HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Treyarch may be about to announce something big.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 31
Brains : 6582

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Wow sweet, my post is up to 6 pages. Sweet!!
Thanks,
Dr Killshot
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
Cpt.Rutger
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 21
Brains : 6604

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Nice one :-)

Hmmm... and it's about time for Treyarch to give out some info / trailer / etc. about Modern Warfare for Wii too.
Back to top Go down
generator350
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 9
Brains : 6245

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 pm

20,000 views and they still have not put anything up.
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9164

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Cpt.Rutger wrote:

Hmmm... and it's about time for Treyarch to give out some info / trailer / etc. about Modern Warfare for Wii too.

That would be Infinity Ward for MW2 Rutger

Oh ok Rutger - My apologies for that then, i didnt know that.

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell

Last edited by YoungMaxwell on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Cpt.Rutger
Zombie
Zombie

Brains : 6604

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:15 pm

YoungMaxwell wrote:
Cpt.Rutger wrote:

That would be Infinity Ward for MW2 Rutger

Nope... talking bout the first part of MW coming for Wii this November. Port is done by Treyarch.
Back to top Go down
jjbowler589
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5808

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:50 pm

all it says still is zombie news so what i think is they are making the video perview then going to confirm it it and release the video bc its been 6 days since it was posted so any day now it could be confirmed
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlame
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Brains : 6777

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Hello Soldiers

Did you hear the screams of our men after they return from Der Reise well they said HUR HUR HUR THIS IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH GET A GUN AND PUT IT IN THE MYSTERIOUS MACHINE AND SHOOT A PANEL LOL IT MAKES GREEN STUFF FLY. i can guarantee it will say that.
Back to top Go down
Martini4u
Human
Human

Brains : 5879

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:09 pm

They usualy dont post on that day of the week.... wailt the date is 10/09/8 sounds like a countdown

Last edited by Martini4u on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 7922

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Your signature is way too big dude, u need to fix that.
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
hungry carr0t
Human
Human

Zombification : -5
Brains : 5931

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:31 pm

im thinking the video will come out on halloween.

trick..or treat?
Back to top Go down
TJ OWNZ
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 5981

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:21 pm

hungry carr0t wrote:
im thinking the video will come out on halloween.

trick..or treat?
who knows cud be anything
Back to top Go down
PaleRider
Human
Human

Brains : 5828

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Is Treyarch trying to build suspense or do they just never update their website?

Why prep a blank intel and then leave it blank for ages....
Back to top Go down
warner86
Human
Human

Brains : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 pm

i dont think there will be another zombie map, i think treyarch are working on a full zombie game
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6763

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:21 pm

warner86 wrote:
i dont think there will be another zombie map, i think treyarch are working on a full zombie game

no they don't want to speed up the procces, they have to do research on the easter eggs and put them in a way we have to think and use logic to solve. i'm sure this proces is very hard to do.
Back to top Go down
snakeeyes
Human
Human

Brains : 6065

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:19 pm

in my opinion there will be no mp4
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

Brains : 8146

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 pm

There is a new intel posted up... Its another weekend warrior but you ask? why do we know need to know this? Well the intel number is 329.. The last intel thats actually posted is intel # 326. We all know about Intel 327.. But where is Intel 328?? Hmmm looks like they are messing with us again.. But they are definitely leaving it open for a MP4

Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8667

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:53 pm

yes they are! 327 is map pack announcement 328 is dates.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 7397

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:00 pm

this could be huge!
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
rushrock
Human
Human

Zombification : 2
Brains : 5843

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:50 pm

This is so tedious. The community obviously needs some information. I did notice the absense of an Intel #328, I'm not sure if it's a clue or not,but it's certainly possible because Treyarch is crazy about easter eggs. All we can do is hope, but it's been a while. 30,000+ views is damned impressive.

Also, this is a little off-topic, but I'm having problems with intel on codwaw.com. I can't post a reply for some reason; I'll log on, write up a little comment on an intel, hit submit, and nothing happens, no page change or anything. Can someone help me?
Back to top Go down
celtics4life24
Human
Human

Zombification : -2
Brains : 5852

PostSubject: something big??   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:38 am

callofduty.com will not open on my computer so idk i have tried many different ways to get in but none work so idk it is 6:38 AM central time so ill c what happens they may be doing something huge or something is just screwed up well c
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8376

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:47 am

how come whenever the site doesnt work everyone thinks there is 'SOMTHING BIG' about to happen. why not search for the other 'SOMTHING BIG' thread and add it to that.
lets just either accept no map pack 4 or actualy wait for confirmation. Facepalm2
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9164

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 am

Thread merged with 'Treyarch about to announce something big'

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 22
Brains : 8633

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Remember we must never give in no matter how unlikely a new map pack may seem. Very Happy

Seriously though why would the site going down meen something big.
Back to top Go down
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 31
Brains : 6582

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Why can't people quit making new threads about this? There is a 7-page thread here with the most reliable info. I know most of you who posted new threads are new, but look around first.
Regards,
Dr Killshot
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6019

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:31 am

The time window for map pack four to be successful is closing up, I can't believe I've had so much hope (for two months) without a single fart from Treyarch that hinted at MP4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   

Back to top Go down

Treyarch may be about to announce something big.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-