HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 
 

 Zombie Nicknames

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 8757

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Zombie names.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:21 am

On another thread me, GTO and Llama were discussing names for zombies. These are the ones we got.
Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
I have names for all the zombies:

The super fast ones are 'One Way or Anothers' for the reason that when me and my best friend were playing on once the Blondie song of the same name was playing and the zombie ran in time to it.

Then theres the Orangutans. These ones are more prominant in Shi No Numa and are of moderate speed but have one arm hanging in front of them when they run.

The Blackberrys are ones which will only really make sense to me and my best friend. Once when we were working some guy left his Blackberry on the counter and we had to call him to get it back. When he came into the store he walked with the funniest waddle so whenever we see one of those slow waddling zombies we realise that all they want is their Blackberrys back.

And finally theres the Mombis. Anyone ever see Return to Oz with that crazy woman called Mombi who chased after Dorothy with no head? Thats what we call the headless zombies still with a little bit of juice left.

And

GTOGreg wrote:
Excellent, I can add one.....

Easy G's: These are the really slow movers that have such a "gansta strut" that it's hard to get a head shot. The name comes from when my girlfriend and I were playing and had random music playing in the back ground, Dr Dre and Soop Dogg "Nuttin But a G Thing baby" was playing and this slow ass zombie was walking toward me. His strut matched the beat perfectly!!

Can you guy come up with any more like names for the ankle and crotch biters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
avatar


Zombification : 10
Brains : 7096

Posts : 231


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 am

the most creative names ive heard XD
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 17
Brains : 8187

Posts : 583


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Wow Shocked i can't think of any right now. but those are funny names...........Blackberrys....lol
Back to top Go down
lantus nova
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 13
Brains : 6581

Posts : 212


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:48 pm

The dogs are "Sparky" in my book.
than of course the ankle biters.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 25
Brains : 7776

Posts : 528


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:11 pm

The perfect name for a zombie is...zombie i guess Neutral .

or

Freakbags Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8500

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:26 am

http://codzombies.forum0.net/verruckt-f2/crazy-fast-zombies-t810-30.htm

continuing with the theme of this thread, i did a quick search and found no relating posts.
since llama,gto and wasuk where to scared pale to start a new topic in fear of no posts......i shall be the one to take the fall!! zombie 9 bounce bounce

so anyone got names for the freakbags of different variety??
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8500

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:27 am

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
I have names for all the zombies:

The super fast ones are 'One Way or Anothers' for the reason that when me and my best friend were playing on once the Blondie song of the same name was playing and the zombie ran in time to it.

Then theres the Orangutans. These ones are more prominant in Shi No Numa and are of moderate speed but have one arm hanging in front of them when they run.

The Blackberrys are ones which will only really make sense to me and my best friend. Once when we were working some guy left his Blackberry on the counter and we had to call him to get it back. When he came into the store he walked with the funniest waddle so whenever we see one of those slow waddling zombies we realise that all they want is their Blackberrys back.

And finally theres the Mombis. Anyone ever see Return to Oz with that crazy woman called Mombi who chased after Dorothy with no head? Thats what we call the headless zombies still with a little bit of juice left.
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 8757

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 am

Actually metro I did eventually make it, we only got 4 post though but here it is.

http://codzombies.forum0.net/off-topic-discussion-f8/zombie-names-t964.htm

But thanks for bringing it back up buddy.
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell
Moderator

Moderator
avatar



Zombification : 29
Brains : 9288

Posts : 505


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:40 am

Topid merged with Zombie Nicknames

__________________________________________


Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8500

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:40 am

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Actually metro I did eventually make it, we only got 4 post though but here it is.

http://codzombies.forum0.net/off-topic-discussion-f8/zombie-names-t964.htm

But thanks for bringing it back up buddy.

