HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Der Riese Problems,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
G1VE IT ALL
Human
Human

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6105

PostSubject: Der Riese Problems,   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

I don't have high speed internet at home right now, so I took my Xbox 360 over to my friends house and joined XBL + down loaded Der Riese and Shi No Numa. When I got home, the maps don't appear for use under co-op or solo. Would this be because I have the stock, not updated CoD WaW? If not any other suggestions? The maps do appear under my HDD and so do the achievements so I'm not sure what is wrong...
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8931

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Problems,   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Its funny that you say that because this exact problem happens to me all of the time...I have downloaded the maps (all of them) and i can play der riese and snn in solo and coop(ss) but i cant play verruckt on solo or coop ss. This only occurs when i am offline though. It mayyy be that you havent updated to the latest update of cod (the patch that they put out to prevent mods may have done it..idk) it may be because you need to be connected to live to play them...IDK that is strange.... I dont have any other suggestions..sorry..Smile
Back to top Go down
G1VE IT ALL
Human
Human

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6105

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Problems,   Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:16 am

Well I'll take my Xbox over to my friends again tonight, hopefully an update will solve my problems if not I don't know what I'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Problems,   

Back to top Go down

Der Riese Problems,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-