HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Map Pack 4 Hopes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6040

PostSubject: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm tired of this section being all people making posts that they read something on some website that isn't affliated with anything or I have a firend whose brother's girlfried's uncles, friend's neighbor works for Tryarch and they said. Lets put this back to the title, what would you like to have in map pack 4

Characters: I'm fine with the same, I know people don't like Takeo. I could careless, I would rather be able to choose who you are. As someone who plays solo a lot I always hear Dempsey and never the other characters and since I have a strong connection I end up hosting a lot so even online I get the same quotes. Being able to change who I am, even it is is just on solo or split screen would be great.

Weapons: Whatever, I am fine with what we got. there is nothing I would want added from the multiplayer in the way of new weapons and I wouldn't want to see modern weapons added. If they put mounted weapons which were immobile but would overheat and be out of commision for a while, I would be all for that. They could put them in places that weren't camping spots, an example in DR would be where you open the gate to Teleporter C. A wall of sandbags with an MG42, you would still be open to attacks from the Quick Review room, catwalk or the tunnel so you can't just back into an area and camp forever.

Place: i am open to suggestions on this but not Area 51, it makes no sense and people would want aliens to be there. France, Russia, Underground complex in Berlin all would be good.

Perks: Same, no reason to change the 4

Powerups: Same as before

Any thoughts on what you would wanted included IF there is a MP4

Last edited by wiggum1978 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 22
Brains : 8517

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 pm

My sentiments exactly for the most part. I don't mind what we get as It's all been good so far. Oh and I'm glad to be back. Very Happy

Uncharted 2 to got the better of me.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 25
Brains : 7536

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:28 pm

wiggum1978 wrote:
I'm tired of this section being all people making posts that they read something on some website that isn't affliated with anything or I have a firend whose brother's girlfried's uncles, friend's neighbor works for Tryarch and they said. Lets put this back to the title, what would you like to have in map pack 4

Characters: I'm fine with the same, I know people don't like Takeo. I could careless, I would rather be able to choose who you are. As someone who plays solo a lot I always hear Dempsey and never the other characters and since I have a strong connection I end up hosting a lot so even online I get the same quotes. Being able to change who I am, even it is is just on solo or split screen would be great.

Weapons: Whatever, I am fine with what we got. there is nothing I would want added from the multiplayer in the way of new weapons and I wouldn't want to see modern weapons added. If they put mounted weapons which were immobile but would overheat and be out of commision for a while, I would be all for that. They could put them in places that weren't camping spots, an example in DR would be where you open the gate to Teleporter C. A pile of sandbags with an MG42, you would still be open to attackes from the Quick Review room, cat walk or the tunnel so you can just back into an area and camp forever.

Place: i am open to suggestions on this but not Area 51, it makes no sense and people would want aliens to be there. France, Russia, Underground complex in Berlin all would be good.

Perks: Same, no reason to change the 4

Powerups: Same as before

Any thoughts on what you would wanted included IF there is a MP4
Same here.Good Idea wiggum1978

EDIT: Fixed @xCrazzyGuy92x

Last edited by Robotik360 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

Zombification : 21
Brains : 8030

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Robo please dont post 1-2 words. Thank you

Back to top Go down
daytime_hookers
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5864

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:21 pm

xCrazzyGuy92x wrote:

please change that god awful avatar. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 31
Brains : 6466

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:30 pm

daytime_hookers wrote:
xCrazzyGuy92x wrote:

please change that god awful avatar. Thank you.
Wow way to get off topic dude. If you don't think she's hot, you should go die. I hope we get MP4 because WaW is the only 360 game I have now Razz. Waiting for MW2 (Prestige)
Regards,
Dr Killshot
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
freecod2
Human
Human

Zombification : -13
Brains : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Right now i dont even think there is going to be a MP4, but if there is i would like to see the map in Area 51 or on some huge ass map..
Another thing is i would want to see new weapons that kills all the zombies in the running/walinjg around!
A few new powerups and perks wont hurt, as long as they dont take any out.Smile

IF there is a new map pack, the characters would have to stay the same becuase they are part of the story line now.. dose anybody know how the storyline ends or does it continue and finish up in MP4??

A few things i would like to see is the teddy bear shoved up me ass every time i get it at the box! and have to run my ass off to get there!

Another thing is that there could be more teleporters and if you can PACK A PUNCH more than 1 time making it stronger and cooler everytime.

freecod2

**static**
Back to top Go down
legl20
Human
Human

Brains : 5670

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:03 pm

i go with what waggum1978 said i like the idea of mounted weopons but i want it were you can camp somewhere so u can quickly get off and go with your team or getting muled by zombies.i do like the idea of area 51 for a map for one reson and i don't like it for another i like it because it is a bigger map like DER RIEISE and the reason i dont like it is because they will proly put aliens in i don;t like that idea because we've had zombies for 3 mpacks and just putting aliens in just makes it worse in my opinion

for one thing i seriously do have a someone who works on these games but he isn't sayin shit about nothin on MW2 or maybe a map pack 4 if asked him a millon times and he isn't sayin shit i would like to know but i don;t think a mp 4 is coming out i've lost all hope i really like the idea but i think its 2 close to MW2 i think they will put it in the new cod but thats my opinion

