HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Forum suggestion...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
firstwardo
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5607

PostSubject: Forum suggestion...   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 pm

I think the whole website needs a redesign, it is somewhat of an eyesore. Granted, I'm no expert on webiste design, but I believe the website is in need of an overhaul.
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8681

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Like what type of overall does it need... i know you said overall appearance overhaul...but specifically what??? IMO..it looks great for what carbon could do....It has all of the neccessary attributes and is in my eyes appealing to the eye for a forumotion forum..also carbon is going to move this site to a new server when it comes around to the new year... it will probably get a "new look" there....but hey...that is just my opinion...Smile
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8246

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:51 am

i think it looks fine as it is. the only problem i think thats happening is that there are more MW2 active threads than zombie ones. but we expected that anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8617

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:51 am

I love the fact that you act like a veteran of this site firstwardo even though you've only got two posts... To be honest I think the site looks fine. The only thing I'd change is the top banner, I'd include images from all the zombie maps instead of just Der Riese.

Last edited by Homicidal_llama2 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager

Zombification : 108
Brains : 9226

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 am

Hmm, what an interesting topic...

Graphics
ModeratorGraphics

Zombification : 14
Brains : 7631

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:06 pm

CovertGunman wrote:

Very true....Quite an interesting topic. Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator

Zombification : 125
Brains : 14350

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:11 pm

xMinus81x wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:

Very true....Quite an interesting topic. Razz

Indeed

Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
alp360
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 6528

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:51 pm

The only thing I'd change ( maybe just my pc tho) is the red slider bar. I can't see it properly. Otherwise think it is wicked everything zombie u need and created from scratch to massive in a few months!! Major reps for what has been achieved IMO
Back to top Go down
Jinxy
Human
Human

Zombification : 2
Brains : 5734

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Ok this is weird o.O As I just posted the below comments the site went weird like this

carbonfibah wrote:
xMinus81x wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:

[Very true....Quite an interesting topic. Razz

Indeed

One gets the idea of being facetious but too illiterate for short and smart words Sad

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
I love the fact that you act like a veteran of this site firstwardo even though you've only got two posts.

I agree , Seems he only made it for this. But he has 2 so he prob made it for one topic then decided he didn't like the look .

Personally though , I don't like red Razz OMG BITCH ! Not really , It's weird o.O But I think it fits in around what's going on . The red writing reflects the bar and juggernoob Smile BUT , the purple flash at the end of Nikolai's gun is going a bit with the eclipse but I think more couldve been put into the writing because the top of the C and D are a little choppy and the colour of the stroke doesn't reflect much on the gun . No offence Smile I like it , just pointing out little things that only I would notice x]
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:27 pm

It was going to be a surprise, but I shall tell you all anyway, minus has been working on new images for a redesign, as I will not be able to transfer the forum to a new server anytime soon. So I have decided to go through and improve this forum as much as we can. I know mw2 and traffic is down. Hopefully this is only a period of downtime as we wait for news on zombies. Just be aware that in the future, maybe a year and something zombie related surfaces this forum will be back in full swing and busy as ever. The devoted and notable members shall stick by us as we progress into the future in these upcoming months.

Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8537

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:40 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
It was going to be a surprise, but I shall tell you all anyway, minus has been working on new images for a redesign, as I will not be able to transfer the forum to a new server anytime soon. So I have decided to go through and improve this forum as much as we can. I know mw2 and traffic is down. Hopefully this is only a period of downtime as we wait for news on zombies. Just be aware that in the future, maybe a year and something zombie related surfaces this forum will be back in full swing and busy as ever. The devoted and notable members shall stick by us as we progress into the future in these upcoming months.

I'm here with you guys!
To add on to the suggestions topic, I think you should add an MW2 section, becuase there are and will be more topics.

the way you say we wait for zombie news.... You know something we dont Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
MINUS Stl
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 pm

carbonfibah wrote:

Yep. Been workin on some new ideas for looks/graphics. Wanting to do something different and definitely eye-catching for everyone. Very Happy

Methinks you may see something soon. Wink

Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9034

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:08 am

xMinus81x wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:

Yep. Been workin on some new ideas for looks/graphics. Wanting to do something different and definitely eye-catching for everyone. Very Happy

Ah the Graphics Guru returns - this will be interesting

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 10
Brains : 6801

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Liking it Minus. Great work. Could you pm me with what you use to make it, Id like to start making some graphics, but when i crack my photoshop it doesnt work :S
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:49 pm

strwrsbob wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:

I'm here with you guys!
To add on to the suggestions topic, I think you should add an MW2 section, becuase there are and will be more topics.

the way you say we wait for zombie news.... You know something we dont Shocked

Sorry for double comment, but i just seen this comment. Strwsbob im not sure, We are a zombie forum not Mw2, Yet maybe a sub section, or even a new 'linked' forum? good idea though
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7268

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:35 pm

well it can be just like the off topic section but with a topic haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Lol good idea actually!
Back to top Go down
MINUS Stl
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:59 pm

YoungMaxwell wrote:
xMinus81x wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:

Ah the Graphics Guru returns - this will be interesting

Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:03 am

The navigation bar that we have now is something I made. Minus is working on a new banner and maybe some other things as well.

What do you all think of the new navigation bar?

Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9034

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:05 am

carbonfibah wrote:
The navigation bar that we have now is something I made. Minus is working on a new banner and maybe some other things as well.

What do you all think of the new navigation bar?

New Navbar looks awesome.

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8617

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 am

I like it but I don't think it matches the rest of the forum's style but thats cus you're changing the rest at some point right? Also the block of grey at the bottom doesn't work as well but apart from that I think it looks slick and awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion...   

Back to top Go down

Forum suggestion...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-