HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

history in the making

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MickSaints
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5761

PostSubject: history in the making   Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:20 pm

[b]go to to this video. i never posted here but i wanted to make it a good post when i did, so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2fQvzv0J8I

i have a thread @ callofduty.com in the der riese barracks, the posts are:

"history in the making"
and
"the secret to der riese"

thanks for watching/reading Facepalm2

yours truly,
mick saints
Back to top Go down
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6040

PostSubject: Re: history in the making   Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Where you trying to teleport when this occured or were you just in the teleporter? I don't know what the first letter or letters is but during the 6th second everythign is white except the letter and it seems like it is a r a d e The letter that is cut off looks lijke a G or some other letter which is on the right and top rulling out letters like T or Y etc. I have no idea if it is fake or not and I haven't been able to find any meaning to the word.
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: history in the making   Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:10 pm

wiggum1978 wrote:
Where you trying to teleport when this occured or were you just in the teleporter? I don't know what the first letter or letters is but during the 6th second everythign is white except the letter and it seems like it is a r a d e The letter that is cut off looks lijke a G or some other letter which is on the right and top rulling out letters like T or Y etc. I have no idea if it is fake or not and I haven't been able to find any meaning to the word.

When the cameraman viewed the video he believed it said "Parade". By further examination and by looking at the "Automobile Garage" sign that is above the door frame leading to the Thompson it has the the same font as the "Garage". The lower case "g" is cutoff a bit by the pistol but the word is "Garage".

We were going by my plan and there were 2 at the main frame awaiting my instructions as to when I wanted them to link our(the cameraman and mine) teleporter to the main frame. And that is what happened, it was the first dog round because you can see the 5 scratch marks on the bottom.

If you have any questions comments please feel free to ask as I will be on the forums for a few hours today and some tonight.

Have your friends/enemies view that video.

k thanks again,
mick saints
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 7947

PostSubject: Re: history in the making   Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:24 pm

It looked like he teleported from Teleporter B.....so could explain why it says Garage....i doubt it says "Parade" because that would make no sense at all
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: history in the making   Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:07 pm

lovegun wrote:
It looked like he teleported from Teleporter B.....so could explain why it says Garage....i doubt it says "Parade" because that would make no sense at all

Yeah we only thought it said Parade because that was the first thing the camerman saw but with further viewing and investigation it is indeed "Garage", it has the same text of letters on the "Automobile Garage" sign that hangs before you enter the said room.
Back to top Go down
jeffro_boy
Human
Human

Brains : 5951

PostSubject: Re: history in the making   Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:07 am

mabye theres more to find in the garage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: history in the making   

Back to top Go down

history in the making

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-