HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
freecod2
Human
Human

Zombification : -13
Brains : 5938

PostSubject: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:25 pm

This is my opioion on the fourm ok guys? so chill LAX! Though i bet you some ppl will agree to this post...

This section of CODZOMBIES FORUM is already worthless to this forum it self ..
We have been waiting for so long puting up therioirs and clues to map pack 4 (some which were actually good)
And its already Oct,25th only 15 days left till MW2, Alot of hope has been lost for this fourm...........(section) becuase there is no point of making up therios of what is going to be in this fourm , if there isn't going to be one....

TREYARCH let us down.....they couldn't even give us any info.........though the other 3 map packs were good...

UNless someone acutally posts a post saying a CONFIRMATION about MP4 with acutlly GOOD PROOF! There is no need of the section in CODZOMBIES FOURM>>><<<<

Though i would have really hoped to see MP4, info and even a small trailer (from TREYARCH) but.......they never told us anything...

thats why i think there are no hope of dream for MP4 .........

SAD TOPIS I HAD TO DISCUSS..................................................

this is
freecod2

**sad static**.............................................................................

ok guys so know that its too late for there even being a MP4, but is there is one, i am wrong. So far, TReyach has not released any info on MP4, but only easter eggs on Der riese...

And BTW i do not vopy fourms or make up theriois,

Last edited by freecod2 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8931

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:38 pm

How do you know that there will not be a MP4. It is just as likely for Treyarch to announce it right now,, as it was two weeks ago. There is no reason to say that it is useless until it is actually denied by treyarch.
Back to top Go down
Xx Timlinson xX
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 6
Brains : 6432

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 pm

freecod2 wrote:
We have been waiting for so long puting up therioirs and clues to map pack 4 (some which were actually good)
And its already Oct,25th only 15 days left till MW2, Alot of hope has been lost for this fourm...........(section) becuase there is no point of making up therios of what is going to be in this fourm , if there isn't going to be one....

TREYARCH let us down.....they couldn't even give us any info.........though the other 3 map packs were good...

UNless someone acutally posts a post saying a CONFIRMATION about MP4 with acutlly GOOD PROOF! There is no need of the section in CODZOMBIES FOURM>>><<<<

Though i would have really hoped to see MP4, info and even a small trailer (from TREYARCH) but.......they never told us anything...

this is
freecod2

**sad static**.............................................................................
Man, another person who needs a ban.
Back to top Go down
http://elarinth.co.cc
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 25
Brains : 7772

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 am

Xx Timlinson xX wrote:
freecod2 wrote:

this is
freecod2

Yup...its sad...
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9284

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:52 am

Freecod2, we do not force you to enter these forums or to have registered. You did that by your own means (and i believe you have even made 2 accounts, which makes me feel your views above are unjustified). Half of the 'made up' theories posted within this section are yours. There is no need for yourself to post topics like this and please refrain from doing so.

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8787

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 am

stick to him maxwell!
like all the rest said, this is a useless post. please come up with some better reasons it wont ever come out, and please type it clearly
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 9
Brains : 7821

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:03 am

Freecod. Really? You could do one of these following things:

1) Take all your theories that you know are fake and stick 'em up yours,
2) start posting stuff that makes sense
3) Leave the site and go cry in the corner.

Really, you are not helping anyone. AAAAND you can't even spell topics right
Quote :
Freecod2 said: Sad Topis
Back to top Go down
Lust_Sadism
Human
Human

Zombification : 1
Brains : 5996

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Robotik360 wrote:
Xx Timlinson xX wrote:
freecod2 wrote:

this is
freecod2

Yup...its sad...

He's already been banned, he just evaded the ban by making another account.
Back to top Go down
generator350
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 9
Brains : 6365

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Not this guy again
Back to top Go down
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6276

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Treyarch hasn't let anyone down, they created a game and three DLCs. The only way they could let people down is by saying there will be a map pack 4 and then not actually release one. How can they let you down for something they never said they would do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........   

Back to top Go down

Map Pack 4 Hopes and Dreams........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-