. I think any console player would agree that this is a bad idea.
Then there's Final Fantasy XII..and maybe..XIV?

__________________________________________
*Started the Scene Girl Revolution at CoDZ*

*Scene Girls, Y'Gotta Love them..*

You may not like CovertGunman but..give me the Zombification for my hot gif of these sexy ladies :]
C'mon you know they're hot..Just look at them..
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar


Zombification : 12
Brains : 7806

Posts : 535


PostSubject: Re: Subscription service for COD7?   Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:09 am

Niho wrote:
Verstehen wrote:
wiggum1978 wrote:
Are there any other games on PS3 or XBOX which you need to subscribe to play? I can't think of any but that doesn't mean they aren't there. I would bet that he was refering to PC or a PC exclusive game, MS and Sony would probably balk at having subscription games (unless they got their cut of course)
I'm pretty sure that Phantasy Star Universe for the 360 is a subsription. I think any console player would agree that this is a bad idea.
Then there's Final Fantasy XII..and maybe..XIV?
god i hope XIV isn't going to be, i wanna get that so bad, but im not going to if it's a monthly thing...tee hee...monthly
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Subscription service for COD7?   

Back to top Go down
 

Subscription service for COD7?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty Discussion :: CoD 7 Discussion-