HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6021

PostSubject: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 am

Hey everybody,
I was no-clipping around on Der Riese (offline on PC) and noticed the similarities between the teleporters and the wunderwaffe. Did you guys ever notice they both run off of those bulb-style fuses? You can see the first one at the mainframe under the staircase. If you guys want me to show what I mean, I can get screenshots later today.

So I started using the PaPed wunderwaffe and shooting the teleporters in different places, shooting the mainframe in different places, and shooting the coils on the telephone poles with the wunderwaffe. I started something happening because I got the icon for teleporter Z-C on the map in the room for teleporter Z-B to start having electricity fly off of it.
I didn't think anything of it at the time because I was looking for something more obvious, and restarted the game and couldn't manage to get it to happen again, it was very strange.
This was after I did the flytrap and linked the teleporters. I am trying to get this to happen again and get a screenshot.

I was doing things like:
Shooting the top of the teleporters where the bulbs are, shooting the coils on the high telephone poles, and shooting the bulbs inside the teleporter where you use it and then teleporting while still shooting.

Jezus
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8378

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:57 am

so you saw the actual map picture with the bulb for teleporter c sparking?
never seen that before. pic would be good yea. not sure if this has been brought up before.
good find. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 am

metrocedes wrote:
never seen that before. pic would be good yea. not sure if this has been brought up before.
good find. Thumbs Up

Yeah that's exactly right, thanks for summing that up.
I'll work on getting it to happen again today and get a screenshot.
It was sparking out of the back of the wall as well, where the electrical box comes to the wall (from the powerlines overhead), could be related to shooting the coils with the wunderwaffe.

Thanks.
Jezus
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Brains : 8378

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:04 am

JezusSaurusRex wrote:
metrocedes wrote:
good find. Thumbs Up

It was sparking out of the back of the wall as well, where the electrical box comes to the wall (from the powerlines overhead), could be related to shooting the coils with the wunderwaffe.

Thanks.
Jezus

there has to be somthing with those coils. or something related to the waffle upgraded. just seems like there is too much electicity on the map. maybe if you get all bulbs sparking it may have an effect? check the other teleporter boards for sparking if it happens again. see if its all accross the map.
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Having a bit of trouble trying to redo what I did last time...being pretty stumped so far.
Quick question, has anybody discovered anything with all the lamps lying around the map?
Also, has this been found yet:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

Brains : 8669

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:17 pm

this has been brought up before. what I dont get, is how this is signaifcant? power powers the maps, so of course they give of power.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
jamesbondjunior
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5862

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:46 pm

has anyone else notticed the PIMPED ( okay not pimped but different ( NOT PIMPED AS IN UPGRADED )) wunder waffle on der rise! on SNN the bulbs ( ammo ) are seperet in a guys hand but on DER RIES the bulbs are in a cartritge! this may be nothing important but still.... its a bit weird Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/c/profile?TUUID=6c2a30a2-5fd5-48ec-90c7-9863
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm

I think its important because it isn't a normal thing, and I was trying to look for easter eggs, so this must be related.

I spent hours just now looking for a way to get the electricity to come off the map at Z-B, and even teleported maybe 45-60 times from each teleporter...no luck, no power overload, no nothing.
I will post an image of the "bulbs" of element 115 later.
Jezus
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:12 pm

As I promised, here's the similarities...
In my opinion Element 115 is in all of these lightbulbs (its obvious).
Back to top Go down
FBandikoot
Zombie
Zombie

Brains : 6525

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Good pics...What about the DG3-JZ
Back to top Go down
http://sarmy.webs.com
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 50
Brains : 6666

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 am

Sweet pics Jezus!
Can I use these in my map analysis I've been making?
I've already taken shots of these but they are terrible quality!
(I'll provide your name and generous donation of these in the captions to them ofcourse Razz)
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 am

FBandikoot wrote:
Good pics...What about the DG3-JZ
Thanks, but it seems like the DG3 is exactly the same as related to looks; just a different skin on the gun and different "bullet" effects.

@tyson - Thanks and sure you can use them, if you want I can host the individual images on photobucket. If you need any other screenshots, let me know. Thanks for asking. Smile
Jezus
Back to top Go down
Xx Timlinson xX
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 6
Brains : 6314

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:27 pm

lol @ 15 monkey bombs ^^
Back to top Go down
http://elarinth.co.cc
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7752

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:02 pm

JezusSaurusRex wrote:
metrocedes wrote:
good find. Thumbs Up

Thanks.
Jezus

I have had this happen before too. It really isn't much, just flashing...
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
Freddyxp
Human
Human

Brains : 5959

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Xx Timlinson xX wrote:
lol @ 15 monkey bombs ^^

15?????

MODER CHEaT!!!!!!!!! affraid J/K Noose

+_+
Back to top Go down
gaurdstar
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6550

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:40 pm

i'm just wondering, y is it "obvious" 115 is in all the light bulbs, like the ones under the stairs and all? you would they use an experimental element as a basic light source? just wondering
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 pm

gaurdstar wrote:
i'm just wondering, y is it "obvious" 115 is in all the light bulbs, like the ones under the stairs and all? you would they use an experimental element as a basic light source? just wondering

Well everything has the same fuse/lightbulb structure to it, and the game says the Wunderwaffe and teleporters are powered by Uup-115, so it must be the fuses with Uup in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...   

Back to top Go down

Electricity coming off of teleporter maps...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-