HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Map Pack 4 Hopes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 7281

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:21 am

Secret Kahuna wrote:
I guess, but I always think its better tos tart with "pretty" "attractive" or "cute" rather then calling someone "hot" upon meeting them.
O T

lol how was i supposed to know it was her =[
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 7148

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:27 pm

COMPLETELY off topic, so let's get back on topic, thank you.

I don't personally see the point of adding a Brit as a new character. They have had nothing to do with it at all so why would the group suddenly go to England and get a Brit as a new companion. It would make no sense unless Treyarch make a new map in Britain. I've lost all hope in Map Pack 4 now, but I'm still going to type what I would like to see:

Characters
The characters are fine how they are. I like all of them, especially Richtofen or Richtofer, as his Shi No Numa picture calls him. Character selection should definetly be an option on solo or co-op play.

Zombies
I think the zombies are fine how they are. I''d like to see the super-fast SOB's from Verruckt back at like rounds 20+, and the hellhounds are good the way they are now. I don't want to see any new kinds of zombies but maybe some zombies could spawn as crawlers right off the bat?

The Nevada Base sounds like a fun place to fight of the Zombies, but I think it would be too drab. I'd like to see something unexpected. A map in France or a place in Berlin would be perfectly fine with me. Perhaps near famous monuments like the Reichstag or the Eiffel Tower?

Weapons
I'm happy with the weapons we have right now, I don't see the point in having the Sawed-Off at all, it is no different from a regular Double-Barreled Shotgun. Maybe the DP-28 could be added, along with the Type 99. Maybe the characters could spawn with different pistols, depending on which character it is? Like Dempsey would get a Colt, Nikolai would get a Tokarev... you get what I'm pointing at. Perhaps Tabun Gas could be added to slow down the zombies slightly.

Machines & Gadgets
I'm all for having the Pack-a-Punch return, but we have to have some common sense. Where would it go? The only logical place would be having the energy channeled through the Eiffel Tower, which again brings me back to France. A machine that adds stuff on to your weapons would be good as well, like you could get a Round Drum for the Ppsh, or something like that. Pack-a-Punch could upgrade your weapon 3 times, and each upgrade has a different effect. E.G. Upgrade 1: Extra Ammo Upgrade 2: More powerful Upgrade 3: Pass-through bullets? Pass-through bullets would just keep going and going through everything until it hits a wall. Vehicles would be a bad idea, in my opinion, because it would just be arguments over who gets in them and it would also make the game too easy.

Perks
Jugga-noob should definetly stay, as long as they fix the 1-hit-KO thing. Thing is, though, Speed Cola, Quick Revive and Double Tap all have the same sort of effect: they all speed you up somehow. So I think they could all be put into Speed Cola and it could cost more points to buy. Extreme Conditioning could be added as a new perk and maybe a perk which lets you last longer while downed before dissapearing for the round.

That's my 2 pence.

Last edited by jackyboy1384 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Satan
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6228

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Honestly, if there's an MP4, I'd love to have different buildings that you could move between. Allow you to board up the doorways or tear them apart. Then you could have larger settings and more options to survive, although not making it too easy. As for new perks, maybe have one that gives you tons of strength so that when you knife the zombies, it knocks them back and give you some breathing room. It could be priced maybe around maybe 3500-4000.
Back to top Go down
C0D5
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5658

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

it would be sweet if it was in france in the effile tower
Back to top Go down
C0D5
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5658

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 pm

i hope there will b a new gun
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6453

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:40 pm

jackyboy1384 wrote:

I don't personally see the point of adding a Brit as a new character. They have had nothing to do with it at all so why would the group suddenly go to England and get a Brit as a new companion. It would make no sense unless Treyarch make a new map in Britain.

I'm all for having the Pack-a-Punch return, but we have to have some common sense. Where would it go? The only logical place would be having the energy channeled through the Eiffel Tower, which again brings me back to France.

Why not a british character?
There's the ENG sign on DR by the teleporters.
Could meen the teleporters original path was to england (I saw original, because when you turn on the power, it says "teleporters disengaged. Must reconnect blah blah) =)

Also, I think the PaP could be in france.
there's that diagram that looks as if the PaP is being put in a teleporter.
Maybe they teleport it to france? =)

I would looove some sort of vehicles, that would be fun =)
And a weapon like a wire shooting crossbow or something odd, to make crawlies with =D

Also, a big gate, that only opens maybe once per 10 rounds, and a huge mob of zombies flood out =D
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6647

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Acuity wrote:
jackyboy1384 wrote:

I don't personally see the point of adding a Brit as a new character. They have had nothing to do with it at all so why would the group suddenly go to England and get a Brit as a new companion. It would make no sense unless Treyarch make a new map in Britain.

I'm all for having the Pack-a-Punch return, but we have to have some common sense. Where would it go? The only logical place would be having the energy channeled through the Eiffel Tower, which again brings me back to France.

Could meen the teleporters original path was to england (I saw original, because when you turn on the power, it says "teleporters disengaged. Must reconnect blah blah) =)

And a weapon like a wire shooting crossbow or something odd, to make crawlies with =D

Also, a big gate, that only opens maybe once per 10 rounds, and a huge mob of zombies flood out =D

it's just that france seems more logical than britian. more evedince leads to france
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 7148

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Derrek Lee 25 wrote:
Acuity wrote:
jackyboy1384 wrote:

it's just that france seems more logical than britian. more evedince leads to france

and plus, being british myself, i don't paticularly want to see this fine country destroyed by pixelised zombies Sad
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7282

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 pm

my sentiments exactly but zombies are good to die anywhere and might feel honourable to defend Britain to the very end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   

Back to top Go down

Map Pack 4 Hopes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-