HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 
 

 Audio files from the game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THEirish
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 5858

Posts : 16


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 pm

just for my information, is there a singing file in der riese.
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 16
Brains : 6575

Posts : 244


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm

THEirish wrote:
just for my information, is there a singing file in der riese.

I've heard kids playing but i cant find the audio.
Back to top Go down
DeltaFlame
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 0
Brains : 6647

Posts : 75


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:11 pm

how do listen to it?
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 25
Brains : 7522

Posts : 528


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:19 pm

baddreams12345 wrote:
Some audio from SNN.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

the number four(4?)sounds like the person says "im the only one alive"or something like that
Back to top Go down
lantus nova
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 13
Brains : 6327

Posts : 212


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:40 pm

yeah how do you listen to it?
Back to top Go down
hungry carr0t
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : -5
Brains : 5801

Posts : 36


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Robotik360 wrote:
baddreams12345 wrote:
Some audio from SNN.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

the number four(4?)sounds like the person says "im the only one alive"or something like that
number 5 sounds like liberty prime. teehee clown
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 25
Brains : 7522

Posts : 528


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:58 pm

hungry carr0t wrote:
Robotik360 wrote:
baddreams12345 wrote:
Some audio from SNN.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

the number four(4?)sounds like the person says "im the only one alive"or something like that
number 5 sounds like liberty prime. teehee clown
sounds moar liek 0ptomis Prime
Back to top Go down
JoshMather09
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 4
Brains : 5788

Posts : 28


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:27 am

On radio 4 ( number 7 ) You can heer the man choking.
This meens that the person in the room just outside the teleporter neer the bridge killed himself.
Also in the background neer the end of the radio you can heer women and children screaming.
Maybe the women and children were being used as test's in the teleporter and made zombies.
This could explain why when some of the zombies hit you they shout SAM ! Maybe because they were friends with sam before they turned into zombies.
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 16
Brains : 6575

Posts : 244


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:51 am

JoshMather09 wrote:
On radio 4 ( number 7 ) You can heer the man choking.
This meens that the person in the room just outside the teleporter neer the bridge killed himself.
Also in the background neer the end of the radio you can heer women and children screaming.
Maybe the women and children were being used as test's in the teleporter and made zombies.
This could explain why when some of the zombies hit you they shout SAM ! Maybe because they were friends with sam before they turned into zombies.

lol I doubt that.
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
avatar



Zombification : 6
Brains : 7268

Posts : 406


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:51 am

radio four says
Element one one five
find dr maxis
and doctor ricto (fen)
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 16
Brains : 6575

Posts : 244


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:45 pm

bmaster2000 wrote:
radio four says
Element one one five
find dr maxis
and doctor ricto (fen)

wtf are you talking about kid lol
Back to top Go down
WarEnder
Human
Human
avatar



Zombification : 5
Brains : 5876

Posts : 30


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:26 pm

baddreams12345 wrote:
bmaster2000 wrote:
radio four says
Element one one five
find dr maxis
and doctor ricto (fen)

wtf are you talking about kid lol

He is talking about number 4 from snn audio
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
avatar



Zombification : 6
Brains : 7268

Posts : 406


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:15 pm

yh sorry should have been more specific then :S
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 16
Brains : 6575

Posts : 244


PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:06 pm

it doesnt say anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Audio files from the game.   

Back to top Go down
 

Audio files from the game.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Zombies! :: Zombie Media Center-