HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6015

PostSubject: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 pm

I was digging through more PC files when I noticed this (I'm not even done going through it yet):

Code:
   //AUDIO EASTER EGGS
   level thread phono_egg_init( "phono_one", "phono_one_origin" );
   level thread phono_egg_init( "phono_two", "phono_two_origin" );
   level thread phono_egg_init( "phono_three", "phono_three_origin" );
   level thread meteor_egg( "meteor_one" );
   level thread meteor_egg( "meteor_two" );
   level thread meteor_egg( "meteor_three" );
   level thread meteor_egg_play();
   level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_one", "radio_one_origin" );
   level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_two", "radio_two_origin" );
   level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_three", "radio_three_origin" );
   level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_four", "radio_four_origin" );
   level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_five", "radio_five_origin" );
   //level thread radio_egg_hanging_init( "radio_five", "radio_five_origin" );
   level.monk_scream_trig = getent( "monk_scream_trig", "targetname" );
   level thread play_giant_mythos_lines();
   level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_1" );
   level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_2" );
   level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_3" );
   level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_teddy" );
   level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_fieldop" );
   level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_telemap" );
   level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_maxis" );
   level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_illumi_1" );
   level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_illumi_2" );

The fifth radio and hanging_init are related I suppose.
I understand all of the other codes but the teddy, giant_mythos, telemap, maxis, and illumi_1 & 2.
I just found that the flytrap coding includes information that the hanging_int is active
Code:
radio_egg_hanging_init( trigger_name, origin_name )
{
   radio_trig = getent( trigger_name, "targetname");
   radio_origin = getent( origin_name, "targetname");

if( ( !isdefined( radio_trig ) ) || ( !isdefined( radio_origin ) ) )
   {
      return;
   }

while(1)
   {
      radio_trig waittill( "trigger", player);
      dist = distancesquared(player.origin, radio_trig.origin);
      if( dist < 900 * 900)
      {
         radio_origin playsound( trigger_name );
         return;
      }
      else
      {
         wait(.05);
      }
   }   
}
*/

//Hanging dead guy
hanging_dead_guy( name )
{
   //grab the hanging dead guy model
   dead_guy = getent( name, "targetname");

if( !isdefined(dead_guy) )
      return;

dead_guy physicslaunch ( dead_guy.origin, (randomintrange(-20,20),randomintrange(-20,20),randomintrange(-20,20)) );
}

Interesting stuff here, will update when I find more.
Jezus
EDIT:
Already, what is this? A second power switch??
Code:
//ESM - two electrice switches, everything inactive until the right one gets used
//   level thread wuen_electric_switch();
//   level thread warehouse_electric_switch();
//   level thread watch_bridge_halves();
   level thread power_electric_switch();
also
Code:
//       other_trig = getent("use_warehouse_switch","targetname");
//       other_trig notify( "trigger", undefined );
//
//       wuen_trig = getent("use_wuen_switch", "targetname" );
//       wuen_trig notify( "trigger", undefined );
//    }

EDIT 2:
Found something interesting...the ray gun is actually weighted on how often you get it out of the random box, check it out:
Code:
factory_ray_gun_weighting_func()
{
   if( level.box_moved == true )
   {   
      num_to_add = 1;
      // increase the percentage of ray gun
      if( isDefined( level.pulls_since_last_ray_gun ) )
      {
         // after 12 pulls the ray gun percentage increases to 15%
         if( level.pulls_since_last_ray_gun > 11 )
         {
            num_to_add += int(level.zombie_include_weapons.size*0.1);
         }         
         // after 8 pulls the Ray Gun percentage increases to 10%
         else if( level.pulls_since_last_ray_gun > 7 )
         {
            num_to_add += int(.05 * level.zombie_include_weapons.size);
         }      
      }
      return num_to_add;   
   }
   else
   {
      return 0;
   }
}

EDIT 3:
It turns out after you turn the power on, the game starts detecting for cheats being used, so me going around in no-clip mode and using give_all to get the Wunderwaffe has actually been not allowing me to figure out the eastereggs. =(