LOL. i see what you mean. i searched nicknames. tongue
i guess this will die a death aswell. Razz
maybe if the mods merge the thread it will seem like more posts. bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
YoungMaxwell
Moderator

Moderator
avatar



Zombification : 29
Brains : 9288

Posts : 505


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:41 am

one step ahead of you metro

__________________________________________


Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8500

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 am

YoungMaxwell wrote:
one step ahead of you metro

Razz sweet. thanks maxwell. on the ball son. Thumbs Up


on topic though, i guess the only ones we give nicknames to are the bleeders/squirters!! (gigady) the ones whos heads pop off but keep coming at you. zombie 4

someone mentioned seeing a moonwalking one aswell....il give you a plus post if you guess his nickname?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 8757

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 am

metrocedes wrote:
YoungMaxwell wrote:
one step ahead of you metro

Razz sweet. thanks maxwell. on the ball son. Thumbs Up


on topic though, i guess the only ones we give nicknames to are the bleeders/squirters!! (gigady) the ones whos heads pop off but keep coming at you. zombie 4

someone mentioned seeing a moonwalking one aswell....il give you a plus post if you guess his nickname?? Very Happy

Lol, I hate those ones. But I can't think of any polite names for them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8500

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:50 am

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
metrocedes wrote:
YoungMaxwell wrote:
one step ahead of you metro

Razz sweet. thanks maxwell. on the ball son. Thumbs Up


on topic though, i guess the only ones we give nicknames to are the bleeders/squirters!! (gigady) the ones whos heads pop off but keep coming at you. zombie 4

someone mentioned seeing a moonwalking one aswell....il give you a plus post if you guess his nickname?? Very Happy

Lol, I hate those ones. But I can't think of any polite names for them. Very Happy

lol.....how about f**kbags!!! silent

what about the fast ones......usain boltbags?? Laughing

and the ones that do the nazi march...anyone seen faulty towers when he does the nazi march through the hotel?? funny as hell.


Last edited by metrocedes on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 8757

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:52 am

Damn boltbags made verruckt so hard damn it.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8500

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:54 am

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Damn boltbags made verruckt so hard damn it.

lol! im sitting in work giggling like a little girl.ha ha.everyones looking at my like im some kind a wierd.. (insert swearword here)!!
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 8757

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:57 am

Pleasure to have been of service, currently stuck here trying to decide which college to go to.


Last edited by COMPLETEWASUK on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 27
Brains : 8500

Posts : 623


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:59 am

nightmare...im gonna be going now but i will reply later.
what are you options for college and what are you studying??
Back to top Go down
http://codzombies.forum0.net
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 8757

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Planning to study Maths and sciences. I'm in the manchester area.
Back to top Go down
lantus nova
Zombie
Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 13
Brains : 6581

Posts : 212


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:44 pm

O T ??? lol
I call the crawlers George.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
avatar



Zombification : 22
Brains : 8757

Posts : 616


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 pm

lantus nova wrote:
O T ??? lol
I call the crawlers George.

Lol, I just think of them as ankle or crotch biters dependin on how they move around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
djjoney
Human
Human
avatar


Zombification : 0
Brains : 5993

Posts : 4


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 pm

i call ones i hold at windows "bob" or robert
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
avatar



Zombification : 6
Brains : 7522

Posts : 406


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 pm

why is everyone so needy of staying on topic. a chat is a chat iosnt it?
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell
Moderator

Moderator
avatar



Zombification : 29
Brains : 9288

Posts : 505


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 pm

it is a chat in the chatbox - for posted threads please stay on topic with the relevant thread

__________________________________________


Xbox 360 GT: YoungMaxwell
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

avatar



Zombification : 73
Brains : 8871

Posts : 693


PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Ha, ha, only just realised that this thread was created. Nice to see my zombie nicknames up there.

One I missed off the list are Swimmers. These are pretty stereotypical zombies who walk slow and move their arms around in front of them as if they were swimming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zombie Nicknames   

Back to top Go down
 

Zombie Nicknames

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-