HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xNoQuarterX
Human
Human

Zombification : -2
Brains : 6050

PostSubject: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:51 am

Can this be done without dropping down by bridge? Suspect
Best no power strategy? Rolling Eyes
No perks. pale
Teleporters cannot be linked. Crying or Very sad
Anyone try, no power, 2 people defend 1st part, 2 people drop down by bridge and defend 2nd part? drunken

Last edited by xNoQuarterX on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:12 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Touchup)
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 27
Brains : 8372

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:02 am

never realy thought about it to be honest. sounds like a good idea. you could link the teleporters without the power doors and bridge being opened. just wondering weather it will let you as there is no power?
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 73
Brains : 8743

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:24 am

Considering the first thing I usually do is switch the power on and get Juggernog I haven't really thought about it either. I might try it though.
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 6
Brains : 7394

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:39 am

it says power must be activated first
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 am

bmaster2000 wrote:
it says power must be activated first

ah pants. i thought so. but even still, may be worth a shot as you could end up with raygun and dont need PAP straight away.
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master

Brains : 7394

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:54 am

Yeah, TBH i dont use teleporters much anyway
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 pm

na i only use them in the late late rounds. or when were dying for max ammo. again,in the late rounds. just the pack a punch would be missed.
Back to top Go down
G1VE IT ALL
Human
Human

Zombification : 3
Brains : 5981

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:11 pm

I've gotten to round 10 or 11 without power. It's hard as hell sometimes but I heard the box has better weapons with the power off.
Back to top Go down
Starscream008
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : 4
Brains : 6057

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:26 pm

i have never tried going with out the power i have gone to 20 without perks for the trophy/achievement it does sounds like fun though and a real good challenge i will defiantly try it
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 44
Brains : 8807

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm

I have gone to 15 solo, and that is a BIG accomplishment for me. Im sure that i could get longer with more people..
Back to top Go down
G Magic 5
Human
Human

Zombification : 1
Brains : 6065

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:00 pm

I went 14 solo. And 17 offline co-op
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

Zombification : 29
Brains : 9160

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:29 am

i do not think i have passed round 5/6 without the power being turned on. I will give it a shot though.

Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 50
Brains : 6660

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:35 am

I got to 22 without power Sad

But the thing I do like, is not activating the power but still opening up a teleporter room...
Because the powers out, the lights are off and it feels like you are going to a new place... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
parkerstahura65
Human
Human

Zombification : 0
Brains : 5906

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 pm

ive gotten to 30 with no perks, power, nor uprgades, by myself
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie

Zombification : 25
Brains : 7648

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Me and xTimlinsinx got to round 18 without electricity and survived up to round 25 i think
Back to top Go down
Jammy1235
Human
Human

Zombification : 3
Brains : 5782

PostSubject: I got to round 29 without it you just need to open behind you and do the catwalk strategyget flamthrower for light as alternate do the glitch down the cave   Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 am

xNoQuarterX wrote:
Can this be done without dropping down by bridge? Suspect
Best no power strategy? Rolling Eyes
No perks. pale
Teleporters cannot be linked. Crying or Very sad
Anyone try, no power, 2 people defend 1st part, 2 people drop down by bridge and defend 2nd part? drunken

Back to top Go down
Zath
Human
Human

Brains : 5846

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:21 pm

probbubly 12
Back to top Go down
Zath
Human
Human

Brains : 5846

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 pm

no like 11 or more i dont know Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Wink Neutral Suspect No clown pirat tongue silent pale bounce confused drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 22
Brains : 6710

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 am

Lvl 21 is my highest online without power.
I got lucky though cuz i pulled the browning and mg42. My partner had an m1a1 and a ptrs.
Best strategy open doors and do the run around strategy. just run around the doors in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6565

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:31 am

I don't like playing with the power.
Everything is too quiet, feels like the game hasn't really started yet =)
Back to top Go down
myerstep
WhatWeKnow

Brains : 6591

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:15 am

I got to 13 my self with no power
Back to top Go down
Nevernoz
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie

Zombification : -1
Brains : 6429

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 pm

I've gotten to round 12-14ish honestly.
Probably because it was a really good game and my whole group got some amazing ass weapons.

A few with a PPSH, one with an MG42, a Browning, and even a lucky Waffe. :3
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

Zombification : 11
Brains : 7746

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 am

I played once until round 7 without power and we were going to be over-run so we switched on the power and went on to round 20
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 17
Brains : 6565

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:37 am

You get better weapons without the power =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?   

Back to top Go down

How Long Can You Holdout Without Turning The Power On?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-