HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Treyarch may be about to announce something big.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8871

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:05 am

I'm guessing that means 3 or 4 US time. What time is there now?

The thing is it might not even be updated today... It's been up there for almost two days already. They really like to build the old suspense don't they?
Back to top Go down
Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 8382

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:06 am

Well for central time..it is.. 8:06AM..
So if it would update it would be in a couple of hours..but I don't think they will..

*Scene Girls, Y'Gotta Love them..*

You may not like CovertGunman but..give me the Zombification for my hot gif of these sexy ladies :]
C'mon you know they're hot..Just look at them..
Back to top Go down
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 13
Brains : 6428

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:15 am

If it was a regular map pack, it wouldn't say just "(Zombies)", which is does. So, if it's a map pack, it will be a Zombie-only map pack. But if you think they will continue to make map packs with 3 online-maps and 1 zombie-map, this can't be a map pack announcement.

It's all up to you, do you think they will make a zombie-only map pack? Then it's a chance that this is the announcement of it. Or do you think they will make those regular map packs? Then; No announcement.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 8382

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:19 am

Mokko wrote:
If it was a regular map pack, it wouldn't say just "(Zombies)", which is does. So, if it's a map pack, it will be a Zombie-only map pack. But if you think they will continue to make map packs with 3 online-maps and 1 zombie-map, this can't be a map pack announcement.

It's all up to you, do you think they will make a zombie-only map pack? Then it's a chance that this is the announcement of it. Or do you think they will make those regular map packs? Then; No announcement.
I actually think they will have a zombie-only pack..but ..
What gets me..is how can they pull it off with the story..unless they clues all connect to each other in each of the maps..
Maybe they just say they're going to release 1 new map.. and just the map only.
So maybe.. 400MS points for it or something..

*Scene Girls, Y'Gotta Love them..*

You may not like CovertGunman but..give me the Zombification for my hot gif of these sexy ladies :]
C'mon you know they're hot..Just look at them..
Back to top Go down
Clasher94
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 16
Brains : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:20 am

Maybe it's only just one zombie level and it finally might have an ending or just have the plot thicken more. So either way it better be worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:41 am

I'm still convinced that it will probably be three; Paris, Coast & Theatre. I really hope this is the announcement though. If it's not announced this week or next then I very much doubt there will be an MP4. We will see though... Everyone just keep refreshing!!!
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7522

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 am

Wow
If this tells me that soldiers of der riese has found a monkey that explodes then ill will be so mad
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:48 am

bmaster2000 wrote:
Wow
If this tells me that soldiers of der riese has found a monkey that explodes then ill will be so mad

Ahahahahaaa, that made me chuckle. I really doubt they'd get away with posting another pointless intel. Plus this is counted as 'news' so it's got to be something big. That said by something big I hope it's not; "There is going to be no MP4."
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7522

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 am

TBH if there isnt going to be one id prefer we were told so
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:27 am

Let's wait and see if they are waiting for 10,000 views. I bet they are too. Maybe it was an accidental post, and has ruined the MP4 surprise now.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
WarEnder
Human
Human

Zombification : 5
Brains : 6130

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:17 pm

awwww Treyarch took it off. Sad

It's 404ing now
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 8187

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:49 pm

the date changed to 10/7 to 10/8.......and instead of sayin News it says Zombie News......small update....wow... treyarch messin with us....not cool
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Brains : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Well, I think they are waiting, either for a certain amount of views, or until next week.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
freecod
Human
Human

Zombification : -12
Brains : 6060

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 pm

They chnaged the date, menaing they are going to give us little info, by bit by bit i guess. RIGHT?
It said News last time i saw, now it says ''zombie news'' hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... instresting?
., RIGHT?>?<> fighter YAR NUG LOOK
Back to top Go down
freecod
Human
Human

Zombification : -12
Brains : 6060

PostSubject: Treyarch may post an intel continue..   Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Discovered by Dr Killshot24 (NICE JOB)
There was a empty post for zombies for a while and bringing up a lot of suspensions.
It just got more suspicious because it got updated!
Yesterday it said a different date and it changed to todays for some reason, and also
yesterday it said only ""news"" but now it says ""zombie news"" what do you think this will mean?
Will they post another G@y weapon focus or new zombie info!
THE SITE: CLICK HERE FOR COD OFFICAL SITE TO SEE THE NEW INTEL!

fighter THE YAR NUG LOOK! (RAY GUN KOOL)
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8791

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:45 pm

dude, what is up with the smilies? this is essentially a double post, you should have jsut posted this on the original thread.

for me, It always said zombie news, and know where the title should be it says ().
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie

Brains : 6930

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:58 pm

first, welcome to the forum. However I do not really see why you made this topic considering you already posted this on the other one. Whenever a mod sees this I think it can be deleted.
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8935

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:16 pm

strwrsbob wrote:
dude, what is up with the smilies? this is essentially a double post, you should have jsut posted this on the original thread.

for me, It always said zombie news, and know where the title should be it says ().
no two days ago it said just news. i dont have proof but i know just news was there
Back to top Go down
TJ OWNZ
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6105

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:13 am

This will b an interesting outcome
Back to top Go down
Clasher94
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 16
Brains : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:09 am

Well that sucks I hope they release new zombie content soon. The suspense is killing me Shocked .
Back to top Go down
freaky-boy96
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6202

PostSubject: Zombie News 10/10/09   Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:39 am

Treyarch have posted a new intel with just the subject 'Zombie News'. They should add the information later today.
http://www.callofduty.com/intel/327?path=intel/327&page=1#comments
Back to top Go down
reaperTGR
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 19
Brains : 6847

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:40 am

Double post
http://codzombies.forum0.net/map-pack-4-hopes-dreams-f16/treyarch-may-be-about-to-announce-something-big-t1228-30.htm#20528
Back to top Go down
masterclass
Human
Human

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6210

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:49 am

how you know there going to announce something today? this zombie news thing has been up since the 8th i think, hopefully they do announce something though!!
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6411

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:17 am

HOPEFULLY it wont be another crap-post...
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlame
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 0
Brains : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:23 am

if this is an MP4 release then BAM this forum is going to be alive like the 5th of july
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch may be about to announce something big.   

Back to top Go down

Treyarch may be about to announce something big.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-