HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 
 

 Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 21
Brains : 6236

Posts : 125


PostSubject: Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Some one might have asked this already but... I have been debating on whether or not to buy CoD WaW for the P.C. because the only reason I want to buy it would be the custom zombie maps. Now, I have looked at a few and most of them look pretty unique and fun. The only problem is price.. I would be buying what looks like a forty dollar game (maybe more) just for the zombie maps.. So what do you guys think? is it worth the buy?

(Also I already own it for the 360, in case that matters)
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
avatar


Zombification : 10
Brains : 6974

Posts : 231


PostSubject: Re: Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 pm

yes its fking brilliant and buy it off e-bay
Back to top Go down
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month
avatar



Zombification : 30
Brains : 6579

Posts : 92


PostSubject: Re: Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Yeah I'd say get it for the PC. That's the reason why I buy my games for PC just because of the wide variety of customization it offers. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 18
Brains : 6021

Posts : 84


PostSubject: Re: Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:54 pm

You can always *cough*torrent*cough*
Back to top Go down
I_xDaniieL_I
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5817

Posts : 24


PostSubject: Re: Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 pm

lol @ jezus but yeah you could legally download or *cough* TORRENT *cough*
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar


Zombification : 12
Brains : 7924

Posts : 535


PostSubject: Re: Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 am

don't even suggest torrent guys, i mean seriously? it is kinda frowned upon, if not illegal (idk), and i doubt it if mods would like it if you talked about that, it is kinda modding in a way, if not, it's still something you shouldn't do
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
avatar



Zombification : 6
Brains : 7400

Posts : 406


PostSubject: Re: Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC   Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:54 pm

i tried torrenting it ages ago but poeple only have 75% downloaded to seed to you and nobody has the remaining 25% so dont bother with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC   

Back to top Go down
 

Advice on buying Call of duty WaW for the PC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Questions, Suggestions, Issues :: Questions-