HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 
 

 Gray Electrical Boxes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 6582

Posts : 159


PostSubject: Gray Electrical Boxes   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 pm

I think this is the only thing we haven't checked which is very obvious.
Has anyone tried doing things with these? If you don't know what I'm talking about, it the box that when you start are under the stairs leading up to the pack a punch machine. You see them all over the map. Maybe if you hold square or x over it something happens?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCS1HtCz8l4
At :34 in this video to the left of the gun, you can see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 18
Brains : 5887

Posts : 84


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:30 am

I ran around holding F (X on 360) on all of them and shooting them a couple times with the upgraded wunderwaffe...didn't get anything to happen, still worth trying though.
Back to top Go down
john_john
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5709

Posts : 9


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:07 pm

goood. peole are getting there, your close btw if you figure it out tellme because you should be the fith person by then ( e and 3 of my friends being 1,2,3 and 4th)
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 18
Brains : 5887

Posts : 84


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 pm

john_john wrote:
goood. peole are getting there, your close btw if you figure it out tellme because you should be the fith person by then ( e and 3 of my friends being 1,2,3 and 4th)

What do you mean people are getting there? You're saying that you already figured this out and you're not going to tell us?
I raise the BS flag high and mighty.
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 5
Brains : 7265

Posts : 214


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm

lol john john you fail
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
MickSaints
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5745

Posts : 21


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:32 pm

watch this. it's video evidence that i had to provide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2fQvzv0J8I
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 5
Brains : 7265

Posts : 214


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Mick saints QUIT posting that link in every thread!!!!! wow


Spam
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
MickSaints
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5745

Posts : 21


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Camo Wildcat wrote:
Mick saints QUIT posting that link in every thread!!!!! wow


Spam

ummm why not?
has anybody else seen that when they teleported? Hammer
have you seen the video? i will leave my video evidence anywhere i want.
and its not like i kept posting the video over and over again on 1 thread. thats what spam is,k.
i didnt spam a thread i replied on threads. what kind of people do you have in this community anyway? haterz?

king mickey saints
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 18
Brains : 5887

Posts : 84


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:47 pm

MickSaints wrote:
watch this. it's video evidence that i had to provide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2fQvzv0J8I

And that proves...what? Get a better quality video, that doesn't provide anything, its a pixelated video with no description.
Jezus
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5745

Posts : 21


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm

JezusSaurusRex wrote:
MickSaints wrote:
watch this. it's video evidence that i had to provide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2fQvzv0J8I

And that proves...what? Get a better quality video, that doesn't provide anything, its a pixelated video with no description.
Jezus
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5745

Posts : 21


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:52 pm

JezusSaurusRex wrote:
MickSaints wrote:
watch this. it's video evidence that i had to provide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2fQvzv0J8I

And that proves...what? Get a better quality video, that doesn't provide anything, its a pixelated video with no description.
Jezus

Never knew the day would come where i cant go into Der Riese without a cameraman.

I put up my first thread here and it titles, "history in the making" .
Go there and follow further instructions.
And if it was a high quality video im sure i would be told its fake but how am i going to make something up that looks like that? Really why would I?


king mick
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 5
Brains : 7265

Posts : 214


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm

MickSaints wrote:
Camo Wildcat wrote:
Mick saints QUIT posting that link in every thread!!!!! wow


Spam

ummm why not?
has anybody else seen that when they teleported? Hammer
have you seen the video? i will leave my video evidence anywhere i want.
and its not like i kept posting the video over and over again on 1 thread. thats what spam is,k.
i didnt spam a thread i replied on threads. what kind of people do you have in this community anyway? haterz?

king mickey saints


LOL
still spam sorry
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 18
Brains : 5887

Posts : 84


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:05 pm

MickSaints wrote:
what kind of people do you have in this community anyway? haterz?
MickSaints wrote:
Never knew the day would come where i cant go into Der Riese without a cameraman.

