HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Treyarch may be about to announce something big.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6409

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:27 am

4th of july. Right? Never mind, I've stopped guessing.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8869

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:48 am

Treyarch seriously have all our balls in a vice. They know we crave this information and they know that a blank intel with only 'zombie news' written on it has upward of 10000 views. They are seriously milking it but then again they might not have planned to release this until a certain date so it's our own damn fault for discovering it early!
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:50 am

Indeed it has been up since the 8th, it could take them until next week to announce anything. If they are going to announce though saturday is good day, the majority are at home and on the internet!
Back to top Go down
masterclass
Human
Human

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6208

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:11 am

True, fingers crossed then lol, am i right to assume it's only like 3am where Treyarch are though? Whereas it's like 11am here in England...

So possibly still a long wait for us here in UK
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 9
Brains : 7823

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:33 am

Balls in a vice? lol. im sitting in bed at 5am in the morning, listening to music, waiting for my parents to wake, so i thought id check here. I really hope they announce it today. its been enough waiting.
Back to top Go down
jeffro_boy
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6189

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:55 am

someone fuckin with us.
Back to top Go down
Doomed Infidel
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6224

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:35 am

i think the reason some people are thinking positively about this and others negatively, is probably because there are so many little things that have occured or that have been produced by treyarch that you just never know anymore, its actually quite annoyin :/

i will say one thing though. This will hopefully mean MP4 but if they tell us some stupid easter egg that we already know....i will never be happy with them again.....i have MS points just for MP4 too......spent my birthday money on it. there better be an MP4, and this better be the intel for it.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:41 am

Well I'm in the UK to so I have no idea what time it is over there! I think they're about 5 hours behind so from this post it could be around 9am. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8789

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:12 am

this is like a triple post. first there was one, then there was one saying they changed the date, now this? come on, the other two are even on latest topics! at least check there!

I think JD's "D'oh" on twitter may have been about this.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:15 am

strwrsbob wrote:

Probably. Either way, I can't be bothered to look at it anymore until there is an announcement.
Back to top Go down
wickedgooddeli
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Brains : 6303

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:55 am

strwrsbob wrote:
this is like a triple post. first there was one, then there was one saying they changed the date, now this? come on, the other two are even on latest topics! at least check there!

Im not to handy when it comes to "twittng" or wutever you call it... how do you find JD's twitter site???
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
freecod
Human
Human

Zombification : -12
Brains : 6058

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:03 am

Guy it did change OK!!!'
I didnt take a pic but it chaned news to zombie news..... sry no picture
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:23 am

wickedgooddeli wrote:
strwrsbob wrote:

Im not to handy when it comes to "twittng" or wutever you call it... how do you find JD's twitter site???

http://twitter.com/JD_2020
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
reaperTGR
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 6845

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 am

strwrsbob wrote:

No he was quoting Homer cause Marge Simpson is on the cover of next months Playboy. But on more related topics we all need to just wait it out and stop posting several topics about the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

Brains : 7604

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 pm

*yawn*

I keep visiting this site everyday hoping that I will see something new but I'm always disappointed. I want to post or discuss something, but what is there to say at this point? Come on Treyarch, give us SOMETHING. Announce a map pack or announce that there won't be one. Posting a blank intel titled zombie news is just a d*ck move at this point.
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

Brains : 8789

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:13 pm

thats not what were concerned about.. its that this is the second time you posted with with to many useless simlies, and double-posted.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:26 pm

willis575 wrote:
*yawn*

I keep visiting this site everyday hoping that I will see something new but I'm always disappointed. I want to post or discuss something, but what is there to say at this point? Come on Treyarch, give us SOMETHING. Announce a map pack or announce that there won't be one. Posting a blank intel titled zombie news is just a d*ck move at this point.

Well I doubt the intel was meant to have been found. Someone just edited the brower address and came across it. The rest of you I agree with though. There indeed feels like there is nothing to discuss because nothings happened. The only new thing that has appeared recently in the dissolving brick easter egg but that was nothing to go crazy about...
Back to top Go down
freaky-boy96
Human
Human

Brains : 6200

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Sorry guys, don't know how to delete topics.
Back to top Go down
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 31
Brains : 6704

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Thanks for copying me kid. Look around before posting something new.
Regards,
Dr Killshot
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 13
Brains : 6426

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 pm

I was viewer number 15000, wohoo! Very Happy

No, please give us some info on Map Pack 4
Back to top Go down
generator350
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 9
Brains : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 pm

God d*mn treyarch just loves to dick around with their fans who give them money for the map packs

They will probably put something like "There has been some paranormal activity and you can activate a mysterious machine with a pack a punched weapon."
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager

Zombification : 108
Brains : 9478

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Several topics have been now merged together to reduce repeats.

Human
Human

Brains : 6004

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 pm

almost 20000 views . Would be nice if they would just say yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Give it until Thursday. If nothing changes on the intel by then it is a mistake.
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 18
Brains : 6141

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 pm

I think there is no reason why it would be a mistake but read Zombie News, that is just too specific of an error. You can increase the number of the URL by one more and get the date Dec 31 but no text.

I have noticed only one change to that page; the date fluctuates between October 7th and 8th during the day.
I feel that they were going to announce MP4 and bailed, since the 8th is a Thursday (and we all know what Xbox and PS do on Thursdays). They announce their MP DLC two weeks before releasing them, so they must be finishing work on the maps and subtlety delayed MP4 by a week. So that would mean (for those of us still with hope in our minds, being two months since the original Sept-24-Area-51-Von-Der-Reich-Harpoon-gun-bullshit-hype started) Map Pack 4 will be announced this Thursday and released two weeks afterward.

Remember that still nothing has been confirmed, this is just my opinion on a very odd "Zombie News" popping up on the intel...

I also can't seem to navigate to the latest intel on the .357 Magnum; I can only find it by changing the URL.
Jezus
(First post FTW)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   

Back to top Go down

Treyarch may be about to announce something big.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-