HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 21
Brains : 6358

PostSubject: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:45 pm

So I was reading the November 2009 issue of Game pro when I happened to stumble upon a little piece of information I found interesting... In the static Coloum written by Sid Shuman, he menations how much he enjoyed the new zombie map. However, he says this, "It includes the fourth and (final) Nazi zombies co-operative map, which is a masterpiece of game play design." The key words in that statement are "final". Could the gamepro staff be telling us that there will be no map pack 4? Or could they just be assuming that Der Riese is the last map? I understand that there are some blank intel on the Call of duty website which could hint toward, MP4 confirmation but... I keep thinking back on that sentence.. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

Brains : 8270

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Well i would have to read it to believe it.. But there is 4 zombie maps and maybe that is the final one... I just dont see the point of treyarch wasting everyones time. Either there is one or not. They need to grow a pair and confirm it either way

Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8935

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:59 pm

I think that they are assuming (based off of what treyarch said on 3 map packs only) that Der Riese was infact the last zombie map.. And for all we know it will be unless otherwise noted. If this magazine says that this is for a fact the last zombie map than they would probably get in a lot of trouble. I wouldnt worry too much about this.. Also remember the makers of that magazine are just like us, gamers.. so we know as much as they do. IDK...Smile
Back to top Go down
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie

Brains : 6358

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:02 am

the only reason I keep thinking back to this is that because, this is a gaming magazine. You can not just post your theories (e.g. Der riese is the final zombie map) with out some sort of proof. Because as shrooms said they could get in to a lot of trouble for publishing false info. I guess I just don't think they would have put that in there unless they had some sort of proof or evidence to support it.
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8935

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:08 am

well in a sense they do have proof because treyarch said that they are releasing 2-3 map packs so for all we know, based on current information, there is not supposed to be a map pack 4 (but all the signs point to yes in the actual storyline)
i dont know if this is that reliable of a source but you have a check for yourself

http://www.product-reviews.net/2008/12/03/call-of-duty-5-world-at-war-2-or-3-map-packs-on-way/
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8500

PostSubject: Vote for full zombie game here   Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:02 am

http://www.product-reviews.net/polls/20090314/should-cod5-zombies-become-a-full-spin-off-game/

please vote for the full zombie game here. vote twice if you want. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

Brains : 8791

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:40 am

everyone wants their site to "leak" mp4 info. dont trust it unless its from callofduty.com

Treyarch needs to let us know, or we should boycott the game for 3 days.
no one online, no one participating in weekend warrior.

Then they'll tell us.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
willis575
WhatWeKnow

Brains : 7606

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:42 am

Every day the chances for another map get dimmer and dimmer. At this point I would be HIGHLY surprised if they released another one, even though nobody wants it more than I do. This statement (in the magazine) is just one more nail in the coffin. And if Treyarch can't come clean about the situation by the time MW2 comes out, world at war will be the last Treyarch game I buy. These people understand nothing but money and if you want to send a message, the best way is with your wallet. It just really sucks that such an awesome game has to have such a wretched relationship with it's customers and fans.
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 8187

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:04 pm

i want a map pack 4 but its taking a while to confirm it.....if there isnt an announcement by next monday, i dont think there will be a map pack 4...
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 7388

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 am

Well like you guys say, it would be a big surprise if they brang out Map Pack 4 now. But let's look on the bright side: If they take longer to announce it, it could possibly mean that they need more time to work on it, meaning that it would be kick-ass!

But I hope that even if MP4 doesn't exist, that Treyarch grow some balls and tell us straight that there is/isn't a Map Pack 4. They can't keep us in the shadows forever.
Back to top Go down
chimpanste
Human
Human

Zombification : 1
Brains : 6222

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:20 am

Hi guys, im not overly sure,

i think there will be more Zombies in one form or another.
One reason is JD(the from treyarch is quick to rubbish false
articles (the conformation of map pack 4 one.)
Yet they dont come out and say there will not be a map pack 4, (that has to speak volumes doesnt it.?)
it could be that they never expected the zombies games to take off like they have and were only going to make 3 and the mass sales of the first three made them decide to do more ....(hence the delay...? as youd need to come up with an idea for the story and do the testing)
And im sure that Treyarch know the following the game has and are probably taking their time making sure that what ever we get is up to scratch as theyve done a pretty good job so far!

I completely understand peoples frustrations on here because of all of the fake posts saying map pack four is coming and youll have this and that and monkies will fly out of my butt.
But i think posts with people expressing ideas and theories are cool because it shows people on here have a passion for this game!
One way or the other there will be something whether is the annoucement of map pack 4 or call of duty 7 we just have to remember that every one is excited about the announcement of new content and that we have an absolute classic game to play with our mates!!!
Maybe we should stop worrying about it and get online and kill some freaksacks!!!!
Please dont flame me for this!!!

Chimpanste
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:08 pm

That's exactly what JD said. They never thought it would become such a popular thing. But it has. So maybe they're gonna do another one, just for the fans.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 13
Brains : 6405

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 pm

hey maybe by "last" they ment the last mp that came out
Back to top Go down
snakeeyes
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6189

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:36 pm

even if there is no map pack 4, im still happy with wat treyarch have given us. zombies is a classic and i will still play even if there is no mp4. the map der riese is just great and i dont think they can do better than that. im happy with the map packs and i say they should stop doing new ones and start on cod 7 and make it another thriller game with more zombies and continue the story line from there on. and think of it, dempsey and the others will be back a year later, it would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?   

Back to top Go down

Does Gamepro know something we do not about Map pack 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-