HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6033

PostSubject: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 pm

I was playing around and I noticed in one of the windows where the zombies come from (its on the trench gun\BAR room's balcony) there is a radio inside, can someone look into this? Also, there is a machine in the power room that says numbers, the machine looks identical to a machine in SNN, located in comm room, that also talks. If this has already been posted...oops
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 22
Brains : 6598

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:05 am

I thought I saw one there today, but I disregarded it as a rock.
This could be the 8th radio!
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 10
Brains : 6815

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 am

I Dont think This has been Posted, Nice Find Smile
Back to top Go down
myerstep
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 6
Brains : 6479

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:57 am

i always have want to know why that radio is there and what it says great find
Back to top Go down
jeffro_boy
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5951

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 am

ive heard it when i was playing abot a month ago i thought it wasnt worth mentioning
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 pm

The one in the asylum gives out some numbers, anyone know what the SNN one says?
Also, anyone ever used a pc to get into that room?
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:20 pm

hate to be the guy who double posts but it would be for the greater good if someone could see this so they can look into that radio, thus...bump
Back to top Go down
Raiin
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5668

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:00 pm

It's the numbers from the show LOST. It's just an easter egg that treyarch put in.
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 7281

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Raiin wrote:
It's the numbers from the show LOST. It's just an easter egg that treyarch put in.

LOL thats awesome if thats true. wheres the radio at again?
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7634

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:48 pm

There's a sign in an inaccessible part of the Asylum building. It shows a zombie running.

They did mod, but it's on the PC.

I'll try to get a picture of the Radio and the talking machine tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 7947

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 pm

well the numbers could've been a hint on where the next map's location was.....which was Shi No numa......but the radio...i need to see
Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6431

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Meyers and I checked out the radio not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:19 pm

There is definitely a radio and talking machine. Pictures when I find my camera.
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:20 am

if you checked out the radio, whats on it? I'm very interested in that. Also, what does the SNN one say, I can't hear the words but they are clearly signifigant
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:23 pm

Secret Kahuna wrote:
if you checked out the radio, whats on it? I'm very interested in that. Also, what does the SNN one say, I can't hear the words but they are clearly signifigant

Ok, so the Verruckt radio does not activate. It is outside the map. I am not sure of the Shi No Numa one.
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Thats a shame...theres a chance that they thought about putting more into verruckt then changed their minds.

Theres a lot of things in SNN that don't make sense to me, but the talking machine in comm room...I really want to know what that says...it sounds like a zombie voice, if it is that means theres more intelligence to the zombies then we think
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 7281

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:51 pm

could it be a clue that Shi No Numa is on an island since lost was on an island?
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:12 pm

the lost thing is on Verrukt, but nice idea...I think SNN's location is ambigious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine   

Back to top Go down

A radio in the asylum, and a strange talking machine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-