HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Whats your zombie plan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 21
Brains : 6358

PostSubject: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 pm

I don't think this has been posted yet but...
So anyhow whats your plan to escape the inevitable zombie invasion? Hide in your attic, take as many with before saving the last bullet for yourself? I would probably just join the ranks of the undead. I mean if you can't beat 'em join 'em right? Nah, Just kidding... I'd probably go to some artic region and wait out the storm there... What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager

Zombification : 108
Brains : 9480

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:38 pm

I would probably go to a skyscraper like in New York or Chicago, but as long as it's positioned close to another skyscraper. Then I would stay on the top level and plant explosives on a lot of the lower floors. Then when the shit hits the fan and I can't hold them off any longer, just blow the explosives and have it planned so that it topples into the nearby skyscraper. That way I can escape into the other building and get the hell out of there. I would also plant more explosives in the other building and blow it up as I'm in the safe building. Then once I reach the bottom of the safe one, I blow that one up too.

Lol, I think I'm set for a while. Very Happy

Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 6126

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Well i would either be with covert or pull the go out with a bang strategy. I would hold them off till i ran out of ammo or weapons then go to the biggest open space and take as many with me as i could with the help of some C4.

Last edited by TR1GG3R779 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.THECD.TK
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 22
Brains : 6838

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:01 pm

I always wondered what it would be like to be a zombie. But before that happens, I'd strap a ton of TNT onto my chest, jump into the pile of zombies, yell "Eat it Freakbags!!!" and set myself off. That way the rest of you would be safer. Smile
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 8187

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 pm

well i'd try to find a high building and snipe with a barret cal. and have Claymores everywhere...if they come in, i'll have an AK-47. if things get out of control i'd activate a bomb that destroys the whole building and zombies........and me. Sacrifice
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 25
Brains : 7776

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm

i would get as much equipment as i can and hide in SOMEONE ELSE'S attic...or maybe basement...or maybe go roadkill style Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 11
Brains : 6930

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:02 pm

I would head up to northern Michigan to retrieve my 8 shotguns, 3 sniper rifles, and 3 ak-47s and then head to lake Michigan where I would rent a boat. I would pack as much food as possible and try to hold out sniping from the water. If things got rough I would most likely blow the boat up or take a shotgun to myself.
Back to top Go down
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 21
Brains : 6358

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Wow we're all so giving... I mean blowing up a skyscraper to take as many out as possible so that the worlds safer for the rest of us... True heroes! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8935

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 pm

I would drive endlessly cause everyones zombies so it wud be free gas!! Bu I would prob. stock up on alot of guns and bombs then like I said I would drive. I would of course save the last bullet for myself incase they get too heated.
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 27
Brains : 7606

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:26 pm

I would absolutely keep moving as it would be practically impossible to hold any position for any significant period of time. You would be better off eating a bullet right away than attempting to defend something and prolonging the inevitable. Shooting would be kept to an absolute minimum, only engaging when absolutely necessary to facilitate movement. Even if you only fired one round per day, you would need to be carrying 365 rounds for an entire year, which is a lot. Explosives would be highly highly ineffective if used offensively.... I would only use them to damage infrastructure to create temporary barriers eg. blow a bridge once over it. I would probably stay south as opposed surviving a harsh winter would probably be more difficult than evading the zombie hordes. Sticking to wide open terrain and evading contact would be the name of the game. Good doctrine to follow would be the Army field manuals for... Ranger operations manual, long range recon, SERE - survival evasion recovery... Land nav, rifle platoons, and perhaps special operations target interdiction. Last but not least, there is almost no way to hold anything with less than 5 people... and TAKING any ground with less than 10 is near impossible, so bring your friends lol!
Back to top Go down
Verstehen
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 7
Brains : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:07 am

I would also drive around stopping at stores for food, ammo, and weapons and then get out and go to the next town. (Zombieland style)
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 6315

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 am

Man, I've been preparing for this for years...
Currently I have every weapon that I own (if you need a list search the What if... thread, its all posted there) loaded and ready to go. Mags are loaded up, and the additional ammo is ready for immediate mobility to the back of my F-150 4x4. So my plan is to basicly get my guns, my family, and my truck and run. Thankfully I live in a rural area and should have plenty of time to load up. I never understand why ppl always go to cities in zombie movies. HELLO? MORE PEOPLE = MORE ZOMBIES!! So, with that said I will either be heading to Hyde County NC, where the average population is around 1 person for 10 sq miles, or I'm thinking Yellowstone might be a good hold out area. Clean water, lots of game animials, and terrain that would be a little more impeading to the zombie horde. Remember, during a zombie outbreak, conviences such as plumbing, electricity, most fuel sources, and alot of prepacked food will go the way of the dodo in just a few short months. Its best to be prepared to live off the land, and have the tools to do so. I plan on making it to a very old age when the zombie outbreak occurs
Back to top Go down
myerstep
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 6
Brains : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:54 pm

I would go to a amory get lots of food and hop in a tank and ride away
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Brains : 8500

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:54 am

IXI HELLI0N IXI wrote:
Man, I've been preparing for this for years...
Currently I have every weapon that I own (if you need a list search the What if... thread, its all posted there) loaded and ready to go. Mags are loaded up, and the additional ammo is ready for immediate mobility to the back of my F-150 4x4. So my plan is to basicly get my guns, my family, and my truck and run. Thankfully I live in a rural area and should have plenty of time to load up. I never understand why ppl always go to cities in zombie movies. HELLO? MORE PEOPLE = MORE ZOMBIES!! So, with that said I will either be heading to Hyde County NC, where the average population is around 1 person for 10 sq miles, or I'm thinking Yellowstone might be a good hold out area. Clean water, lots of game animials, and terrain that would be a little more impeading to the zombie horde. Remember, during a zombie outbreak, conviences such as plumbing, electricity, most fuel sources, and alot of prepacked food will go the way of the dodo in just a few short months. Its best to be prepared to live off the land, and have the tools to do so. I plan on making it to a very old age when the zombie outbreak occurs

ive been waiting for this guy to post. since the 'what if....' thread, he is clearly the safest person to be with in any kinda of zombie/undead/mythical/magical/bazzar disaster on the planet. and beyond probably. Razz
il get in a form of transport and make it to his place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
generator350
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 9
Brains : 6369