Last edited by JezusSaurusRex on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaminick
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6137

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Thats some good info, one thing I think I have figured out is the vox threads are the things that the characters say. I think that is why we have one for the corkboards and the other stuff we can press X or Square, or w/e console your on, and get the characters to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6565

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm

=O Really?
That meeans the mythos_trigger (vox_gen_giant) is activated by holding square (or X ) on somethinhg!
WHich meens, it adds up that it's the book below the window =O
Omg, thaaankyou =D
Back to top Go down
Yaminick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Exactly what I was thinking Smile BUT since in that loop you showed us, I think it creates vox_gen_giant, only after you successfully activate the trigger with the whole 2% chance nonsense>.> So my new theory on it is once you get that to happen either your character just says something or you can go the book below the window and the character will say something new. So far I have only examined it with Nikolai and he sighs =\
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Acuity wrote:
=O Really?
That meeans the mythos_trigger (vox_gen_giant) is activated by holding square (or X ) on somethinhg!
WHich meens, it adds up that it's the book below the window =O
Omg, thaaankyou =D

The book response is resp_fieldop (response to field operations manual).
I realize the weird audio files are all responses to the whiteboards and stuff around the map, but this mythos_giant thing is in a different spot for where its coded (all of the other responses are in a different location from this):

Code:

play_giant_mythos_lines()
{
   round = 5;

wait(10);
   while(1)
   {
      vox_rand = randomintrange(1,100);

if( level.round_number <= round )
      {
         if( vox_rand <= 2 )
         {
            players = get_players();
            p = randomint(players.size);
            index = maps_zombiemode_weapons::get_player_index(players[p]);
            plr = "plr_" + index + "_";
            players[p] thread create_and_play_dialog( plr, "vox_gen_giant", .25 );
            //iprintlnbold( "Just played Gen Giant line off of player " + p );
         }
      }
      else if (level.round_number > round )
      {
         return;
      }
      wait(randomintrange(60,240));
   }
}

As stated in a thread at one point, this dialog is "create_and_play" on the spot, I have no idea what it could be. It has to be after round five that this activates, otherwise it just waits a random interval to activate...what the hell could this be?
Jezus

EDIT: There's also something about the flytrap being activated and turning ANTIGRAVITY on. ???
Back to top Go down
Yaminick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:28 pm

I think it has to be done before round 5 otherwise it wont happen. The if statements condition is level.round_number <= round
I I think level.round_number is the level we are currently playing on and round is the pre initialized variable set at 5. So the if statement is checking to see if our current round is less than or equal to 5. If it is it checks to see if vox_rand is less than or equal to 2. If that condition is also true it picks one of the players playing, then i am not sure what the next few lines do, but then it does the create_and_play_dialog. This leads me to believe it is something the characters start saying once all the conditions are met. And if our current round_number is greater than 5 it skips the whole if statement and we can't do anything. So, we need to dig around in the files to see where the play_giant_mythos_line method is called. Then we will know what we have to start doing.
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:29 pm

I am going to conclude that vox_gen_giant is nothing more than a general statement about Der Riese.
You know when Dempsey or Nikolai ask some random thing about the map when you start a new game? "What happened here?" It is mythos--history, so voice_general_Der Riese...and doesn't happen after round 5. So it is generated randomly for what sound file to choose to play, so it doesn't get said constantly or after you've already gotten used to the map (round 5+).

