HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Are we really missing something on Der Riese?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6015

PostSubject: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:50 pm

I feel that going solo on PC and noclipping around for the answer is definitely not how to find it.

But something very obvious came to mind when I thought of Treyarch/JD 20_20 saying we're missing stuff/missing the point and going off track:

Right in the beginning of Der Riese, next to the mainframe it says this...embrace the trinity, meaning that something to do with the three teleporters or three barriers or even three rooms, will bring you true power.
Can this be analyzed as more than to just hook up the three teleporters? Is there something lying within all three people using the teleporters and barriers?
Sadly I can't try this because I use console cheats on PC and I'm just one person. I think multiple people is the answer to what to do...even buying all four perks by four people at the same time, has anyone tried these things?
Just a query...
Jezus
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 8059

PostSubject: Re: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:57 pm

good idea...but i doubt anything would happen...but worth a try..
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 7393

PostSubject: Re: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Embrace the trinity- Monkey bombs Waffle and ray gun

it a hint to the trophy or achievement
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 10
Brains : 6927

PostSubject: Re: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:25 am

ithink on xboox or pc
1 person stay at mainframe
1 person turns on barrier ar mp40 room den teleprts
others do the same at stg and type 100

i kno all 3 teleports cant teleport at the same time, but can we activate at mainframe at the same time? like if everybody pressed x within a second of eachother
Back to top Go down
myerstep
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 6
Brains : 6591

PostSubject: Re: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Turn all the telepoters at the same time does not work but I do not think were missing anything at der reise accept the 8th radio.
Back to top Go down
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 2
Brains : 6152

PostSubject: Re: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm

I always thought the trinity was the ray gun, wunderwaffe and monkey bomb, I agree I don't think there is anything else that is missing other than the radio.
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6015

PostSubject: Re: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

myerstep wrote:
Turn all the telepoters at the same time does not work but I do not think were missing anything at der reise accept the 8th radio.

I mean three people using three barriers and then running and teleporting on their sides, could successfully overload or something?

The 8th radio on the other hand...I only knew the location of one of the radios and heavily searched the entire environment inch by inch in no_clip, finding all 7 radios and no 8th radio. My assumption is that with the 8th radio, the voice files for the characters reacting to an ammo machine, and the start menu map of Der Riese having multiple rooms near Juggernog, that Treyarch did not finish this map.
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8807

PostSubject: Re: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:10 pm

The "Embrace the Trinity" can mean alot of things,,, wonder weapons, barriers and teletorters like u said... It seems to be that Treyarch likes to do things in 3's. It seems to bethat everything is "scattered" throughout the map. I think that we should look into your theory a little deeper. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nevernoz
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : -1
Brains : 6429

PostSubject: Re: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Random note that I feel ties somewhat into that picture above;

I sprayed the words by the original box spot [next to electricity power] and it made this HUGE black square on the wall and whenever I walked close to it I got super laggy. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob2003
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 1
Brains : 6356

PostSubject: Re:   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 am

Well I have no idea but I am pretty sure that Trearch will hotfix something up sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we really missing something on Der Riese?   

Back to top Go down

Are we really missing something on Der Riese?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-