HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

WTF? New map announced by Treyarch today, as stated in a Wikipedia article?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6139

PostSubject: WTF? New map announced by Treyarch today, as stated in a Wikipedia article?   Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Copied off of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_World_at_War#Downloadable_content under DLC.

Quote :
On October 23, 2009, Activision and Treyarch announced Map Pack 4, with a release set for November 5, 2009. This DLC contains one new Nazi Zombie map only with no new multiplayer maps. The map Der Turm (German: The Tower), is located in an industrial factory unit near to The Eiffel Tower which is being used as a conduit to enhance the production of Element 115. This is the largest map relaesed to date, and gives the player the chance to teleport to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower which is 115 meters from the ground. The map also contains a new trap, called the "The Crusher", which consists of two steal platforms that fall and rise. An Extra "Mystery Box" that contains upgraded weapons as well as new weapons, Map Pack 4 has added ten new achievements or trophies.

Sounds like the first legitimate fake announcement I've heard yet...but where the hell is this announcement? I don't see it on Treyarch.com or Google. What's the deal? For now my hopes are up again and ready to get shot down because I'm almost positive this is a lie.
Jezus
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

Zombification : 21
Brains : 8266

PostSubject: Re: WTF? New map announced by Treyarch today, as stated in a Wikipedia article?   Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Well first off. I dont see that paragraph anywhere. It sounds legit but nothing is confirmed untill its posted on callofduty.com or JD's twitter

Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Zombification : 28
Brains : 7447

PostSubject: Re: WTF? New map announced by Treyarch today, as stated in a Wikipedia article?   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeah that article is not there anymore. Its probably got edited by some kid that just wanted to start another rumor about MP4 and then the original author of the page got notified that it was edited and erased it. So until anything is confirmed this is fake.

Almost Zombie

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6139

PostSubject: Re: WTF? New map announced by Treyarch today, as stated in a Wikipedia article?   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Damn, gone already? What a load of crap.
Lock this then please (mod/admin).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF? New map announced by Treyarch today, as stated in a Wikipedia article?   

Back to top Go down

WTF? New map announced by Treyarch today, as stated in a Wikipedia article?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-