I can also confirm that the flytrap only has coding for only three items to occur (though that was settled a while ago).
I am much more interested in why when you activate the flytrap, the following happen:
Code:
// Float the objects
   level achievement_notify("DLC3_ZOMBIE_ANTI_GRAVITY");
   level ClientNotify( "ag1" );   // Anti Gravity ON
   wait(9.0);
   thread play_sound_2d( "sam_fly_act_0" );
   wait(6.0);

thread play_sound_2d( "sam_fly_act_1" );
   //iprintlnbold( "Samantha Sez: Let's play Hide and Seek!" );
This is during the flytrap animation, then the rest of the code is about the objects getting scattered and the sounds played when you find them. After the finding three items is done, then the locating and activating radios code, THEN this code appears:
Code:

radio_egg_hanging_init( trigger_name, origin_name )
{
   radio_trig = getent( trigger_name, "targetname");
   radio_origin = getent( origin_name, "targetname");

if( ( !isdefined( radio_trig ) ) || ( !isdefined( radio_origin ) ) )
   {
      return;
   }

while(1)
   {
      radio_trig waittill( "trigger", player);
      dist = distancesquared(player.origin, radio_trig.origin);
      if( dist < 900 * 900)
      {
         radio_origin playsound( trigger_name );
         return;
      }
      else
      {
         wait(.05);
      }
   }   
}
*/

//Hanging dead guy
hanging_dead_guy( name )
{
   //grab the hanging dead guy model
   dead_guy = getent( name, "targetname");

if( !isdefined(dead_guy) )
      return;

dead_guy physicslaunch ( dead_guy.origin, (randomintrange(-20,20),randomintrange(-20,20),randomintrange(-20,20)) );
}

There is something going on with the hanging dead guy (how do you GRAB him?). The hanging dead guy, flytrap, and fifth radio seem to be related here.

Also, though I can't be sure...I went through all 19806 characters in the teleporter coding, there is nothing to say about a fourth teleporter (though I can't be sure). The fourth teleporter seems too logical with the Group 935 Logo, but I can't locate anything specific in the teleporter codings on it.

I don't know what Treyarch was talking about that we were missing, now that I went through almost a hundred thousand characters of coding on the game, seeing just about all the stuff we've already discovered.
Jezus
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8663

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm

good finds here! the second power switch interests me... treyarch loves messing with our heads. good to see some proof about my every gun has a chance theory Wink
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7394

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:14 pm

second switch seems to mention a warehouse lol
good work jezus keep up good work id love to see more of these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:17 pm

bmaster2000 wrote:
second switch seems to mention a warehouse lol
good work jezus keep up good work id love to see more of these Very Happy

Thanks bmaster, I'll try and see if there's anything I missed.
As for the second switch, I am assuming the warehouse is Z-B and Weun is Z-C.
Jezus
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7394

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:22 pm

personally i really cant see there being a secdond switch anywhere weve been butwho knows could be many explanations. I await the next code list Smile
Back to top Go down
Mokotoro
Human
Human

Brains : 5860

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Maybe the hanging man of the fitfth radio needs to be geted off there :S i mean ┬┐You couldnt go no-clip inside of the place where it is the hangin man, and with grenades or something, get him out of there?
Back to top Go down
Yaminick
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 pm

I wonder if that block of code talking about the hanging man completes him. Like I'm sure some people have seen the videos of it and how it's just legs and no upper half, I wonder if we get that code to run it completes the model and maybe we can see a full character. Although I doubt it since we have to leave the map to full see him, but just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 13
Brains : 6277

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 am

hey the fly trap and hanging i think someone found it out before
cuz awhile back someone posted that when they activated the flytrap and went to the hanging man to shoot him for fun he was gone
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8372

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:06 am

awsome work there jezus, nice to see you getting stuck right in there. balls deep some might say. Razz

Quote :
//ESM - two electrice switches, everything inactive until the right one gets used
// level thread wuen_electric_switch();
// level thread warehouse_electric_switch();
// level thread watch_bridge_halves();
level thread power_electric_switch();

im guessing wuen is Z-A
warehouse Z-B
and watch bridge halves- Z-C the bridge defense.
leaving the power - power switch.
doesnt seem there is two power switches though. scratch

Quote :
when they activated the flytrap and went to the hanging man to shoot him for fun he was gone

interesting. i wonder if its only gone while the teddies are active. as in, not shot yet.
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 16
Brains : 6701

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 am

Ok jezus apparently again you must dispise the search function so I will copy a few of my posts from awhile back so you dont repost anymore lol

This is when I fould the files
Code:
Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:43 pm
I'm not 99% sure there are because there are 8 audio files in the "eggs" folder in the DLC. As far as I know its impossible to play these files on Windows because there in XMA format. You have to have a Dev kit to play them. If you don't know what I'm talking about please don't ask because it would take far to long to explain.