I put up my first thread here and it titles, "history in the making" .
Go there and follow further instructions.
And if it was a high quality video im sure i would be told its fake but how am i going to make something up that looks like that? Really why would I?


king mick

We're haters when you post the same thing in multiple threads to be an attention whore and rank up your video views.
I would get to viewing your thread as would everyone else because we are community members of this forum, you don't have to over-stress your evidence of what you claim, for all you know it'd already been announced.
If it was high quality then I could actually make an attempt at recognizing what you saw, if it wasn't fake then you wouldn't have a problem posting a visibly-decent video, right? I never said it was fake, I said the video is too low quality to make anything out. All we have is your word at this point and it seems like you just want a lot of attention posting that piss-poor video all of over our forum; proceeding to ask what kind of people our community is. That's just trying to use our forum for views...
If you're going to make a claim, be prepared to back it up. Your opinion may mean something to you, but I post screenshots with anything I claim seeing in the game; trying to keep threads legitimate here. So I ask YOU, what kind of a member are you to be posting like that on this forum?
Jezus
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 5
Brains : 7265

Posts : 214


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:17 pm

JezusSaurusRex

my point exactly
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
MickSaints
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5745

Posts : 21


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Camo Wildcat wrote:
JezusSaurusRex

my point exactly

read my first and only thread on this forum Hayzeus
entitled "history in the making"
its not even my youtube account so i dont care how many views it gets. its my work though
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 5
Brains : 7265

Posts : 214


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:26 pm

MickSaints i give up if you want to spam go ahead and get banned


Ban?
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 18
Brains : 5887

Posts : 84


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:27 pm

MickSaints wrote:
read my first and only thread on this forum Hayzeus
entitled "history in the making"
Then why did you post here? We would have seen your thread; it was completely unnecessary to post your video link in other unrelated threads.
MickSaints wrote:
its not even my youtube account so i dont care how many views it gets. its my work though
Whether it is your YouTube account or not, you just proved that you want credit for it, so you want attention for "your work".
Jezus
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5745

Posts : 21


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Camo Wildcat wrote:
MickSaints i give up if you want to spam go ahead and get banned


Ban?

not spamming
tell me hayzeus when you reach the main frame via teleporter have you ever had any words flash infront of you? Rolling Eyes

maybe you saw places of der riese or colors or blurred vision but anything like i have?
have you seen the map in a glow?
bounce

I'M GETTING BANNED AFTER 1 THREAD AND NOT EVEN A DOZEN REPLIES FOR SHOWING YOU THE COMMUNITY VIDEO OF NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?

Ban? ME I DONT CARE I'VE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER IN THE SHADOWS WAITING TO GIVE YOU ALL SOMETHING GREAT.

Kinda feel like Jesus


king mick
now wheres my crown of thorns
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 6582

Posts : 159


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:08 pm

MIckSaints, I appreciate your video, but it doesn't have a place in this thread. We try to find if the electrical boxes do anything in this thread. Please post your video somewhere else. I want to try and find out if the boxes work.
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5745

Posts : 21


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 pm

AngelOfDeath815 wrote:
MIckSaints, I appreciate your video, but it doesn't have a place in this thread. We try to find if the electrical boxes do anything in this thread. Please post your video somewhere else. I want to try and find out if the boxes work.

Nobody put any replies on my thread. I wanted yall to know more.
What boxes?
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 6582

Posts : 159


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm

If you read my first post in this thread, and watch the video, you'll know what i'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5745

Posts : 21


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 pm

AngelOfDeath815 wrote:
If you read my first post in this thread, and watch the video, you'll know what i'm talking about.

did you find all the boxes? i know where they all are. there is many
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 6582

Posts : 159


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:26 pm

I know there are many. I need people to shoot at them in diffent ways. Ex. With power off or on. After flytrap, or before flytrap. During dog rounds, with diff. guns etc.

All the boxes can be seen pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
MickSaints
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5745

Posts : 21


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:47 pm

the interactive map that is here is missing the grenades in the basement by z-C
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 5
Brains : 7265

Posts : 214


PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:52 pm

MickSaints wrote:
the interactive map that is here is missing the grenades in the basement by z-C

off subject and i think its been posted about
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gray Electrical Boxes   

Back to top Go down
 

Gray Electrical Boxes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-