HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6072

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:33 am

Oh sounds good! i feel like just cutting some holes on a bed sheet throwing over my head and going to a near by house to get some candy! ahaha

but yeah i think i might just do that next year but i have 2 let my hair grow out again.

hey why havent u made anymore zombie art? i really enjoyed the 2 i saw. plus ur avatar
Back to top Go down
Zombie Cakes
User of the month
User of the month

Zombification : 30
Brains : 6701

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 am

Chivaa501 wrote:
Oh sounds good! i feel like just cutting some holes on a bed sheet throwing over my head and going to a near by house to get some candy! ahaha

but yeah i think i might just do that next year but i have 2 let my hair grow out again.

hey why havent u made anymore zombie art? i really enjoyed the 2 i saw. plus ur avatar

He he XD There you go! Then make a second costume and make another round..you'll be swimming in candy Lol

Mm..still definitely do it. bounce

Thanks again XD I'm glad you like my stuff!
But...Eh..school has caught up to me finally @_@...I've been trying to draw on the side..plus I have some side projects I'm still working (or at least trying to. I'm getting side tracked like usual) D:
Maybe I'll post up my little doodle zombie thing when he's done. Oui, I don't know ._.
(Though my avatar I'm working on changing..maybe by tomorrow I'll have a new one.)
Back to top Go down
http://frohlichasylum.webs.com/
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6072

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:53 am

ahaha i kno i should and then i should post up my picture here.

yeah i know but if i do the joker costume it has to be perfect hence me growing up my hair and wardrobe and the scars lol if not then i wont do it.

man i wish i could draw or if i was creative id post up my stuff in a heartbeat ahaha. so yeah man u should post up any kind of doodle u have im sure everyone would like it.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8871

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:29 am

Secret Kahuna wrote:
I was shawn...it was basically the same clothes I wear normally, but with a sticker that says "hello my name is shawn"

You do realise that it's actually spelt 'Shaun' don't you?

I didn't go to anything halloweeny.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6693

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:37 am

Thats a good idea =)

Get lots of candy and then wear another costume and do it again =D
So doing that next year =P
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6273

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 am

I've seen it spelt multiple ways. Think of how Jane can be spelt Jayne....
Back to top Go down
theBobcatte
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 6410

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:41 pm

sean too
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8871

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:49 pm

If you are referring to Shaun from Shaun of the Dead it is spelt 'Shaun' Smile
Back to top Go down
TR1GG3R779
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6126

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Here is what the final product looked like halloween
so four different cops stopped me in this with my gun and one wanted me to help him bust up a party and the other wanted me to work the rest of his partners shift ha ha it was awsome
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.THECD.TK
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here   

Back to top Go down

What is your Haloween Costume Post pics here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-