The files are named:
radio_one.xma
radio_two.xma
radio_three.xma
radio_four.xma
radio_five.xma
phono_one.xma
phono_two.xma
phono_three.xma

I assume radio means the smaller ones and phono means the larger ones based on what we have allready found. That means if this is true it is a smaller radio we need to be looking for.

When I actually got to listen to the fifth radio audio... you wont find a post older than this:
Code:
Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:30 pm
here it is.... this is dr. maxis talking:

Gentleman,

Allow me to take this opportunity to welcome you group nine three five. this is a prestiges moment in the history of our race you represent the future of technological advancement. you are the pioneers of human discovery. in your hands lies the destiny of mankind. in our hands is a great power and with that power comes a price. you have volunteered to be part of this great experiment and with that decision comes the responsibility of absolute secrecy. no one is to know what you do where you work what our research has discovered or what our purpose will be. you will have no further contact with your governments or your families. you decision to fully dedicate your lives to group nine three five is absolute. in your lockers you will find your field ops manual which will direct you should our manifest get compromised. we cannot afford to let this power fall into the wrong hands and therefor the field ops manual should be considered your bible. make your preparations now a new dawn is beginning for mankind.
When I found the pic... it shows the telegram(which i wasnt the first to find but was the first to translate thanks to carbons cypher)and it shows the message under the rock before we found it in game.
Code:
Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 pm

willis575 wrote:
lol! So post the pic already!

[img]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/14/34/67/97/zombie10.jpg[/img]
Wouldnt show the pic in the code

Some more things
Code:

Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:01 am
level thread phono_egg_init( "phono_one", "phono_one_origin" );=big radio
level thread phono_egg_init( "phono_two", "phono_two_origin" );=big radio
level thread phono_egg_init( "phono_three", "phono_three_origin" );=big radio
level thread meteor_egg( "meteor_one" );=spine in jar
level thread meteor_egg( "meteor_two" );=spine in jar
level thread meteor_egg( "meteor_three" );=spine in jar
level thread meteor_egg_play();=beauty song
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_one", "radio_one_origin" );=small radio
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_two", "radio_two_origin" );=small radio
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_three", "radio_three_origin" );=small radio
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_four", "radio_four_origin" );=small radio
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_five", "radio_five_origin" );=small radio
//level thread radio_egg_hanging_init( "radio_five", "radio_five_origin" );=99%sure this has something to do with the hanging dead man
level.monk_scream_trig = getent( "monk_scream_trig", "targetname" );=thorw monkey in furnace
level thread play_giant_mythos_lines();= i dont know
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_1" );=hold x on bulliten board
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_2" );=hold x on bulliten board
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_3" );=hold x on bulliten board
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_teddy" );=hold x on bloody paw print
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_fieldop" );= hold x on field ops maneul
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_telemap" );=i dont know
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_maxis" );=i dont know
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_illumi_1" )=hold x on illuminati note
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_illumi_2" )=i dont know

Heres some more interesting things in the files:

(level.script == "nazi_zombie_asylum" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_paris" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_coast" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_theater")|| level.script == "zombie_test_map")

DCS: we need a smaller light in the catacombs for paris, the generic one fills the area under the tower.....else if(level.script == "nazi_zombie_paris"

6/18/09 JV This was set up to work with assign_zombie_point_of_interest (which works with the teleportation in theater)...//The poi attractor array needs to be emptied when a player is teleported out of projection room (if they were all in there). ..//As a result, we wait for the poi's death (I'm sending that notify via the level script)

We know that:
Asylum=Zombie Verruckt
sumpf=Shi No Numa
factory=Der Riese

I think map pack 4 will be a zombie only map with three zombie maps.... paris, coast, and theater... but they will probably have different names like the ones above do.
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:11 pm

@metrocedes - Thanks, I've been searching through as much code as I can.
@baddreams - Not sure what there was in your post that I repeated besides the audio files before I realized what they were? BTW the image wouldn't show up in the code message because putting text in -code-BB code tags stops the forum software from changing any of the text (so it shows exactly what you type without changing images over to the actual picture), just use quotes when there's posts w/images.

