HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 
 

 Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
berad543
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 1
Brains : 5853

Posts : 6


PostSubject: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:11 pm

With Treyarch developing Call of Duty 7 which is reportedly set during the Vietnam War, what do you think are the chances of zombies being included in this game?
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 13
Brains : 6149

Posts : 190


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:54 pm

um i find it a 40% chance because they would probaly have to make a whole new storyline
60% chance says no because i though there making a war game after a war we lost and it might not be to good
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
avatar



Zombification : 125
Brains : 14348

Posts : 1047


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm

I had a convo with JD2020 the other night. Here is some of the convo...

He asked me what I would do if their next game had no zombies...

I told him I would disown him and never speak to him again lol.....

Anyway, the way he said it makes me think they will make another CoD war game. Perhaps exclude zombies, hold off and then start up a project for a full zombie game (my hopes)

Anyway he also commented on the fact that perhaps there is nothing else to the story and it has already been laid out.

Only time will tell, I will let you all know if I come across anymore news on the subject of course.

__________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 44
Brains : 8679

Posts : 412


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 pm

As much as I would like them to make zombies in cod7, I kinda find it unrealistic. Like carbon touched on in his post I would MUCH rather see them make a zombies game. Personally what I would like to see them do is make a whole new bonus mode in cod 7. They have suprised us in the past so I don't see why they can't or shouldn't now... IDK...
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 12
Brains : 6155

Posts : 116


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:06 am

@carbonfibah wrote:
I had a convo with JD2020 the other night. Here is some of the convo...

He asked me what I would do if their next game had no zombies...

I told him I would disown him and never speak to him again lol.....

Anyway, the way he said it makes me think they will make another CoD war game. Perhaps exclude zombies, hold off and then start up a project for a full zombie game (my hopes)

Anyway he also commented on the fact that perhaps there is nothing else to the story and it has already been laid out.

Only time will tell, I will let you all know if I come across anymore news on the subject of course.
DAMN! I was really hoping for some shellshock style zombies in the next cod. Heck, if the next one is in veitnam then they could build on a whole story. Say a crazy doctor found Dr. Maxis's notes. That would be fun! AT LEAST I HOPE THEY'D DO THAT!
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 12
Brains : 6155

Posts : 116


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 am

@Snowyman13 wrote:
um i find it a 40% chance because they would probaly have to make a whole new storyline
60% chance says no because i though there making a war game after a war we lost and it might not be to good
We didn't loose, we gave up. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
zyonist killer
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5598

Posts : 40


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:40 am

@srm-trpr78 wrote:
@Snowyman13 wrote:
um i find it a 40% chance because they would probaly have to make a whole new storyline
60% chance says no because i though there making a war game after a war we lost and it might not be to good
We didn't loose, we gave up. Just saying.


really in anything if you give up you automatically lose
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master




Zombification : 2
Brains : 5768

Posts : 412


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:48 am

Well, it's official no zombies in CoD7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
avatar



Zombification : 125
Brains : 14348

Posts : 1047


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:52 am

@lawtondannyboy wrote:
Well, it's official no zombies in CoD7.

It is not official until they announce the game.

__________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
YoungMaxwell
Moderator

Moderator
avatar



Zombification : 29
Brains : 9032

Posts : 505


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 am

i am just clinging onto the 'we shall return' deciphered sentence. Is still in the back of my mind.

__________________________________________


Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
xCrazzyGuy92x
Moderator

Moderator
avatar



Zombification : 21
Brains : 8014

Posts : 380


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 pm

I think it would be very dumb for them to exclude zombies from their next game. We already have other cod's that have fantastic MP. I think we can wait for another big MP game. I much rather see a full zombie game. And if not that they should at least include zombies as a bonus mode. Do they not see the almost 4,000 member community we have before them? And 4,000 is a very very small amount of people that love their zombie mode. Treyarch as already disappointed a lot of their community with the news of no MP4. If they want to change the trend of people hating how they do things they should tell us and not have us waiting for nothing. So if there is no zombies in the new game just say it. I would rather know than wait another 2-4 months waiting to be disappointed again.

