HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mokotoro
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5988

PostSubject: Re: Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Maybe its just a typo ¬¬ knowing treyrach will not surprise me ¬¬
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 7388

PostSubject: Re: Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Well you never know... but anyway this is getting off topic. There is a thread about this Richtofer/Richtofen stuff, this thread is about Richtofen/Richtofer and Samantha. I think that, wether the Doctor is Edward or not, that he must know Samantha. He has obviously worked at Der Riese, we know this from his quotes where he pretends not to know about stuff, and also Dempsey's quote: "Look at Richtofen, surrounded by his own creation!". This means he must have worked for DR Maxis, so one way or another, he must have met Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Mokotoro
Human
Human

Brains : 5988

PostSubject: Re: Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Maybe dempsy and richftoten know something we don´t i mean, how could dempsey kwon that quote? ( the "Poor richtofen, sourrounded by his own creations") maybe he knows something about der riese, and about richtofen he maybe know samantha and she is trying to get revenge from richtofen, maybe there are richtofen twins 0_o explaining why one riehtofer and one richtofen and maybe the one from der riese is richtofen and the one from shi no numa was the merely creator and the one who kill maxis, and also the one who create the wunderwaffe and the one who knows samantha maybe the richtofen from shi no numa is edward and in shi no numa he died or hide in somewhere but before dying/hide he tell ALL about the zombies to the richtofen of der riese and thats why he knows things and also he dont knows some things :S
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 13
Brains : 6405

PostSubject: Re: Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:51 pm

i think richtofen does know about sam because when urr him and u spin the boz and get teddy bear he says something along the lines
"your poor soul" something like that he says it lightly
Back to top Go down
FBandikoot
Zombie
Zombie

Brains : 6647

PostSubject: Re: Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm

He has to know samantha because when her hell hounds come he say "Fluffy is that you" so one way or another yes The Doc knows samantha.
Back to top Go down
http://sarmy.webs.com
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 10
Brains : 7055

PostSubject: Re: Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:35 pm

I Reckon Dempsey Worked for germans, As how would Germans Know America Had Element 115 at their nevada base? Smile
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 7388

PostSubject: Re: Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?   Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Stealth wrote:
I Reckon Dempsey Worked for germans, As how would Germans Know America Had Element 115 at their nevada base? Smile

Well I'm not sure about this one, so I'll try to remember Dr. Maxis' letter to the Reichstag High Command.

"Our operatives in America have informed us that the US have a large supply of the element at the Nevada Base."

Note that Maxis says "operatives" meaning they must be more than one. I know everyone has dropped all Peter theories by now but what if Dempsey was an operative and so was Peter? That could also give reason to Dempsey at Shi No Numa, he might have been chased out of the US. But I'm not going to jump to conclusions, it's an interesting theory but it doesn't really seem believable. There's no way of knowing if Peter worked for the Germans.
Back to top Go down
FBandikoot
Zombie
Zombie

Brains : 6647

PostSubject: Re: Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?   Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:30 pm

But wait if u include dempsey as a spy that could explain where takeo came from....Dempsey was held 'Captive"
Back to top Go down
http://sarmy.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?   

Back to top Go down

Dr Richtofen Knows Samantha?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-