I check on that hanging man status.
Jezus
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:44 pm

JezusSaurusRex wrote:
@metrocedes - Thanks, I've been searching through as much code as I can.
@baddreams - Not sure what there was in your post that I repeated besides the audio files before I realized what they were? BTW the image wouldn't show up in the code message because putting text in -code-BB code tags stops the forum software from changing any of the text (so it shows exactly what you type without changing images over to the actual picture), just use quotes when there's posts w/images.

I check on that hanging man status.
Jezus

all of this was allready here(with the exception of what i put at the ends):

level thread phono_egg_init( "phono_one", "phono_one_origin" );=big radio
level thread phono_egg_init( "phono_two", "phono_two_origin" );=big radio
level thread phono_egg_init( "phono_three", "phono_three_origin" );=big radio
level thread meteor_egg( "meteor_one" );=spine in jar
level thread meteor_egg( "meteor_two" );=spine in jar
level thread meteor_egg( "meteor_three" );=spine in jar
level thread meteor_egg_play();=beauty song
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_one", "radio_one_origin" );=small radio
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_two", "radio_two_origin" );=small radio
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_three", "radio_three_origin" );=small radio
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_four", "radio_four_origin" );=small radio
level thread radio_egg_init( "radio_five", "radio_five_origin" );=small radio
//level thread radio_egg_hanging_init( "radio_five", "radio_five_origin" );=99%sure this has something to do with the hanging dead man
level.monk_scream_trig = getent( "monk_scream_trig", "targetname" );=thorw monkey in furnace
level thread play_giant_mythos_lines();= i dont know
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_1" );=hold x on bulliten board
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_2" );=hold x on bulliten board
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_corkboard_3" );=hold x on bulliten board
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_teddy" );=hold x on bloody paw print
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_fieldop" );= hold x on field ops maneul
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_maxis" );=i dont know
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_illumi_1" )=hold x on illuminati note
level thread play_level_easteregg_vox( "vox_illumi_2" )=i dont know

also I knew why the pic didnt show up in the post but thanks for the explanation anyway. Thats why I posted the pic after the code.
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 5944

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:20 pm

I for one appreciate what JezusSaurusRex is doing. so what if some of his information was already posted in a lost thread almost 1-2 months old. At least he is trying to contribute something. And it also helps for new members like myself to be aware of those finds. That way i dont have to look threw everything to find the important things. baddreams12345 Your post seems kinda hostile. but i understand your position.

Jezus i think your not 2 far away from this secret. Look more into that wall that seemed breakable by the door with the bloody paw prints.
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Irb hostile lol
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6565

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:18 am

baddreams12345 wrote:

telemap...
Teleporter Map?
I tried holding square near the teleporter maps, nothing happened.
Maybe only when it's sparking? =D
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 pm

baddreams12345 wrote:
Irb hostile lol
xdrofl Laughing
@Chivaa - Thanks for the props, I really feel like the wall barrier like in NDU inside the building was really close to the answer but I wish some of the more experienced members here would help me take a look into this. Neutral

@Acuity - Could just be a random phrase about linking the power up.
Jezus
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 5944

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:15 pm

baddreams12345 wrote:
Irb hostile lol

LOL it just seemed like u were mad at jezus for kinda taking some credit for something u found earlier but i might have been wrong lol Razz

@Jezus: No problem . yeah i know it seems really important. did anyone find that already? maybe u should message some of the more experienced players and ask them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...   

Back to top Go down

New insight on audio easter eggs from PC files (more coding!!)...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-