__________________________________________




Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 10
Brains : 6145

Posts : 264


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Doubt it.Maybe they will change the story line.We lost the war.If they keep the own story line,it would be a pathetic game(For me).@srm-trpr78 giving up is loosing.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com
EyesofRinnegan
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 8
Brains : 5833

Posts : 37


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm

I don't think they should make a separate game over Nazi Zombies, in my opinion, there is not enough to add to it, other that a LOT more levels, then i could maybe see a possibility...but i say they should either make a NEW story line, or continue off from the last story line, but ( how many years since WWII and Nam War ). Facepalm2
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/eyesof_rinnegan/profile
willis575
WhatWeKnow

avatar


Zombification : 27
Brains : 7350

Posts : 340


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Haven't been around in a while but saw carbon's twitter post today so I thought I'd throw my $.02 in....

I think at this point, Activision knows they can just slap the words call of duty on something and make a quick hundred million. World at War was an extremely epic game. Fantastic campaign, campaign co-op, competitive co-op, multiplayer, and if that was enough, they made an insanely awesome wave defense zombie mode. Enter modern warfare 2. Fun game. I play it all the time. But clearly half assed in every way. So I'm not expecting much in COD7 other than a vehicle for the multiplayer.


Anyway... how's everybody been? I must admit I'm glad to see this forum is still going!
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8535

Posts : 765


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:59 pm

to crazzy's point, its be a bad buisness decision. maybe make it DLc from launch, but at least have something diffrent. it would almost even be a step back from MW2, given that Treyarch does not blow us away. Edward is alive...
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 21
Brains : 6102

Posts : 125


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:30 pm

As much as I would like to see Vietnam zombies... I don't think that a Vietnam CoD would work. I mean the media would be all over it and it would turn in to a Six days in Fallujah incident. If youve never heard of that game I can't blame you it was supposed to tell the current generation (who are videogamers) the story of courageous U.S. marines in Iraq. Veterans and current servicemen supported it but... the media and polticians shut it down. To them the wounds are still to fresh. Despite the fact the vietnam war took place 40 years ago. Also what I kind of Campaign would they put in it.. The Vietnam war really did not have a surefire conclusion like WWII. Plus WII is all tapped out (at least in my oppinion) and any war game before WWI would be incredibly slow as the weapons were all slow to fire, etc. And MW belongs to IW so... Any chance of terrorist zombies is out as well. The only hope is an full-length zombie game. And the guys at Treyarch are very creative so I'm sure they could come up with other game types etc. And that is my theory on the current situation. I guess we have to keep our fingrers croosed and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
avatar



Zombification : 125
Brains : 14348

Posts : 1047


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:35 pm

@DeadShock wrote:
As much as I would like to see Vietnam zombies... I don't think that a Vietnam CoD would work. I mean the media would be all over it and it would turn in to a Six days in Fallujah incident. If youve never heard of that game I can't blame you it was supposed to tell the current generation (who are videogamers) the story of courageous U.S. marines in Iraq. Veterans and current servicemen supported it but... the media and polticians shut it down. To them the wounds are still to fresh. Despite the fact the vietnam war took place 40 years ago. Also what I kind of Campaign would they put in it.. The Vietnam war really did not have a surefire conclusion like WWII. Plus WII is all tapped out (at least in my oppinion) and any war game before WWI would be incredibly slow as the weapons were all slow to fire, etc. And MW belongs to IW so... Any chance of terrorist zombies is out as well. The only hope is an full-length zombie game. And the guys at Treyarch are very creative so I'm sure they could come up with other game types etc. And that is my theory on the current situation. I guess we have to keep our fingrers croosed and hope for the best.

Interesting thoughts.

*topic moved to CoD 7 discussion

__________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 10
Brains : 6145

Posts : 264


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Treyarch takes one step afront and then back,I wish to know what they are plannig ahead this time.Treyarch:''We did not make Nazi Zombies but we did Vietnam Zombies''.Wont that like hurt you guys.I mean,knowing Treyarch,they are gonna blow are heads up with the game and all but what else.Like strwrsbob said,Edward is alive.For all we know,I think that Nikolai,Dempsey,Richtofen,and Takeo are still alive also.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 13
Brains : 6149

Posts : 190


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 pm

@coqui they might have already finish the story like carbon kind of said(hes little chat with jd)
and idk about takeo and richtofen being alive
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 10
Brains : 6145

Posts : 264


PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:15 pm

@Snowyman13 wrote:
@coqui they might have already finish the story like carbon kind of said(hes little chat with jd)
and idk about takeo and richtofen being alive
Hmmm.Ill give you 1+rep for that.Maybe they did already finished it.Oh well at least we enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)   

Back to top Go down
 

Vietnamese Zombies? (CoD 7)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty Discussion :: CoD 7 Discussion-