[b][u]I also think isn't it a little weird that mps are 50% off i think treyarch is trying to pull a fat one but idk anoither opinion of mine is its comin out nov 1 or 2 cause of the mps beening 50% off yet another opinion and another dream that will proly die

plz comment i like to answer back nomatter if its bad or good!!!
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 5832

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:46 am

legl20 wrote:
i go with what waggum1978 said i like the idea of mounted weopons but i want it were you can camp somewhere so u can quickly get off and go with your team or getting muled by zombies.i do like the idea of area 51 for a map for one reson and i don't like it for another i like it because it is a bigger map like DER RIEISE and the reason i dont like it is because they will proly put aliens in i don;t like that idea because we've had zombies for 3 mpacks and just putting aliens in just makes it worse in my opinion

for one thing i seriously do have a someone who works on these games but he isn't sayin shit about nothin on MW2 or maybe a map pack 4 if asked him a millon times and he isn't sayin shit i would like to know but i don;t think a mp 4 is coming out i've lost all hope i really like the idea but i think its 2 close to MW2 i think they will put it in the new cod but thats my opinion

[b][u]I also think isn't it a little weird that mps are 50% off i think treyarch is trying to pull a fat one but idk anoither opinion of mine is its comin out nov 1 or 2 cause of the mps beening 50% off yet another opinion and another dream that will proly die

plz comment i like to answer back nomatter if its bad or good!!!

WHoa! legl20 Have some HOPE! didnt u hear Obama is in office! It better come out lol and if it doesnt well at least MW2 is gonna be out.

Any ways in regards to wiggums Post:
I would like to see some new weapons like type 99 lol and hopefully PAP machine returns and if it does it would be cool for weapons to have different PAP versions of themselfs or at least some. Also i would like to see each character have some kind of unique trait like each character starts with a different pistol. You know like based on the nationality and the PAP version for each pistal is just as crazy as the grenade launcher for the colt. Im pretty sure they could think of some kckass ideas. Also a new power up like one that stopped time for a few seconds or something. And maybe a new perk machine like extreme condition could be like a red bull that makes u run faster ahah even if it replaces one like double tap. Another thing they could up grade would be the zombies (like how they made them swing threw the windows in mp1 and let them climb up ledges in mp3) I also hope the map will be bigger and more complexed. Area 51? nah at least not yet. Paris? maybe

I also like ur idea for mounted weapons but maybe it would also run out of ammo and it would get replenished with max ammo. and they could add a perk for the turrets if they put them in.

BUT as long as it comes out im happy no matter what !
Back to top Go down
azur69
Human
Human

Brains : 5751

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:35 am

I would like to see a stopping power perk or maybe even even bad power ups were it makes you a 1 shot kill and maybe a different kind of zombie or like a boss after each round ( a giant zombie worm that comes out of the ground lol)
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 10
Brains : 6815

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:24 am

i Tell You WHat Would Be Immense, A Perk Called "Ivullnerable" Where Part of the top left of your screen Shows You whats behind you.
Max Ammo Machine Would Be Immense, But i fear me + My Friends Would Never Die
And what do you think of this
If you Die Whilst using a couple of pap'd Weapons,e downgraded version Of ONE To help you start of in the higher rounds?

P.s i think its a great idea you spawn with the bowie knife when you die, Dont You ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:36 am

i agree with the idea of the mounted weapon having limited ammo, It could have the same number of rounds as the regular guns but a longer belt so they is no reason to pause and reload.
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 22
Brains : 6598

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:24 am

Guys, I found this and I don't know what to make of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFJjUg64vmU&feature=related

What do you guys think? They did the same with shi no numa with dropping hints about der reise.
Back to top Go down
chimpanste
Human
Human

Zombification : 1
Brains : 5982

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:50 am

i think its a really nice find!! It certainly looks like a crusher i wouldnt like to be under that thing when it goes off!!! (knowing my luck i would be!)
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 7281

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:47 pm

i would love to see 5 player zombies with a brit as the new character.

they can also add british guns?

idk
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8695

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 pm

i completly agree wit u camo.... it would make the game a whole lot challenging....i would enjoy that..
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6453

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 am

I'd like there to be airstrikes in Nazi Zombies =)

Ooh, and A.I team mates
Make me feel less lonely when playing solo =D
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6033

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:54 am

I would like characther select so I can be Richtofen. His lines are so interesting\funny
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 am

maybe at round 20 or so you could get A.I. reinforcements? like the person with the hot avatar said?

lol
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6453

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 am

-_-
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:04 am

Facepalm2
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 am

lol =] sorry i couldn't resist
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 am

thats the actual person I think
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:11 am

haha well then its a compliment
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:13 am

I guess, but I always think its better tos tart with "pretty" "attractive" or "cute" rather then calling someone "hot" upon meeting them.
O T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes   

Back to top Go down

Map Pack 4 Hopes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-