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Simple stock up on guns, ammo, food, water, and supplies, get friends and family and go to a secluded place to hold zombies off. And if things get to heated save one bullet for my head No
Back to top Go down
G1VE IT ALL
Human
Human

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6109

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:57 am

Me and my friend have been planning ever since we first played Nazi zombies. First of all, where ever we are in the world, we need to get home. Our hometown is the safest place because we live in a rural community (less zombies of course).

After that we'd grab our fathers' guns (his dad has a Kar, shotgun, musket and a 303. Mine has a scoped hunting rifle and a shotgun) and all the food we can find. Now that we're loaded up we'd get our families/loved ones and head for any local stores that stock ammo and stick em up taking as much for ourselves as we can.

We'd begin heading back to my place. I have a large barn and we could all camp on the roof. It's very high so even if a zombie figured out the complex way to get up there they'd be met with 2 families ready to blow it's head off. If the barn became an unsafe place, it's down to the yacht club not too far from my house. there we grab a boat and camp in the water.

Very long plan, I know. It's actually STILL under 'construction'. If there ever is zombies, you can be sure as hell we're surviving!
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9288

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:17 am

In the area i live, i would probably have no chance of surviving - i have no weapons (apart from kitchen knives!!) which would be no help. I live in a very busy area so there would be so many zombies. I could maybe sit in the middle of the lake opposite my house? But i would probably say i would become one of the undead, if you were to see me chasing you on your survival travels - please have mercy. Smile

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 12
Brains : 8046

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 am

i have a nuclear bomb in my attic, i would just use that and blow up the world Razz
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8871

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Why does everyone seem to think that guns are a good idea? Ammo supplies can be low and they aren't usually as effective as melee weapons such as knives, sledgehammers. A chainsaw wouldn't go amiss either but it tends to make a big fat mess. The only time to use guns would be when there are big crowds of zombies but even then using just a rifle would be fruitless.

Apart from stocking up on a large supplies of hand combat weapons I would also aim to move out to the country. There would most likely be refugee camps but those could be a bad idea leaving the virus to spread in a closed environment. I also think that hiding out in a building of some sort would also be a bad idea. What happens when they get in? You're screwed. People don't seem to realise that the safest place is out in the open, you can see zombies coming and you can escape them easily. Holding yourself up in a house of some sort won't do you any favours.
Back to top Go down
G1VE IT ALL
Human
Human

Zombification : 3
Brains : 6109

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Actually, my friend has a "zombie survival guide" novel and it says melee is NOT the way to go, especially chain saws because they are heavy and use alot of gasoline.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8871

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:15 pm

G1VE IT ALL wrote:
Actually, my friend has a "zombie survival guide" novel and it says melee is NOT the way to go, especially chain saws because they are heavy and use alot of gasoline.

I have the exact same guide Smile . I agree and disagree with some points but of course just because it's published doesn't mean it's true. Melee would be good for close-range, guns use to much ammo and you'll be all out within a month especially here in the UK where ammo is in short supply compared to America.

Weapons that should be used; Slingshot, Shuriken, Throwing Knives, Bludgeons, Crossbows etc.
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 5
Brains : 6315

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
Why does everyone seem to think that guns are a good idea? Ammo supplies can be low and they aren't usually as effective as melee weapons such as knives, sledgehammers. A chainsaw wouldn't go amiss either but it tends to make a big fat mess. The only time to use guns would be when there are big crowds of zombies but even then using just a rifle would be fruitless.

Apart from stocking up on a large supplies of hand combat weapons I would also aim to move out to the country. There would most likely be refugee camps but those could be a bad idea leaving the virus to spread in a closed environment. I also think that hiding out in a building of some sort would also be a bad idea. What happens when they get in? You're screwed. People don't seem to realise that the safest place is out in the open, you can see zombies coming and you can escape them easily. Holding yourself up in a house of some sort won't do you any favours.

Guns are always a great idea, your arms are gonna be tired from swinging that sledge!
I say have guns for taking out large groups, but the best thing is to try to avoid zombies as much as possible. but if i see one, i'd rather be able to take it out at distance than have to beat it to death.
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

Brains : 7606

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:05 pm

IXI HELLI0N IXI wrote:
Homicidal_llama2 wrote:

Guns are always a great idea, your arms are gonna be tired from swinging that sledge!
I say have guns for taking out large groups, but the best thing is to try to avoid zombies as much as possible. but if i see one, i'd rather be able to take it out at distance than have to beat it to death.

Agreed. Go swing something heavy around for 30 seconds and see how much of a b*tch it is. The other problem with melee weapons is you need to get it right 100% of the time... miss and your probably done. And yeah, your best bet is total avoidance of contact.

BTW... what a strange post lmao.... disagreeing with llama (whom i usually agree with) and agreeing with the guy that I'm currently engaged in a flame war w/ (on another thread) =p
Back to top Go down
Fazer1000
Human
Human

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6063

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Mines is:

Get in a chopper/Plane

Fly to a Small abandoned island

And then Live in Luxary with cocanuts and endless sun Smile

Atleast when the world ends you die in style YAYAYYAYAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your zombie plan?   

Back to top Go down

Whats your zombie plan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-